What's new

Mosque attacked with petrol bomb in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody asks your belief before attacking... about religious places, those who attack dont know the difference between temple, gurdwara and mosque..

They will come under attack thinking them to be Muslims is what I said. Similar to what happened in the US after 9/11.

They will come under attack thinking them to be Muslims is what I said. Similar to what happened in the US after 9/11.

no, uk is different from US, sikhs are well known here. But for arsonists all places are same.

no, uk is different from US, sikhs are well known here. But for arsonists all places are same.

British Prime Minister Tony Blair on Monday condemned attacks on the British Sikh community in the wake of the September 11 attacks after meeting community leaders in Downing Street.

The delegation, led by Indarjit Singh, director of the Network of Sikh Organisations, offered support for the war on terrorism during the meeting.

The prime minister was told that Sikhs have been the victims of abuse and violence after being confused with members of Afghanistan's Taliban.

His official spokesman later said: "We totally condemn the abuse and attacks on the Sikh community.

"Preventing these crimes and catching those responsible is a high priority for the police."

Downing Street said the policy of targeted military action was in line with the Sikh belief that evil should be confronted.

The spokesman added: "We welcome messages of support from Sikh leaders on behalf of their community."

Blair condemns attacks on British Sikh community

I am fed up with muslims trying to defend their terrorist attacks saying many muslims are being killed in afghan and iraq by US.who is reponsible for tht?ur own muslim brothers who use citizens as their shields by hiding in between them.Any army would be forced to drone the entire place to dig out those terrorists.There was a time just a decade ago when Osama was the hero of almost every muslim.they used to cheer for him after friday praters in hyd.muslims became an object of hate thru their actions.

these types of attacks will only deteriorate the relations between muslims and western world, i hope the problems will not further increase in england and lead to more bloodshed there

believe me every muslim i knew was so proud of OBL tht he did an act like 9/11 on america.they used to say tht many ppl were being killed in palestine by israel and israel was being helped by USA and so it was justifiable for osama to carry out such acts.It was only when the attacks of muslim terrorists became intensified thru out the world tht these muslims stopped praising osama in open bcoz they felt islam was getting bad name.even today u wont find muslims coming out in large numbers to condemnterrorism

these types of attacks will only deteriorate the relations between muslim countries and western world, i hope the problems will not further increase in england and lead to more bloodshed there

ur entirely ignorant.arab countries dont give a sht abt other muslim countries.muslim countries are not one united group.every country is worried abt its economic development and the relations between nations will be on tht basis only not on religion

believe me every muslim i knew was so proud of OBL tht he did an act like 9/11 on america.they used to say tht many ppl were being killed in palestine by israel and israel was being helped by USA and so it was justifiable for osama to carry out such acts.It was only when the attacks of muslim terrorists became intensified thru out the world tht these muslims stopped praising osama in open bcoz they felt islam was getting bad name.even today u wont find muslims coming out in large numbers to condemnterrorism

ur entirely ignorant.arab countries dont give a sht abt other muslim countries.muslim countries are not one united group.every country is worried abt its economic development and the relations between nations will be on tht basis only not on religion
by western world i meant the EU & USA.

Moronic Indians coming here and saying backlash against Muslims who had no part to play in the attack is somehow justified.

They regularly get beaten up by whites in the UK and other Western countries but they just cannot get over their hatred of Islam.

Condemnable incident .

But this was coming after what happened to that soldier.

UK Muslim Groups Condemn Killing Of Soldier | Leadership Newspaper NG

Muslim groups in the United Kingdom (UK) yesterday, condemned the killing of a soldier in a London street by Mujaheed Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale, who claimed they were avenging Muslim deaths in other countries

The one positive to come out of all this is that, in a break from the past, UK Muslim groups have been unanimous in their condemnation of this appalling atrocity.

Oh wait...

Disgracful interview - advocating surrender to al-Qeada after Brit soldier murder - YouTube

The geezer must be regarded as fairly benign since he is a Beeb favourite and usually among the first to be trotted out when something of this nature happens. He belongs to a 'moderate and mainstream' Islamic outfit and it is likely his views represent those of many in the Muslim community

I am in no way justifying the mosque attacks earlier today but reactions from key opinion makers within the Muslim community which seek to excuse terrorist actions of their co-religionists do serve to inflame passions among many, which is subsequently exploited by far right groups.

Moronic Indians coming here and saying backlash against Muslims who had no part to play in the attack is somehow justified.

They regularly get beaten up by whites in the UK and other Western countries but they just cannot get over their hatred of Islam.

The two murderers were muslims , that has already been settled and they did it in the name of Islam. They were shouting Allh Hu Akbar while doing it. These things will continue till the time muslims like you are in denial mode.

Btw, majority of Indians are condemning , not justifying this incident.

Regrettable incident but not entirely unpredictable.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...oustide-barracks-woolwich-12.html#post4320621

News are coming in off Edl attacking Mosques.... (not sure though).

Dont think EDL have that much balls

It is not about balls. It is about people finally getting impatient with the constant attacks on them by ungrateful people.

lol
Try it..........
and we will see who gets drilled by what :lol:

Your predictions are badly off today. Not your day perhaps. ;)

Regretting that "balls" comment now? You seem to have invited it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom