What's new

Mossad behind 9/11, alleges Dr. Alan Sabrosky

Yea but the Israelis have all control of media in America. So simply this will be denied. Anyone who is not speaking in favour is silenced and drowned by cries of anti Semitism.

PRESS TV:

BLAH BLAH BLAH ....

ZIONEST ZIONEST ......

BLAH BLAH BLAH .....

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You forgot to call them anti Semitic or are you saving that for later?

Yea but the Israelis have all control of media in America. So simply this will be denied. Anyone who is not speaking in favour is silenced and drowned by cries of anti Semitism.

You forgot to call them anti Semitic or are you saving that for later?

Yeah, Israel controls all the media in US but they do not yet have all the world's media under their control. He did not use Anti-Semitic card here because Dr. Alan here is actually a Jew himself, so it would not have worked.

Ok ok man....
PRESS "TV" is wonderful news channel.
They have the best analytics in the world
images

:laugh::laugh:My mistake

9/11 was definitely a inside job by US and so is the OBL raid drama. Call me a conspiracy theorist or whatever but I am surprised
that PAK army and GOP is playing along with the US drama.

but because they control the press it is dismissed as conspiracy without being properly investigated

but because they control the press it is dismissed as conspiracy without being properly investigated
How was 9/11 not 'properly investigated'? What qualifies as a 'proper' investigation? The muslim world have the Petronas Towers, more modern and taller than the WTC Towers. So did not the builders of the Petronas finance their own 'proper' investigation? Why is the muslim world so apathetic about a 'proper investigation' when finance and professional resources are no obstacles?

11 years.......afghan war...drone attack and death of Laden...and still people guarding taliban... :crazy: :suicide: me too love conspiracy theory..but this report is just bluff... :blah: :blah:

How was 9/11 not 'properly investigated'? What qualifies as a 'proper' investigation? The muslim world have the Petronas Towers, more modern and taller than the WTC Towers. So did not the builders of the Petronas finance their own 'proper' investigation? Why is the muslim world so apathetic about a 'proper investigation' when finance and professional resources are no obstacles?

Those here you see going with absurdity all the time; is because they follow the 1% rule. If 1% of the people believe that an incident happened in a manner that suits their meme, they are hard wired mentally to go with it. I hope they don't follow that mindset every time, else if 9 out 10 doctors tell them they have cancer, they will go with that single doctor's opinion that is just an ulcer acting up.

Back
Top Bottom