What's new

Mossad hiring Syrian refugees in Turkey

I'd hate to see Syria end up divided like Iraq. But I really think it would have been better if Syria had learned a lesson from the arab spring and made preemptive changes instead of waiting until this crap started.

On the other hand I'd also want to point out, when the crap hits the fence, then you can't really make any changes that'll stop the revolt or whatever. Because changes needs time to be implemented.

More then 70 reform laws were passed in the first months of the issue, and the new Constitution, new parties, and opposition parties in the government and parliament
Some examples : Syrian Arab news agency - SANA - Syria : Syria news ::

More then 70 reform laws were passed in the first months of the issue, and the new Constitution, new parties, and opposition parties in the government and parliament
Some examples : Syrian Arab news agency - SANA - Syria : Syria news ::

And also Assad agreed the Annan plan but those who funded the rebels had refused it. In front of camera thay say that Assad must accept the Annan plan but behind the scenes they are the one who working agains the plan.

And also Assad agreed the Annan plan but those who funded the rebels had refused it. In front of camera thay say that Assad must accept the Annan plan but behind the scenes they are the one who working agains the plan.
Which they increased their support to the terrorists, and the terrorists activities increased, which the government reaction will be to fight back and defend the people. Recently, the media and the west said Tremseh massacre, but it was a military operation against the terrorists, which the UN it self said it.

Which they increased their support to the terrorists, and the terrorists activities increased, which the government reaction will be to fight back and defend the people. Recently, the media and the west said Tremseh massacre, but it was a military operation against the terrorists, which the UN it self said it.

They are shamelessly lying because they know that repeating their lies will continue to damage Syria's image and keeps up the pressure. Very dirty game.

Back
Top Bottom