What's new

Morocco's Bollywood dream and obsession

That too can be done. But most of the Bollywood is about this. Bob and vegana

That's alright but u will never be able to compete,,even if u do something comparable it wud be called a Bollywood copy.
Better to make niche films and make a market for thm.
Look at Iranian films.

Pakistani films aisi hoti thi ab nhi banatay
Atlast someone.
Hope it's good.
Ok I will watch this movie and thn comment.its blurry and without subtitles on utube
Can u give me link to dwnld it with subtitles

@Brass Knuckles
I watched it,,,buddha gujjar.
The link u gave doesn't have the full movie though.
Don't mind me saying this,, but u cannot blame Pakistanis watching Bollywood.
I mean,,why will ppl want to see such movies.
Everyone seems angry all the time,,, actors r bombastic n screaming/growling the dialogues.
Only the old guy seems to have some acting abilities.
The story has nothing new,,, somthng like Bollywood movies from 80-90s.
Old choudhry is the good boss,, adopts jagga,, who is kind of robinhood but over the top. Doesn't listen to anyone.
Girls dance,, bad guys beaten up.
More bad guys beaten up. Abysmal action scenes.
Fight ensues in shahar/mela after dance over a girl. One brother makkhan dies.
Ends with jagga in hospital n everyone sad n vying for revenge.
Don't even need to watch anymore.
Jagga n buddha will probably kill all bad guys. Maybe buddha will die fighting.
2/10

This movies won't cut it.
I watched patiently.
Overacting, violence just for the sake of it. Item songs. Same ghisa pita story.
It might be some cult classic like our sholay but,,, just like sholay(I wud rate sholay far better though) isn't original n has nothing new,,,, same with this.

Last Assamese movie I watched."AAMIS"
I might as well say,,one of the best movies I have watched,, a must watch for any movie buff. A dark love story.
Watch it on moviesaintsdotcom for 99 rupees,,, if u don't like it get full money back. Or download from telegram,, just type aamis.
Do Watch it n comment.i assure, u won't be disappointed.
@Nilgiri @Indus Pakistan @waz @Joe Shearer

Last edited:
That means nothing. The opinions of a few people on an internet Forum means nothing to a nation of over 200 million. The ground realities in Pakistan which I visited in December is what matters. Not the thoughts and opinions of foreigners or outsiders who know nothing about our country or the ground reality there.

So I suppose you met the 220 million when you went to Pakistan.

Not quite but I managed to get a more accurate picture about the attitude of the people there with regards to popular culture, media and entertainment than an outside foreigner would.

I think a Pakistani film distributor would know better than an outside foreigner or a Pakistani expat.

If you mean Nilgiri, he is a good friend of ours, beyond PDF.

He is a friend and where did he troll abuse or fight Pakistanis?
Your ''iron'' brothers are the biggest trolls,i never see you comment on that.

Just be cautious of discussing Pakistan or Pakistanis with known Indian trolls. Esp these ones whose sole purpose here is to turn people against Pakistan.

Furthermore, I request you not to let him pull you into his games by tagging you for fights.

You probably missed some of my posts on Uyghurs. I gave beijingwalker many headaches in the past.

Yeah, at least me and many of my friends have this my mindset. But there are some others..i can't talk on the behalf for every Turk in this forum. Our community also have a few Ultra-Nationalists.

Don't fall into lies of Indians.

Bro They are adults and can handle their relationship with Indians. I don't think they need your advice.

As for Uyghurs or Chinese you don't have to take their dictation either.

Pakistanis with known Indian trolls. Esp these ones whose sole purpose here is to turn people against Pakistan.

Furthermore, I request you not to let him pull you into his games by tagging you for fights.

You probably missed some of my posts on Uyghurs. I gave beijingwalker many headaches in the past.

Bro They are adults and can handle their relationship with Indians. I don't think they need your advice.

As for Uyghurs or Chinese you don't have to take their dictation either.

Everyone should be warned about this snake in our midst. Like a true serpent, it breeds offspring and galvanizes Indian trolls.

In sha Allah, they will respect Pakistan and Pakistanis and not let an enemy influence them.

You should also be aware that they use Discord to plan these attacks on Pakistani members and to try to portray a false image of Pakistan as isolated.

Mods need to take care of this troll for the health of the forum.

Where did your family travel in Morocco?

Well in Marrakech I had no trouble revealing my identity as Pakistani... Everybody knew Pakistan and were happy to greet me
Do you face trouble in revealing your Pakistani identity in other countries ? If yes , which ones ?

I have faced a little trouble in a 'south American ' country where they thought i was Arab, as i am a very tall punjabi.

If you mean Nilgiri, he is a good friend of ours, beyond PDF.
He is a friend and where did he troll abuse or fight Pakistanis?
No problem with anyone being a friend of anyone. He was my friend as well, check his messages on my profile, I still consider him my friend even though we differ in our opinions. But tagging you guys in a totally irrelevant thread where he was trying to prove that Turks aren't friendly with Pakistanis was obviously not a good move.
. where did he troll abuse or fight Pakistanis?
No he never ever did that :D

I think a Pakistani film distributor would know better than an outside foreigner or a Pakistani expat.
Right now, Indian movies are banned as far as I know.

Not if he is a made up character from indian fake news.

Will a member of Pakistan Film Distribution Association do for you. Will you agree that a member of Pakistan Film Distribution Association will know more than an expat.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom