What's new

Mosque attacked with petrol bomb in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
many of u are chinese cheerleaders..:whistle:

Lol... we dont justify anything...how many Pakistanis do you see in vietnam or ASEAN related threads?............ while indians sure love their colonial masters.... and justify shyt even when they are wrong and in matters that dont concern them..

Of course, but I am waiting for the usual suspects to insinuate that the "Muzlooms" deserve this.

When terrorism occurs against Westerners, they blame Muslims; when it occurs against Muslims, they still blame Muslims.

How often are they wrong ?

coz we are allies and most of us are non muslims..just how u support china,inspite of how they treat your uhgur brothers

:

More than Britishers you the so-called self-styled ally is active :)

whereas the Britishers are condemning this attack. it shows you are paraee shadi main rajiv dewana

Sucking upto criminals = diplomacy and foriegn policy? great.... indian trolls on PDF justifying attacks on a mosque = diplomacy? good luck with tht.

we never justified..i quoted her coz she was questioning our support for the british,and quoted u for obvious reasons..

and about the attack,of course i dont support it,but then you reap what you sow..and this goes for both muslims and the west

More than Britishers you the so-called self-styled ally is active :)

whereas the Britishers are condemning this attack. it shows you are paraee shadi main rajiv dewana

m not supporting this attack,i gave u the reason why we support them in general..just how u support ur allies..

and y u just callin them brother,i havent seen one pakistani condemning their plight in china,whereas if somethin happens in india.....:closed:

The funniest thing i find that more than Britishers we see Bharatis aka Indians jumping on such news and supporting such incidents whenever there is Muslim reference attached to it

That's the funny part? You don't find it funny that a British Muslim views his own country and military as the enemy and some desert folks he's never even seen in real life as his brothers and sisters? When you have no trouble comprehending that Muslims can rally in common purpose regardless of nationality, why the amazement over non-Muslims doing the same in utter contempt of Islamic terrorism? It was Anton Chekhov, an astute observer of the human condition, who noted;

Love, friendship, respect, do not unite people as much as a common hatred for something.

That's the funny part? You don't find it funny that a British Muslim views his own country and military as the enemy and some desert folks he's never even seen in real life as his brothers and sisters? When you have no trouble comprehending that Muslims can rally in common purpose regardless of nationality, why the amazement over non-Muslims doing the same in utter contempt of Islamic terrorism? It was Anton Chekhov, an astute observer of the human condition, who noted;

i find it funniest that non brits aka Indians are moaning more than his own country :)

Let his own country deal with him according to the law of the country.

The funniest thing is that his own country condmned the uncalled for attack on a Mosque that has nothing to do with his act whereas the Indians find something to get happy over.

funny your hate against Muslims make you to believe in self style happiness

i find it funniest that non brits aka Indians are moaning more than his own country :)

Let his own country deal with him according to the law of the country.

The funniest thing is that his own country condmned the uncalled for attack on a Mosque that has nothing to do with his act whereas the Indians find something to get happy over.

funny your hate against Muslims make you to believe in self style happiness

Indians are victims of the global scourge known as Islamic terrorism too. We are well aware of the sufferings it brings to society. How about Muslims internalize the message of respecting the country that feeds them before going all emotional over some desert Haji with an RPG, eh? Only then can we discuss relative hypocrisies.

And why would I be "self style happy" or whatever it is that you meant over mosques being attacked? It's the ideology that I despise, not the real estate.

I ask mods to pass on this person's IP address to me..and if he is in UK ..I will do my best to make sure police knocks his door...

For real? Aren't you the same bloke who defended the attack(Woolwich) few days back?

Didn't you refer to 14 year olds as being sluts who deliberately wear provocative clothing to "honey trap"(your term, not mine) older men?

You sure on wanting to contact the cops? :angel:

The other worrying part could be Sikhs and Gurudwara's might come under attack thinking them to be Muslim.

The murderer was also a friend and follower of British Pakistani Anjem Choudhary

742443-130524-michael-adebolajo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom