What's new

Mosque demolished in Islamabad while govt is building mandir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tum logon ko kyun smjh nhi aata yeh project Imran Khan ka nhi ha?

This is just like " Bhains kay agay been bajana " God has given us brains to use but sadly some of us are either not using it totally or using it totally in the negative prospects only. They see the bad in everything and then they'll keep pointing again and again but for such people there is another saying "He see negative in everything who himself is a negative person"

So in your opinion temple is a must but you will dodge the real problem of provision of basic needs and utilities to any minority colony by saying "then provide......"? This is hypocrisy if you are trying to sell this publicity stunt because it brings good fame for Pakistan internationally.

Bai sb zara saidpur ja kay keho na yeh historic Hindu temple q aik maroof restaurant nay daba rakha hy ... lag pata jy ga sach aur musalmani ka.
Tomorrow you will say people should not live in DHAs because so many people do not have houses to live in. Your logic does not appeal, it lacks common sense

yes, he was our leader, and must be respected. but Allah and His Prophet are greater than him, his opinion doesnt matter in front of Quran and Sunnah.

Quaid e Azam was our beloved Wali. May Allah swt bless and honor him, and all those who love him.

Prophet Muhammad saws was Khatm e Nabuwwat, Akhri Rasool, and Habib Allah swt. In all the world, none was like him, our master (Moulana.)

yes, he was our leader, and must be respected. but Allah and His Prophet are greater than him, his opinion doesnt matter in front of Quran and Sunnah.

I just quoted few things from the Quran and a saying of our Prophet PBUH some time ago, you should kindly check those out too!

by the way ALLAH tou insaaniyat ka bhe kehtay hain, kaha hai aj kay time mein insaaniyat? no wonder we are in such serious crisis.

Definitely, I would love to do let me know when you're up for some discussion! Still, I think before pointing fingers at India for not preserving the idealogy of Gandhi we should first preserve ours.

Yes Khan saab, I will tag you if I create a thread on the topic. Please do tag me if you do also, before me.

It would be interesting to get @Yaseen1 persepective as well and @Aasimkhan .

Quaid e Azam was our beloved Wali. May Allah swt bless and honor him, and all those who love him.

Prophet Muhammad saws was Khatm e Nabuwwat, Akhri Rasool, and Habib Allah swt. In all the world, none was like him, our master (Moulana.)
I have officially dealt with Mullahs of various sects during my service days. Some of them are God fearing souls. Pious and having fear of God. But some are involved in occupying govt/private lands in the name of Allah. In my openion all such mosques are illegal. It has become a real estate business (and with it also comes influence).

Waisay kehtay ho ussay kisi project ka nhi pta lekin tanqeed krna ka liye uskay sar pa dal diya yeh project

Wazir e azam hy mulk ka, koi pwd ka mali nai hy ........... ussay Pakistan kay konay konay ki khabar honi chaiay, itni akal honi chaiay kay uss kay pasandeeda chailay kaisay nuksan poncha rahay hain.

Tomorrow you will say people should not live in DHAs because so many people do not have houses to live in. Your logic does not appeal, it lacks common sense

I wasted my time. You have no real answer to genuine problems and issues of minorities, you only wish to continue to support minority appeasement and exploit it for cheap publicity.

Yes Khan saab, I will tag you if I create a thread on the topic. Please do tag me if you do also, before me.

It would be interesting to get @Yaseen1 persepective as well and @Aasimkhan .

JazakAllah Khair, sir either of you if create a separate thread then do not forget to tag me, would love to have a discussion with you and the mentioned ones too. Everyone's participation will be appreciated indeed. I'll wait for you to create a thread because of the seniority level, haha!

Wazir e azam hy mulk ka, koi pwd ka mali nai hy ........... ussay Pakistan kay konay konay ki khabar honi chaiay, itni akal honi chaiay kay uss kay pasandeeda chailay kaisay nuksan poncha rahay hain.

I wasted my time. You have no real answer to genuine problems and issues of minorities, you only wish to continue to support minority appeasement and exploit it for cheap publicity.
Bhai minority appeasement is part of State Craft also. We should provide electricity and gas to all areas of Pakistan but it does not mean Mandir cant be built till such time.

by the way ALLAH tou insaaniyat ka bhe kehtay hain, kaha hai aj kay time mein insaaniyat? no wonder we are in such serious crisis.
Hmmm so if some people protests against govt. funding of mandir, we are engaged in serious crises and than US, China, India, Israel, France can kill Muslims and have top economies. OK

I just quoted few things from the Quran and a saying of our Prophet PBUH some time ago, you should kindly check those out too!

this is what you said:
|This is what you said and not the Quran|
----------------------

"God does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes – from dealing kindly and justly with them. Indeed, God loves those who act justly. God only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion – (forbids) that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers." (Quran 60:8-9)

Allah said:

وَلَوْلَا دَفْعُ اللَّهِ النَّاسَ بَعْضَهُم بِبَعْضٍ لَّهُدِّمَتْ صَوَامِعُ وَبِيَعٌ وَصَلَوَاتٌ وَمَسَاجِدُ يُذْكَرُ فِيهَا اسْمُ اللَّهِ كَثِيرًا

Were Allah not to check people by means of others, there would have been demolished the monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is often mentioned.

Surah Al-Hajj 22:40

The Holy Prophet said:

"Beware! Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, curtails their rights, burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment." (Abu Dawud)
now tell me, where did I say to demolish those structures? also, where does it say to fund and build mandirs and churches. Whereas, Holy Prophet's actions are clear in this regard, where he sent various expeditions to destroy temples and statues all over arabia. 2ndly, this Ayat is about people of the book. 3rdly, nowhere does it say that an Islamic govt should finance spread of kufr, on the other hand another Ayat in the Quran says to not help people in wrongdoing, to enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong.

Under Islam, safety of life and property is ensured, and freedom to practice religion but not to spread it.

Bhai minority appeasement is part of State Craft also. We should provide electricity and gas to all areas of Pakistan but it does not mean Mandir cant be built till such time.

Bai telling lies and exploiting this doesn't suit Madina Ki Riyasat, be it state craft or whatever ....... and all this when minority colonies are deprived of basic needs right in the heart of capital.

if the community itself is building it, then well and good. if the govt is spending money to build it, then that is the issue.

I have officially dealt with Mullahs of various sects during my service days. some are involved in occupying govt/private lands in the name of Allah.

Prophet Muhammad SAWW said: " The best among you is the one who does not harm others with his tongue and hands. "

Those mullahs exactly do the opposite of the above saying and will do their level best to spread hatred among communities and sects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom