What's new

Morocco’s Message: Beware Iran’s African Inroads

I'm a little confused. You mean Iraq, Jordan and Egypt are occupied by Iran?

Moroccan warnings are not baseless
Iran used Sudan as a transit for arms smuggling for decades, a lot of those weapons armed isis in the Sinai peninsula
Now after kicking them out of Sudan they're arming Ethiopia with UCAV's, smuggling ATGM's to Libya, and funding the spread of Iranian religion in West Africa (that will bread groups like the Houthis in the future if not stopped)
the Moroccan concern Is with Hizbollah's training of the Polisario Front in Algeria and the spread of Shiism at its doorsteps.

View attachment 773885
View attachment 773888
google translate

It's more propaganda against Algeria. Algerians and Tunisians are hardcore Sunni's who part of Islamic Maghreb and all take pride in their scholars and leaders of the past. All Iran is doing is trying to offer cash to poor families in Nigeria on condition they convert to Twelver Shiasm and advance Iranian revolution.

It's more propaganda against Algeria. Algerians and Tunisians are hardcore Sunni's who part of Islamic Maghreb and all take pride in their scholars and leaders of the past. All Iran is doing is trying to offer cash to poor families in Nigeria on condition they convert to Twelver Shiasm and advance Iranian revolution.
Yeah, repeat these to yourself! it's a lie, it's a lie, it's just cache, it's just cache, Iranian influence is a bursting bubble...!

Yeah, repeat these to yourself! it's a lie, it's a lie, it's just cache, it's just cache, Iranian influence is a bursting bubble...!

Lol, you have influence anywhere. Just trying to buy poor Nigerians with money. You lost Syria and Iraq in one year, and had to beg for US and Russian military intervention to rescue you. Same deal in Afghanistan. Now that US pulled out, Taliban took over whole country. So much for your 'influence'. Without US and Russian military intervention on behalf of Israel and Iran they would have no standing in the region and Iran would need to look eastward for ties with Asian countries, maybe India.

We do have a limited presence in Algeria and Nigeria though.

I don't dispute this fact, I think @925boy is a testament to this, the latter single handily manages Iranian affairs from north Americas to the west of Africa.. I give it to the Iranians they pick their 'men' well, perhaps share some pointers to Your Pakistani brothers?

Caution to all Iranian PDF members:

The account "Arab_fighter" is a new covert account established..just like "Falcon29" and "BATMAN"....The main mission of people behind these accounts is to create division amongst People from various muslim countries by publishing inflammatory articles or statements. Each account is specialized and manned by individuals related to specific region (the people behind accounts sometimes change)....

BATMAN account is Mostly about Saudi issues..Arab_fighter account is north africa and Falcon29 exclusive Sunni vs shia flaming.

If you engage with them you are already in their trap...that is what they want.. they write the text in a way that you feel to reply and once you do..you are in the trap ..and to them mission accomplished....
Can you prove that? Maybe the mods and administators can check their IP or something?
But it's true that Shias don't really have roots in the Maghreb. Northern Africa has been traditionally sunni and with the exception of the Iran-Iraq War,generally uninterested in Iranian matters,unless I'm mistaken.

Africa has little importance to Iran.
Thats incorrect, for 1, there already exists an Iran-Africa chamber of commerce(or something like that), so Iran does place value on Africa, especailly countries like South Africa, look at the drone sales to Ethiopia, IMN, NIgerian Shia movement is most likely picking up momentum in northern Nigeria. I do finally agree Iran tends to move in silence in Africa, dunno why, but i dont think Iran makes alot of noise when it takes actions in Africa.
I don't dispute this fact, I think @925boy is a testament to this, the latter single handily manages Iranian affairs from north Americas to the west of Africa..
It seems you are confusing passion and proxy. lol. Obviously on topics like Iran, i am the professor and you are the student, so i understand your distaste.

Interesting personal tidbit about Morocco and their relationship with shias. Wife and I looked into adopting from Morocco and one of their requirements was that the adopting family has to be sunni Muslim.

But it's true that Shias don't really have roots in the Maghreb. Northern Africa has been traditionally sunni and with the exception of the Iran-Iraq War,generally uninterested in Iranian matters,unless I'm mistaken.
Iran doesn't need Shiah or even Islam for influence, Palestinians are mostly Sunni, Houthis are more Sunni rather than Shiah, Islam almost doesn't exist in Venezuela.

Iran supports the humanity and that's the root of it's influence, that ISIS supporter is looking for sectarian excuses to hide this fact, in his little brain though!

Lol, you have influence anywhere. Just trying to buy poor Nigerians with money. You lost Syria and Iraq in one year, and had to beg for US and Russian military intervention to rescue you. Same deal in Afghanistan. Now that US pulled out, Taliban took over whole country. So much for your 'influence'. Without US and Russian military intervention on behalf of Israel and Iran they would have no standing in the region and Iran would need to look eastward for ties with Asian countries, maybe India.
Zionist/Wahhabis ally ISIS already lost the war to Taliban in Afghanistan, and Taliban wont forget their supporters (US/Israel/KSA), US support couldn't change it too, your plan for putting Iran and Taliban against each other failed as well, just wait and see how a few years later you would say US evacuated Afghanistan and gave it to Iran!

Syria had a shitty and divided army (like the rest of arab armies) , their army used to leave the battlefield after 2 PM ! their alliance with Iran was merely symbolic, and now, thanks to your stupidity, they have a united and battle proven army, and of course deep cooperation with Iran in their own soil.

The same in Iraq, your freedom fighters (ISIS terrorist group) only strengthened Iran's influence in Iraq, thanks to your stupidity, those small Iran-supported armed groups enlarged, became popular and finally a big part of a battle proven Iraq army.

ومکرو ومکرالله و الله خیرالماکرین

wish I had enough time to bash all this propaganda, but it's another lucky day for you
anyway, the real IP that I'm currently connected from is visible
so either I'm an Israeli agent operating from the North Africa/Europe region or your just trying to silence people with this pathetic accusation
And yet you remain silent about the flags and when I asked you something in arabic. Why? Is it like...a big secret or something?

Zionist/Wahhabis ally ISIS already lost the war to Taliban in Afghanistan, and Taliban wont forget their supporters (US/Israel/KSA), US support couldn't change it too, your plan for putting Iran and Taliban against each other failed as well, just wait and see how a few years later you would say US evacuated Afghanistan and gave it to Iran!

Iran pit itself against Taliban and no one else. Don't come here to try to fool people, who supported Northern Alliance in Afghanistan in the 90's against the Taliban which led to massacre of 7,000 Taliban prisoners at hand of Hazara's? Which is why Taliban responded by attacking your diplomats. Even now, your media is inciting against Taliban, referring to them as a US plot to harm Iran's interests and revolution. The reality is Taliban takeover of Afghanistan is bad for you.

Syria had a shitty and divided army (like the rest of arab armies) , their army used to leave the battlefield after 2 PM ! their alliance with Iran was merely symbolic, and now, thanks to your stupidity, they have a united and battle proven army, and of course deep cooperation with Iran in their own soil.

The same in Iraq, your freedom fighters (ISIS terrorist group) only strengthened Iran's influence in Iraq, thanks to your stupidity, those small Iran-supported armed groups enlarged, became popular and finally a big part of a battle proven Iraq army.

ومکرو ومکرالله و الله خیرالماکرین

You were not financially or militarily capable of rescuing Syrian regime so you sent Qasem Solemani to Russia to persuade Putin to intervene militarily. In Iraq, US had to intervene to secure Iranian interests. Same with Afghanistan. Now you are going to be begging for 4th intervention by superpowers in Afghanistan to save your interests, even when Taliban don't attack you. You want to turn Afghanistan into federal territory for Iran and recruit cannon fodder from there and destabilize Pakistan. And you call all these super power interventions on your behalf as 'Maqr of the Lord'. Have you no shame. This is why religious people not taken seriously anywhere. If your interests harmed you say it is test of God, if not you say maqr of God in your favor. God is just servant for your nationalist interests and aspirations. That is for evil people who don't understand religion and just care about worldly desires and interests.

Furthermore, this verse is regarding the protection granted by God to Jesus when the Jews wanted him killed. He projected Jesus image on another man on the cross and raised Jesus to him. Don't decide what is maqr of God on your own.
You got a point there 👍

Do you have no shame to false flag as native Greek, talk down every nationality, then turn around and start making pro-Iran posts? Why are you false flagging? We all know you are an Iranian national.
your comment is on the article or my reply? because TBH I didn't read the article and my response is not based on it.

Article that plays up Iranian influence. Iran isn't even thought of in North Africa. They have their own culture and roots.

@Foinikas ...you asked me if I have a proof..well Arab_fighter just confessed he is Israeli...BATMAN account was and is still manned by someone who said he is Jewish...so now we have to wait for falcon29 to come out of the closet...lol..

I have no ax to grind against them ..their colony is an enemy of my native land and I will treat them as enemy...nothing personal or racist.

Hiding behind false flags accounts is the most dishonest tactic they use but I guess they justify it in their minds.

Back
Top Bottom