What's new

Mosque attacked with petrol bomb in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoted you , now start further discussion.

That is not what I meant.

You made a claim that I am a "Jamati" who would like to cleanse BD of Hindus.

Please back this up with a post of mine where I have ever made any comment to back this assertion of yours.

If you cannot then we have nothing further to discuss.

A video of a speech given by Michael Adebolajo at a Muslims Against Crusades rally.
He has been described by his mentors Anjem Choudary and Omar Bakri Muhammad as quiet, shy and pleasant.

Speech includes quotes against the Pope and the Catholic Church and predicts a Wold Wide Islamic Caliphate who will convert, subjugate or kill all those who resist.

Selected Quotes

If you embrace Islam then you will be safe from the anger of the Mujadhideen.
If you don't we give you the threat of the almighty.
When we conquer the Vatican maybe if the pope embraces Islam, we will make him governor of the Vatican.

The Very Quiet and Shy Mujahid Adebolajo - YouTube

oh shut up...terrorist sympathizer....
Threatening to bomb a public place is intent of terrorism....
and illegal in UK.
I don't know about Hindustan...

You cannot do any thing in UK, these incidents are designed to stop Islam from spreading in Europe and to drive Muslims away from Europe.

In the words of neocons , the purification of their lands had started.

Last time i checked that guy wasn't a Muslim.

Now you are supporting the act of bombing a religious place? Unfortunately, for you the British dumb ***** are not equivalent of Hindu terror in India.

The suspect is a black Islamic guy.

Last time i checked that guy wasn't a Muslim.

Now you are supporting the act of bombing a religious place? Unfortunately, for you the British dumb ***** are not equivalent of Hindu terror in India.
check again..

Of course, but I am waiting for the usual suspects to insinuate that the "Muzlooms" deserve this.

When terrorism occurs against Westerners, they blame Muslims; when it occurs against Muslims, they still blame Muslims.
You mean the way Safriz supported the attacks? What are mosque doing in a Christian nation anyways?

lol
Try it..........
and we will see who gets drilled by what :lol:
We have been seeing....lol....who is getting "drilled"? Why did the attacks against UK soldiers take place? Because SOMEONE is getting a drilling.

AMERICAN kill thousands millions of Muslims around the world and when Muslims are taking revenge you guyz start "oh TERRORISM" ***** ** *****!

When US kill thousands of Muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan and supporting terrorism in Pakistan... "SUCH EMOTIONAL REACTIONS EXPECTED"
Yes, we do kill millions....next time you wanna attack us keep it in mind. You started it....we will pay you back a thousand fold.

Yes, we do kill millions....next time you wanna attack us keep it in mind. You started it....we will pay you back a thousand fold.

your a fu cking nut job,
its becuase people like terrorists keep attacking us. just freaking stop with the bs.
however if anybody does attack us and we know who it is, than yes without the i say send in the seals and take the bastards out.
but invading countries did us no good so far. surgical operations are the best option.

There are many Mosques in UK - How can they all be secured?? Some sane Muslims recognize that goodwill has to be created if all are to be safe

Andd we have a confession about how bloodthirsty one can get!!

No idea how WE started the Korean war, Vietnam war, Gulf war and the list goes on...

BTW, the united states hasn't won MANY wars without foreign help... nor fought in MANY wars without help.....

History of U.S. Military Interventions since 1890

if you've not already noticed, you're posting in a thread that is a discussion of the very same issue
@indusporus there is personal experience vs internet and media blasting it to an angel that doesnt exist

You mean the way Safriz supported the attacks? What are mosque doing in a Christian nation anyways?

Ahh...going back on secularism are we? Your secular views allow it!

Oh wait even those who cry it dont even know the meaning or are not practicing it!

Or just simply taking away basic rights?

Last edited by a moderator:
Andd we have a confession about how bloodthirsty one can get!!

No idea how WE started the Korean war, Vietnam war, Gulf war and the list goes on...

BTW, the united states hasn't won MANY wars without foreign help... nor fought in MANY wars without help.....

History of U.S. Military Interventions since 1890

@indusporus there is personal experience vs internet and media blasting it to an angel that doesnt exist

Ahh...going back on secularism are we? Oh wait even those who cry it dont even know the meaning or are not practicing it!

Or just simply taking away basic rights? Your secular views allow it!

The US enlist foreign help for their wars just to gain international legitimacy for their interventions,or do you think they couldn't have invaded Afghanistan without the 100 or so hungarian soldiers backing them up?

Last edited by a moderator:
if you've not already noticed, you're posting in a thread that is a discussion of the very same issue

well sh it happens but its not as bad as people portray to be.
the hate is both ways i stay in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom