What's new

Mosque attacked with petrol bomb in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two murderers were muslims , that has already been settled and they did it in the name of Islam. They were shouting Allh Hu Akbar while doing it. These things will continue till the time muslims like you are in denial mode.

Btw, majority of Indians are condemning , not justifying this incident.

Let them do it "in the name of Islam".

They were not acting on behalf of anyone else but themselves.

All I see is that a lot of Indians are coming on here and trying to justify attacks on people that had nothing to do with this incident.

Let them do it "in the name of Islam".

They were not acting on behalf of anyone else but themselves.

All I see is that a lot of Indians are coming on here and trying to justify attacks on people that had nothing to do with this incident.

You re seeing it all wrong. Indians are saying this is wrong but unavoidable due to all the anger in Britian.

You re seeing it all wrong. Indians are saying this is wrong but unavoidable due to all the anger in Britian.

See, that word "unavoidable" suggests that somehow it is justified as retaliation.

Of course people would be angry when they see someone, who has been given a much better life here in the UK than they would have back in Nigeria, turning on them and slaughtering a soldier in a street in their capital city.

However, it is completely unjustified for there to be any "retaliation" against ordinary Muslims who had nothing to do with this and find this attack just as abhorrent as anyone else.

You have proven yourself to be a two face despicable Indian. Then again you Indians have always loved your British masters.

the world knows some other country by that name..stop your B.S.
:omghaha::omghaha:
BBC2492_M1M2_track2.gif

Source ::GlobeScan - Views of China and India Slide While UK

Now he will say it's propaganda since it shows Pakistan in bad light.:rofl::rofl:

See, that word "unavoidable" suggests that somehow it is justified as retaliation.

Of course people would be angry when they see someone, who has been given a much better life here in the UK than they would have back in Nigeria, turning on them and slaughtering a soldier in a street in their capital city.

However, it is completely unjustified for there to be any "retaliation" against ordinary Muslims who had nothing to do with this and find this attack just as abhorrent as anyone else.

unavoidable and justified are two different things.

Here's an example-

Collaboration of local Indians made the British rule in India unavoidable. But , it most certainly did not make it justified. I hope you get the point of the Indians now.

No! "unavoidable" suggest that it's human nature to have a backlash when people feel threathened.Heck, in some parts of the world people take to the streets to kill/burn/riot after someone a continent away draws a cartoon and it puzzles how the british can go into a hate frenzy after one of their own gets butchered in the street by a terrorist?:disagree:

Tone of you guys changes according to situation ,isn't it ??

I know you are one of the Jamatis who are hell bent on cleaning Hindus from BD on the pretext of Blasphemy laws.

No! "unavoidable" suggest that it's human nature to have a backlash when people feel threathened.Heck, in some parts of the world people take to the streets to kill/burn/riot after someone a continent away draws a cartoon and it puzzles how the british can go into a hate frenzy after one of their own gets butchered in the street by a terrorist?:disagree:

People do have free choice or do you think that we are all robots here!

A civilised person finds a better way to channel their outrage at something like this than to resort to violence and try to hurt people who had nothing to do with this.

No law in the world recognises "collective responsibility". You are judged for your actions and no-one else's. Like a father is not sent to jail if their son murders someone, then not a single Muslim is in anyway responsible for what those two did last week in the streets of London.

Let me turn this around. There are regular killings of minorities in the streets of Europe, does this in any way make it ok for a a gang of minorities to go and attack any random white person they come across in "retaliation"?

Tone of you guys changes according to situation ,isn't it ??

I know you are one of the Jamatis who are hell bent on cleaning Hindus from BD on the pretext of Blasphemy laws.

Yes, I am a religious bigot who wants nothing more than BD to become a state cleansed of Hindus.:hitwall:

Please quote me and then we can talk further.

Interesting to see the obsession of the usual suspects with India and Indians even in this thread and not the topic itself.

There is no question that the reaction to the series of barbaric acts by Islamist terrorists has been quite muted so far compared to the provocations. It is not only about the terrorists but also the criminals including those that target native women as just meat.

The Muslim communities will need to make efforts to get rid of these criminals and terrorists more vigorously. Standing on the sidelines will not work for them in the long run.

Funny and out of sync with reality.
@Contrarian
Well then open your eyes as you are on a thread where a masjid was attacked...IF you can't show sympathy for whoeever was attacked...Mind you people going for worship not attacking others on the street...Not a Birmingham masjid....Sooo....If you can justify this, it literally means you need to check your idea and thinking :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
The surprise fact is that, the murder of soldier came as a revenge when a 75 year-old Pakistani Muslim man was killed when he left a Mosque. He was cold-blooded killed by multiple stabs of a machete, when he was walking home using his walking-stick.

Later, Muslims get attacked and sore-losers justify the act of terrorism by linking it with murder of soldier, which could be linked with murder of a weak Muslim. Oh the double-standards, they never fail to amuse me.

:omghaha::omghaha:
BBC2492_M1M2_track2.gif

Source ::GlobeScan - Views of China and India Slide While UK

Now he will say it's propaganda since it shows Pakistan in bad light.:rofl::rofl:

I am confused. Either one of us are wrong.

920000_552897021427916_1828159994_o.jpg

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/05/15/a-fascinating-map-of-the-worlds-most-and-least-racially-tolerant-countries/

Based on ground realities, I can say with confidence that it isn't me what is wrong.

The murderer clearly linked his act to attacks on Muslim countries and not to any crimes within UK!

Why try to spin things?

The surprise fact is that, the murder of soldier came as a revenge when a 75 year-old Pakistani Muslim man was killed when he left a Mosque. He was cold-blooded killed by multiple stabs of a machete, when he was walking home using his walking-stick.

Later, Muslims get attacked and sore-losers justify the act of terrorism by linking it with murder of soldier, which could be linked with murder of a weak Muslim. Oh the double-standards, they never fail to amuse me.

I am confused. Either one of us are wrong.

920000_552897021427916_1828159994_o.jpg

A fascinating map of the world’s most and least racially tolerant countries

Based on ground realities, I can say with confidence that it isn't me what is wrong.

You need to upgrade your english vocab.Hate and Racial are two different words with different meanings.

People do have free choice or do you think that we are all robots here!

A civilised person finds a better way to channel their outrage at something like this than to resort to violence and try to hurt people who had nothing to do with this.

No law in the world recognises "collective responsibility". You are judged for your actions and no-one else's. Like a father is not sent to jail if their son murders someone, then not a single Muslim is in anyway responsible for what those two did last week in the streets of London.
Yes, I am a religious bigot who wants nothing more than BD to become a state cleansed of Hindus.:hitwall:

Please quote me and then we can talk further.

Quoted you , now start further discussion.

@Contrarian
Well then open your eyes as you are on a thread where a masjid was attacked...IF you can't show sympathy for whoeever was attacked...Mind you people going for worship not attacking others on the street...Not a Birmingham masjid....Sooo....If you can justify this, it literally means you need to check your idea and thinking :enjoy:
I don't think anyone..much less me is saying that such attacks are acceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom