What's new

Mosques declared terrorism organisations by NYPD: Report

Paranoia, plain and simple.

Add up some 12 years of paranoia, even after the WoT is over and done with, people wont soon forget.

And in New York, there's extra paranoia, as we saw with what the media called 'the ground zero mosque'. And also you have Robert Spencer and his dog Pam Geller, the two most despicable people spreading fear among Americans.

Those 2 need to get beat up,Once they get their a** kicked they will shut up.

I don't get one thing Why are some Indians here overjoyed by news like this? It doesn't concern them.

Jessica ji India too has 3rd biggest muslim population in the world , its also effecting us.

That doesn't quite answer my question.There were posts by a member named swagger who was happy and encouraging Americans to Kick them out. Where does india fit into a picture in this?

That doesn't quite answer my question.There were posts by a member named swagger who was happy and encouraging Americans to Kick them out. Where does india fit into a picture in this?

thats his personal openion baaji.

Last edited by a moderator:

India doesn't fit into picture here. Probably you can address the person. There are typical people in every society who supports retarded things. NYPD just reduced their work and took a pathetic generalized step. Rather than identifying culprits, they are issuing threats to religious structures which are mostly used by common people.

This is similar to - few people commits crime and the others start name calling the whole nation, which is a very common thing we witness here.

Those 2 need to get beat up,Once they get their a** kicked they will shut up.

That means you are justifying their paranoia.. Better way is to communication.. Talk to normal people.. Do not get alienate from other people.. Talk to them with open mind and also have a tolerent view about their religion also.. Then they will automatically find your religion is not at all like what media portray.. The more you retreat from main stream, the more people treated you with suspicion..

That means you are justifying their paranoia.. Better way is to communication.. Talk to normal people.. Do not get alienate from other people.. Talk to them with open mind and also have a tolerent view about their religion also.. Then they will automatically find your religion is not at all like what media portray.. The more you retreat from main stream, the more people treated you with suspicion..

No I am not justifying their paranoia! I agree with what you are saying but I don't think you know those 2 people.Communication hasn't worked with them at all.How do you think the other half of my people got their rights through communication? Naw we had to fight our rights.

The reality isnt much different anyway...double face of USA..supporting islamic terrorism in Syria but hunting the same in USA!

Back
Top Bottom