What's new

Mosque demolished in Islamabad while govt is building mandir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who have issues with the Mandir can go to Supreme Court. Or can destroy it like RSS & BJP did with Babri Mosque. Why making hue and cry here. Do some work.

I think the first question to be answered should be if the masjid was legal in the first place

2nd even if the masjid was illegal what do the ulama have to say. What is their ruling in the matter?
I think timing of demolishing at same time when mandir is built although this mandir location was no included in cda master plan indicates clear bias and hidden agenda and govt not seems transparent in this regard

There are literally hundreds, if not thousands of mosques in the city and you are worried about one mandir. What an insecure mindset.

There are literally hundreds, if not thousands of mosques in the city and you are worried about one mandir. What an insecure mindset.
Some one texted me this, "If these thousands of mosques have not been able to make us a Muslim, one Mandir wont make us a Hindu"

Mosque was there for 25 years and govt not demolished it earlier neither they approached court but now when building of mandir has started they demolished it overnight which indicates that some pro indian elements gave message that hindus will dominate whole subcontinent and akhand bharat will become reality in near future,minorities rights needed to be preserved but when govt tries to convert and treat majority as minority then this is difficult for Muslims of Pakistan to tolerate.
I think the first question to be answered should be if the masjid was legal in the first place

2nd even if the masjid was illegal what do the ulama have to say. What is their ruling in the matter?

We expect UK, US and European countries to have a mosque for us in their countries but we can't tolerate a mandir here.

Hypocrisy much.

India is already working on creating identity crisis for Muslims of subcontinent,earlier they used aman ki asha and their movies and media for changing minds of our people that our ancestors have hindu origin and we have wrongly separated from india,buildng mandar in capital is more of symbolic nature and is not limited to minority rights,already they have destroyed our culture and ideology for Pakistan and if we become lenient on this and restrict Islam and Mosques they will be successful in convincing our people that creation of Pakistan was wrong and hindu and Muslims can live together without need of separate nation
I think you are overplaying your card. Dont create unnecessary hype in the name of religion molvi sahib

Do their governments fund your mosque?
Dont be a Hypocrite

As long as Hindus here pay taxes in form of Income,sales and other taxes, I believe they have a right to a place of worship just like any other citizen.

What else you can expect from a attention seeker of Europe and America to please them this moron can cross all limits,
Imran seedha Kam bhi karay ga tu Ulta hoga our ab ye har hafaty aik Ulta Kam karay ga , InshaAllh, Gen Pasha I wish I can sue you for grooming this fitna,

Muslims pay taxes in West too. So should Western countries fund mosques in their countries?

Yes, why not if that country has a policy for building place of worship for its citizens (regardless of religion).

Pakistani govt does fund building/repair of mosques for its citizens. So it should also fund the same for minorities considering they pay the tax as well.

You can't look at the minorities with a lens of sharia law/fatwas while the majority are governed by something else.

First rectify the laws for the majority (to conform more with sharia laws) before thinking about what should we do with minorities.

لَّآ إِلَٰهَ إِلَّآ أَنتَ سُبْحَٰنَكَ إِنِّى كُنتُ مِنَ ٱلظَّٰلِمِينَ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom