What's new

Mosque attacked with petrol bomb in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regrettable incident but not entirely unpredictable.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...oustide-barracks-woolwich-12.html#post4320621

It is not about balls. It is about people finally getting impatient with the constant attacks on them by ungrateful people.

Your predictions are badly off today. Not your day perhaps. ;)

Regretting that "balls" comment now? You seem to have invited it all.

Lol...
Some teenagers running away after throwing a petrol bomb isnt called bravery...
We had similar attacks on our mosque in Manchester long before this incident when some delusional racists sneak in smash some windows and disappear.....
So nothing new here...

Lol...
Some teenagers running away after throwing a petrol bomb isnt called bravery...
We had similar attacks on our mosque in Manchester long before this incident when some delusional racists sneak in smash some windows and disappear.....
So nothing new here...

OK, so why the balls comment there that you made?

You seem to suggest that you would consider it bravery when the Britons escalate things more?

Or would real bravery be not to get provoked and retaliate against innocents?

The only thing worse then heinous criminals are their apologists.

After Muslims killed an innocent British soldier in such an heinous way, such emotional reactions on interwebz is expected. Nobody gonna do anything on your complaints. This is cycle of hate. You start it and it will get to you sooner or later.

When I read the news, I felt terrible and I don't expect britons to forget it so easily.

What about this 1:

Can I say WEST asked for it or started it? :pop:

There was also a murder in Birmingham of 75 year old Pakistani Muslim male before the woolwich incident. Surprisingly I've just heard about it now due to lack of coverage.

Birmingham murder may have been racially motivated, say police
Detectives appeal for witnesses after Mohammed Saleem, 75 old, was stabbed to death as he returned home from local mosque

Birmingham murder may have been racially motivated, say police | UK news | The Guardian

oh shut up...terrorist sympathizer....
Threatening to bomb a public place is intent of terrorism....
and illegal in UK.
I don't know about Hindustan...

@Safriz Many who worship the West dont even know the basics of the Western policies.... :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, now a Pakistani calling others Terrorist sympathizer. That does not even sound funny.

@jbond197 well, you sympathized an act of terror...what other label do you want?! :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to introduce a theory that could be plausibility. What if the Mosque faked the incident to gather sympathy while playing the victim card? afterall such theories float around for any terrorist attack. Interesting to see ho many will buy this one? any guesses ;-)

I'm going to introduce a theory that could be plausibility. What if the Mosque faked the incident to gather sympathy while playing the victim card? afterall such theories float around for any terrorist attack. Interesting to see ho many will buy this one? any guesses ;-)

Interesting. So to get back at the tin foil club, you decide join them.

Interesting indeed. I merely pointed to a possibility. Comprehending beyond what is written is reading between the lines.

Interesting indeed. I merely pointed to a possibility. Comprehending beyond what is written is reading between the lines.

And comprehension beyond that is what we call 'understanding the motive'. In which case, your motive was to reciprocate the conspiracy theorists by introducing a conspiracy, Right?

Hence my response: "So to get back at the tin foil club, you decide join them."

So not did I just read your "between the lines" but I also read you. :lol:

successful diplomacy and independent foreign policy..unlike u..

You have proven yourself to be a two face despicable Indian. Then again you Indians have always loved your British masters.

And comprehension beyond that is what we call 'understanding the motive'. In which case, your motive was to reciprocate the conspiracy theorists by introducing a conspiracy, Right?

Hence my response: "So to get back at the tin foil club, you decide join them."

So not did I just read your "between the lines" but I also read you. :lol:

Good try. The only part you guessed right was that I did have a motive, which was to point out the hypocrisy of some tagging terrorist-incidents caused by Muslims as "conspiracy". Like a fish to the bait, you were quick to include me in a "tin foil club" but forgot to rub off the "hypocrite" writing on your forehead by not voicing the same opinion that you did here on some other threads.

Good try. The only part you guessed right was that I did have a motive, which was to point out the hypocrisy of some tagging terrorist-incidents caused by Muslims as "conspiracy". Like a fish to the bait, you were quick to include me in a "tin foil club" but forgot to rub off the "hypocrite" writing on your forehead by not voicing the same opinion that you did here on some other threads.

So your logic being that unless I have established my position in every thread against conspiracy theorists, I am therefore a hypocrite? Is that logic to you? :lol:

Sorry to burst your bubble but I've never condoned conspiracy theorists. And since that is my opinion, it doesn't need your approval to hold true. And I included you in the tin foil club because you took the initiative to bring in that angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom