What's new

Mosque demolished in Islamabad while govt is building mandir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understand what I am trying to say ............

Being a Muslim I can never allow my government to exploit a minority and sell them for cheap publicity, this new temple is clear exploitation of religious attachment of a minority. If the government and politicians were really interested in betterment of Hindu minority there are many other things they can do for them. I have posted a list of Mandir (Hindu temples) in twin cities, there is a Modi Ji ka Mandir right in the red zone.

Do you know how many Christian colonies are there in Islamabad that don't even have electricity, water and gas?
Then provide electricity, water and gas to Christian colonies, what does it have to do with Mandir ? I mean dont mix carrots with potatoes.
And by the way Churches are location on MOST PRIME lands in Pakistan, right in the middle of the most expensive areas of Pakistan like sadar, mall road and heart of cantonments.

Spreme Court of Pakistan Justice Gulzar in 2018 remarked, "anyone who wants to build a mosque should do so legally. "Building mosques on illegally occupied lands is akin to making fun of Islam," he said. "Does Islam permit anywhere that a mosque can be built on a government or private person's land," he asked. "Unfortunately this society has become dishonest."

Great judgement.

I think timing of demolishing at same time when mandir is built although this mandir location was no included in cda master plan indicates clear bias and hidden agenda and govt not seems transparent in this regard

The 20,000 square feet plot in H-9/2 was allotted to Hindu Panchayat by the Capital Development Authority (CDA) in 2017 on the orders of the National Commission for Human Rights.

You missed this video so I am quoting it again, it will clear any doubts. Btw. you are blaming/(giving credit) all of it on PTI gov, the land was given to them in PMLN era.

Then provide electricity, water and gas to Christian colonies, what does it have to do with Mandir ? I mean dont mix carrots with potatoes.

Honestly brother, we have bigger issues than a tourist mandir in our capital city.

I feel like the opposition are just waiting for any issue which they can use, while everyone knows PTI are generally religious and N, PPP are liberal secularists.

For the detractors of this mandir, I think changing the system of governance in Pakistan is the only sure way to ban idol worship in the country, if this is what they are after.

In a secular state, we legally have no grounds to stop this mandir.

If this is the case then we are threatening the idealogy of our founder, Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

Hear this famous speech of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah which he did on 11th August 1947.

Speech starts from [0:34 seconds]

The 20,000 square feet plot in H-9/2 was allotted to Hindu Panchayat by the Capital Development Authority (CDA) in 2017 on the orders of the National Commission for Human Rights.

You missed this video so I am quoting it again, it will clear any doubts. Btw. you are blaming/(giving credit) all of it on PTI gov, the land was given to them in PMLN era.
Whosoever gave I think it was a good step. We MUST look after our minorities otherwise we will be as bad as RSS thugs.

And by the way Churches are location on MOST PRIME lands in Pakistan, right in the middle of the most expensive areas of Pakistan like sadar, mall road and heart of cantonments.

So in your opinion temple is a must but you will dodge the real problem of provision of basic needs and utilities to any minority colony by saying "then provide......"? This is hypocrisy if you are trying to sell this publicity stunt because it brings good fame for Pakistan internationally.

Bai sb zara saidpur ja kay keho na yeh historic Hindu temple q aik maroof restaurant nay daba rakha hy ... lag pata jy ga sach aur musalmani ka.

Tum logon ko kyun smjh nhi aata yeh project Imran Khan ka nhi ha?
There is a MAFIA working against IK. Khan is inexperienced (and some times stupid also) but his intentions are good and he is NOT CORRUPT. I will vote for him again (but I do hope he gains maturity).

Vulgar Aurat Marches, Female Ticltokers with Politicians and their Scandal, Sexual Harassment Cases and now this... WTF is wrong with Imran's Riyasat-e-Madina!!!
They were there well before IK so dnt spread false info

If this is the case then we are threatening the idealogy of our founder, Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

Hear this famous speech of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah which he did on 11th August 1947.

It was correct for the time, and needed to build the case for Pakistan. British would have never allowed an ideological Islamic state to be built.

The time is different now. Pakistan evolves and changes. The people of this country will decide what is true for them in the future.

This is a totally different topic and needs its own thread. We shall discuss more later.

Whosoever gave I think it was a good step. We MUST look after our minorities otherwise we will be as bad as RSS thugs.
looking after minorities is a different thing, actively participating in spread of kufr and financing it is another thing entirely, and declared haram by all whether they are hanafi,shafi,maliki,hanbali or salafis. they want to build on their own? go ahead. but a muslim govt must never participate in propagation of kufr. (one member was calling masjid as den of hell, this mandir, according to Islam is actually leading to hell.)

Since the issue is being raised particularly to malign PTI, so people here need to understand the whole truth. One can blame PTI for many other issues but this particular one, shouldn't be put in PTI's lap. Neither credit nor the blame.

yes, he was our leader, and must be respected. but Allah and His Prophet are greater than him, his opinion doesnt matter in front of Quran and Sunnah.

Tum logon ko kyun smjh nhi aata yeh project Imran Khan ka nhi ha?

Iss charsi nashoi ko sirf apni shadio kay project k ilawa kissi cheez ka nai pata. Awam ko jitna iss nay chay banaya hy itna tou zardari aur uss kay chailo nay b nai phuddu lagaya tha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom