What's new

Mosque attacked with petrol bomb in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
The US enlist foreign help for their wars just to gain international legitimacy for their interventions,or do you think they couldn't have invaded Afghanistan without the 100 or so hungarian soldiers backing them up?
@flamer84 I doubt they could....because they are not as brave as they thump their chest even in Iraq and Afghanistan (recent wars) they sent in local help, followed by soldiers from EU countries and Oz and sent their troops last...

I heard the Germans were pissed at this ...a friend was telling...

Last edited by a moderator:
The US enlist foreign help for their wars just to gain international legitimacy for their interventions,or do you think they couldn't have invaded Afghanistan without the 100 or so hungarian soldiers backing them up?

don't act like your head is in you as s.
its was thousands of soldiers from all over the world besides the us.

the use could rip europe to shreds within months so ofcourse they can invade afghanistan alone.
but they just didnt want to go in alone and get all the blame lol, they wanted to share the blame.

anyways as an american i think these two wars hurt our interests more then they helped us, i know that when i visit pakistan how much i see that people hate the fact that our army is in afghanistan.

@flamer84 I doubt they could....because they are not as brave as they thump their chest even in Iraq and Afghanistan (recent wars) they sent in local help, followed by soldiers from EU countries and Oz and sent their troops last...

I heard the Germans were pissed at this ...a friend was telling...

I don't know if the average american soldier is braver than anyone else,i don't think so,but the americans certainly have the biggest,meanest,well oiled war machine on this planet.
Not only germans ,ALL europeans are pissed at this,it's time for us to stop acting as american puppets and sending our soldiers to wars that don't concern us.If some nations want to kill each other somewhere half away across the globe,it's their bussiness,we shouldn't be policing them,especially now when our economies are reeling.I think the mood is chanching across Europe,we're slowly distancing ourselves from the americans and their policies.

don't act like your head is in you as s.
its was thousands of soldiers from all over the world besides the us.

the use could rip europe to shreds within months so ofcourse they can invade afghanistan alone.
but they just didnt want to go in alone and get all the blame lol, they wanted to share the blame.

anyways as an american i think these two wars hurt our interests more then they helped us, i know that when i visit pakistan how much i see that people hate the fact that our army is in afghanistan.

No,they couldn't,this image of "weak europeans" is wrong,pls do the math on military assets of all european countries in the EU and I think you'll realise that nobody could "rip us to shreds" that easily,we're not Irak.
And yes,they want to share blame and they want to pose as the leaders of the free world.The fact that often they are invited in by the local muslims doesn't help either.I think muslims should first sort this "US help us!" cries and than lay blame somewhere else,even if that blame is legitimate.

we are going to build mosques while you cant make nothing in our countries and you cant do nothing about it lol

somebody need to stick a dynamite stick up your *** that would be the best :omghaha:

This bigotry and naked two faced lies while also claiming to be "peaceful and tolerant" and making noises of Islamaphobia, that has taken you where you are and will take you where you are going.

i never exprienced it person just on net, so im not worried lol.

Tell that to the like of CAIR also. To stop the lies about Islamophobia.

You have it much better than you give to others and it is not going to continue for long. ;)

This bigotry and naked two faced lies while also claiming to be "peaceful and tolerant" and making noises of Islamaphobia, that has taken you where you are and will take you where you are going.

Tell that to the like of CAIR also. To stop the lies about Islamophobia.

You have it much better than you give to others and it is not going to continue for long. ;)

oh my i guess i better stop then...............
this is all im going to bother typing for dumbas s like you.

No,they couldn't,this image of "weak europeans" is wrong,pls do the math on military assets of all european countries in the EU and I think you'll realise that nobody could "rip us to shreds" that easily,we're not Irak.
And yes,they want to share blame and they want to pose as the leaders of the free world.The fact that often they are invited in by the local muslims doesn't help either.I think muslims should first sort this "US help us!" cries and than lay blame somewhere else,even if that blame is legitimate.

add it up.
lot of the eu countries dont have armies.
the ones that do dont even have enough to take out one of our states.
at the moment i think the us is strong enough to take on the whole world with out even using a single nuclear weapon.

Funny. Neither being too clever by half, nor acting coy or ignorant is going to help.

It will need real work and clearly there is no one who is willing to do that.

As things are going, the omens are not good at all. It is going to get much worse before it gets better.

I don't know if the average american soldier is braver than anyone else,i don't think so,but the americans certainly have the biggest,meanest,well oiled war machine on this planet.
Not only germans ,ALL europeans are pissed at this,it's time for us to stop acting as american puppets and sending our soldiers to wars that don't concern us.If some nations want to kill each other somewhere half away across the globe,it's their bussiness,we shouldn't be policing them,especially now when our economies are reeling.I think the mood is chanching across Europe,we're slowly distancing ourselves from the americans and their policies.

Soon war is gonna come to your door.. They will hit Effile tower, They will do 7/11, They will ask Sharia4Europe, They will stab your soldiers...

The terrorism is enemy of all, Not only USA-India-Israel... You can distance yourself from war, but the war can't... The war is coming, and it will use all means (even Nukes).

@Topic: Sad incident, the worship place must not be damaged (illegaly). If protestor feel that Mosque is illegal on there mother land, they should seek judiciary/democracy help (like Swiss did).

Yes, we do kill millions....next time you wanna attack us keep it in mind. You started it....we will pay you back a thousand fold.

Strong word, really strong word..

Yesterday i was reading Obama's view on drones, he said the same what I keep saying on forums.. "Drones save valuable life, Direct action (troops) would have done more collateral damage. Looks like drone will continue for one more decade...

Soon war is gonna come to your door.. They will hit Effile tower, They will do 7/11, They will ask Sharia4Europe, They will stab your soldiers...

The terrorism is enemy of all, Not only USA-India-Israel... You can distance yourself from war, but the war can't... The war is coming, and it will use all means (even Nukes).

@Topic: Sad incident, the worship place must not be damaged (illegaly). If protestor feel that Mosque is illegal on there mother land, they should seek judiciary/democracy help (like Swiss did).

If we deport/lock up all radicals,all rioters,stop unchecked immigration of large masses of poor illiterates and don't involve our nations in foreign wars i think will be ok..If a rogue nation comes close to have nukes,a fast ,surgical military intervention to destroy their nuclear capabilities will suffice.

Shut the gate,man the walls and go about our daily lives.

If we deport/lock up all radicals,all rioters,stop unchecked immigration of large masses of poor illiterates and don't involve our nations in foreign wars i think will be ok..If a rogue nation comes close to have nukes,a fast ,surgical military intervention to destroy their nuclear capabilities will suffice.

well, thats exactly what USA did, encouraged high value migration, build up strong defences, but still 9/11 happened. They realized with a loss of 3000 lifes, homeland security requires you to fight elsewhere, far away from homeland.

USA can afford to do that, rest of us cant, the best course of action will be to build multinational consensus to deal with rogue nations or those who host rogue actors.

hmmm.. Please do this...

well, thats exactly what USA did, encouraged high value migration, build up strong defences, but still 9/11 happened. They realized with a loss of 3000 lifes, homeland security requires you to fight elsewhere, far away from homeland.

USA can afford to do that, rest of us cant, the best course of action will be to build multinational consensus to deal with rogue nations or those who host them.

Well, the war against Islamic radicals will go on for the next 2-3 decades, though the intensity will reduce even more over a period.

The back of the extremists is broken and their strategic goal of occupying major Muslims countries has been thwarted. They have no real chance now.

It is just a matter of finishing them off one by one. Any damage these people can now do is pretty limited.

USA can afford to do that, rest of us cant, the best course of action will be to build multinational consensus to deal with rogue nations or those who host them.

Point taken,but i don't think we can build multinational consensus,the chinese have their own plans,the russians as well,it's everybody for himself out there,unfortunately.If you can't reduce home terrorism to zero i still think you can reduce its impact by the measures i've stated,it really doesn't help when you import millions of poor immigrants that hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom