What's new

Mosques declared terrorism organisations by NYPD: Report

This jew worshipping piece of crap country known as america is the biggest terror hub of the world dont worry this jew worshipping piece of crap country america will soon b wiped out from the face of this earth these american government piece of craps r jew worshippers including OBAMA oops OBONGO these americans r born beggars nd slaves thts y these american government nd people worship jews nd SAYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.

And that's why I have to think twice before I blame USA for whatever they are doing.

Imagine if we declare the Pakistani church as a terrorist organization. That will be 'religious intolerance' - straight up wouldn't it?

With respect to your submission, certain Christians did not hijack a few Pakistani commercial planes, drop two high rise buildings in Pakistan and kill thousands of Pakistanis whilst millions of Christians around the world celebrated the mayhem caused by their actions. The USA maybe stretching their paranoia a bit too far when it comes to the Muslim community. Their justification for being paranoid however does hold weight

With respect to your submission, certain Christians did not hijack a few Pakistani commercial planes, drop two high rise buildings in Pakistan and kill thousands of Pakistanis whilst millions of Christians around the world celebrated the mayhem caused by their actions. The USA maybe stretching their paranoia a bit too far when it comes to the Muslim community. Their justification for being paranoid however does hold weight

Can Iraq,Afghanistan invasion be regarded as a crusade & their control of Muslim oil assets as colonialism ?

Can Iraq,Afghanistan invasion be regarded as a crusade & their control of Muslim oil assets as colonialism ?

In a broader sense and in my view it indeed is a crusade and was an act of colonial annexation of wealth in the case of Iraq. Afghanistan however reaped the consequences of intentionally harboring an international fugitive. Reverting to my earlier point, I remain convinced that the initial paranoia was justified. The current day extension of that paranoia however needs to be revisited by the USA or else it becomes a simple case of the victim becoming the persecutor. That the USA was a victim cannot be disputed ?

Mosques declared terrorism organisations by NYPD: Report

NEW YORK: The New York Police Department (NYPD) has secretly label entire mosques as terrorism organisations, the Associated Press reported on Wednesday.
The label has allowed the department to spy on imams and record sermons without having specific evidence of criminal activities.
This means that anyone attending the prayer service is part of organisation and can potentially be investigated and go under surveillance.
As per confidential police documents and interviews, NYPD has initiated more than a dozen “terrorism enterprise investigations” into mosques following the terror attacks on World Trade Centers (WTC) in New York.
Although mosques have never been charged for a criminal activity in New York, many TEIs have expanded to continue the on-going surveillance. The TEI, as it is known, is a police tool intended to help investigate terrorist cells and the like.
The confidential document also reveals that NYPD investigated numerous innocent Muslims and kept their information in secret files. According to interviews with federal law enforcement officials, as NYPD conducts at least a dozen enterprise investigations, FBI never did one.
Following the strategy, NYPD has also sent numerous undercover officers into mosques in order to plant informants in the Islamic institutions.
The documents were disclosed in a lawsuit against NYPD accusing the department over racial profiling while combating crime. Earlier this month, a judge ruled that the department’s use of the stop-and-frisk tactic was unconstitutional.
Two groups in the US, including the American Civil Liberties Union, have sued NYPD stating that the investigation programs are unlawful and an obstacle for Muslims to practice their faith with freedom.
These accusations have been denied by the Police Commissioner and Mayor Mike Bloomberg stating that the police do not target people without a lead.
The NYPD spokesman also refused to comment on the matter.

Mosques declared terrorism organisations by NYPD: Report – The Express Tribune

Pakistan needs to do the same

They should also declare all fuel stations as money laundering outlets as well, presumably that's where the gas money goes to...arab bank accounts... salay pagal amreekan kuttay....... ** **** ****...... yakki masters..... :cheesy:

This is a disgrace. Mosques are holy praying places. Although some of them might be used as a place to recruit young members into various extremist groups, you can not judge all of them just like that.

Dude, them justified??? You got to be kidding us here!!! They are one of TWO "blood thirsty" nations, probably in this galaxy..... There is more innocent blood on their hands than all the dictators of this world combined, from the time we split off from the chimps...

Yes, Pakistani mosques... hell yeah...... 99% of them are staffed by wannabe terrorists and jehadists like our friend Zarvan here....

Pakistan needs to do the same

In a broader sense and in my view it indeed is a crusade and was an act of colonial annexation of wealth in the case of Iraq. Afghanistan however reaped the consequences of intentionally harboring an international fugitive. Reverting to my earlier point, I remain convinced that the initial paranoia was justified. The current day extension of that paranoia however needs to be revisited by the USA or else it becomes a simple case of the victim becoming the persecutor. That the USA was a victim cannot be disputed ?

A lot of oil contracts didn't even go to the U.S in Iraq.

Anyway some mosques are known for their radical teaching Al-Quds Mosque for example, I think this gives the police the power to do better surveillance, if you see a christian church talking about killing others then be my guest.

I'm not familar with how holy places work, does everyone who goes there officially sign up? or is it just the leadership of the mosque that are part of the organisation?

and Our MPs were writing letters to obama to not give visa to Narendra Modi ....:laughcry:

You have answered your own query. What goes around comes back around.

:) keeping in mind sex scandals its like saying All Churches and Temples are brothels.

When you have terrorists receiving support from some religious nuts and hate speeches spreading in mosques, this is what happens. If at all there is a case like some one from mosque helping American police about catching some suspects, this may not happen.
If churches and temples and mosques are safe haven for rapists and terrorists, yes they should be called brothels.

I don't understand why Pakistanis are so offended, if your not doing anything wrong, why worry?

That's a slippery slope argument. If they bugged your own house, spied on you, watched everything you did, then by the same argument, you have nothing to complain about if you are not doing anything wrong.

When you have terrorists receiving support from some religious nuts and hate speeches spreading in mosques, this is what happens. If at all there is a case like some one from mosque helping American police about catching some suspects, this may not happen.
If churches and temples and mosques are safe haven for rapists and terrorists, yes they should be called brothels.

There have been plenty of cases of mosques helping catch suspects in the US..

Back
Top Bottom