What's new

Morocco's Bollywood dream and obsession

Our gameplan to counter and target India is and has to be multi pronged

Because most of the international community live in their own bubbles they often don't really understand what's happening in the world

As Pakistani it's our responsibility to defend our country and hurt and subvert India in every possible way

India as it becomes increasingly hindutva allows us to utilise the poison within India to hurt it

All you do is reveal the poison and toxicity of hindus to the world on multiple platforms and the situation and targeting of Indian Muslims and Kashmiri Muslim as a base

If you can draw Hindus into a religious discussion in the presence of multiple muslim nationalities then all the better

Bollywood is fiction and we have allowed India to use this fiction for too long to soften it's image and as a extension of our war against India steps have been taken and more must be taken to use hindutva extremism as a tool to divide, break and hurt India

You wish.
It's just that thr is no alternative on TV n Indian content is banned for now.
And I agree Turkish/Iranian content is way better thn anything produced in Pakistan.
Heck,,Your own content is crap compared to the so called "Bollywood filth".
It's just a matter of time,,new wave of Indian web series will sweep through out Pakistan.
U may ask Why,,, becoz URDU/HINDI bane ur dumb elites imposed on ur populace.similar language is curse for u.

Why do you think ertugrul or whatever was so successful

Plan is to limit and eventually end any Indian content and replace with Pakistani, or content from Muslim countries

Pakistani drama is of far superior quality to Indian even if the movie industry isnt

You wish.
It's just that thr is no alternative on TV n Indian content is banned for now.
And I agree Turkish/Iranian content is way better thn anything produced in Pakistan.
Heck,,Your own content is crap compared to the so called "Bollywood filth".
It's just a matter of time,,new wave of Indian web series will sweep through out Pakistan.
U may ask Why,,, becoz URDU/HINDI bane ur dumb elites imposed on ur populace.similar language is curse for u.

I've been to Pakistan around 10 times in the last 8 years so I know the ground reality. indianisms and bollywood is dying out in Pakistan. The only time they were popular was when some Pakistanis who were old enough to have lived pre-1947 were still alive. As they have died out so has bollywood and indianisms.

Like all things indian, bollywood is an inferior, retarded and disgusting product used to entertain and delude over 1.4 billion low IQ indians:

https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/average-iq-by-country/

PS Even the mere mention of india or anything india makes the new generation of Pakistanis physically sick and recoil in disgust.......:bad:

Black West indians speak english yet English films, dramas and entertainment are not popular in the Caribbean. Same with indian media in Pakistan.

I've been to Pakistan around 10 times in the last 8 years so I know the ground reality. indianisms and bollywood is dying out in Pakistan. The only time they were popular was when some Pakistanis who were old enough to have lived pre-1947 were still alive. As they have died out so has bollywood and indianisms.

Like all things indian, bollywood is an inferior, retarded and disgusting product used to entertain and delude over 1.4 billion low IQ indians:

https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/average-iq-by-country/
Our gameplan to counter and target India is and has to be multi pronged

Because most of the international community live in their own bubbles they often don't really understand what's happening in the world

As Pakistani it's our responsibility to defend our country and hurt and subvert India in every possible way

India as it becomes increasingly hindutva allows us to utilise the poison within India to hurt it

All you do is reveal the poison and toxicity of hindus to the world on multiple platforms and the situation and targeting of Indian Muslims and Kashmiri Muslim as a base

If you can draw Hindus into a religious discussion in the presence of multiple muslim nationalities then all the better

Bollywood is fiction and we have allowed India to use this fiction for too long to soften it's image and as a extension of our war against India steps have been taken and more must be taken to use hindutva extremism as a tool to divide, break and hurt India

Why do you think ertugrul or whatever was so successful

Plan is to limit and eventually end any Indian content and replace with Pakistani, or content from Muslim countries

Pakistani drama is of far superior quality to Indian even if the movie industry isnt
Keep telling urselves that n stay in ur safespaces :D
Just name me one good movie from Pakistan. Not some drama serial,, don't have time for tht.
But somthng good in the leagues of the movie "parasite",,,I promise to watch it.
N if they r indeed good thn I will accept tht Pakistanis r capable of making decent cinema.

Just name me one good movie from Pakistan. Not some drama serial,, don't have time for tht.
But somthng good in the leagues of the movie "parasite",,,I promise to watch it.
N if they r indeed good thn I will accept tht Pakistanis r capable of making decent cinema.

Pakistani movies are ok but just ok

Bollywood is the same crap just alot alot more

Pakistani drama is far far far superior to Indian drama

There have been multiple great Pakistani drama over the years on a day to day basis this is what people watch alongside showy feature films from Bollywood

Our objective now is to end any connection to India whatsoever
Replace with Pakistani or content from Muslim countries
Ertugrul is just dubbed but has had MASSIVE success
They will try to hook Pakistani populace on more Pakistani and then content from Muslim countries including Iranian and Turkish

Again our larger strategy has to revolve around simply revealing the hatred amongst Indians to the larger world and muslim world and through our networks, sympathetic Muslim personalities and our own ISI paid shills to say look how horrible communal India and hindus are

What safe spaces?, are you seriously suggesting that indians don't lie, spread FAKE NEWS or make things up?....:azn:

Pakistani movies are ok but just ok

Bollywood is the same crap just alot alot more

Pakistani drama is far far far superior to Indian drama

There have been multiple great Pakistani drama over the years on a day to day basis this is what people watch alongside showy feature films from Bollywood

Our objective now is to end any connection to India whatsoever
Replace with Pakistani or content from Muslim countries
Ertugrul is just dubbed but has had MASSIVE success
They will try to hook Pakistani populace on more Pakistani and then content from Muslim countries including Iranian and Turkish

Again our larger strategy has to revolve around simply revealing the hatred amongst Indians to the larger world and muslim world and through our networks, sympathetic Muslim personalities and our own ISI paid shills to say look how horrible communal India and hindus are
Well u can keep repeating that,,, but the fact remains that most people in both countries speak similar language. And this along with Bollywood wud always beat ur "plan" of cultural independence.
For that u have to throw out urdu,,, n I'm not even sure if thts possible now.
Another way wud be to make better content which appeals to ur populace.
Again I got no time for dramas,,, name a movie.

What safe spaces?, are you seriously suggesting that indians don't lie, spread FAKE NEWS or make things up?....:azn:
I asked for a movie,, can u name atleast one.
Need not be urdu,,, punjabi, pashto, Baloch anythng

Well u can keep repeating that,,, but the fact remains that most people in both countries speak similar language. And this along with Bollywood wud always beat ur "plan" of cultural independence.
For that u have to throw out urdu,,, n I'm not even sure if thts possible now.
Another way wud be to make better content which appeals to ur populace.
Again I got no time for dramas,,, name a movie.

I asked for a movie,, can u name atleast one.
Need not be urdu,,, punjabi, pashto, Baloch anythng

As long as they are popular within our own nation that's all that matters. Pakistanis are not racially insecure that we seek the approval of outsiders like yourself..................:D

As long as they are popular within our own nation that's all that matters. Pakistanis are not racially insecure that we seek the approval of outsiders like yourself..................:D
So nothing,, not even one.
Thn no point complaining why people world over like Indian movies.
Btw u racially superior secured ones continue borrowing Content from turkey n Iran to deaddict ur populace from Bollywood filth:D
N keep complaining n making 'plans',,,,, on internet.

If you mean Nilgiri, he is a good friend of ours, beyond PDF.

tenor.gif

Indian posters talking about salty comments, yet counter by putting up even more saltier comments. :D

Anyway, like I said before folks shouldn't care. Only lesson here is that those Pakistanis who do care need to be more proactive in projecting a fine image of country/culture etc.

Last edited:
So nothing,, not even one.
Thn no point complaining why people world over like Indian movies.
Btw u racially superior secured ones continue borrowing Content from turkey n Iran to deaddict ur populace from Bollywood filth:D
N keep complaining n making 'plans',,,,, on internet.

We have a shared Islamic heritage with Iran and Turkey.........:azn:.......like Brazil and Argentina have a shared Roman Catholic heritage with Italy, Spain and Portugal. Also, Southern Iranians and Turks have a shared racial connection with around 35% of Pakistan's population... . :D

We have a shared Islamic heritage with Iran and Turkey.........:azn:.......like Brazil and Argentina have a shared Roman Catholic heritage with Italy, Spain and Portugal. Also, Southern Iranians and Turks have a shared racial connection with around 35% of Pakistan's population... . :D
N despite being so very different ur populace is hooked on Bollywood.
So all that sharing doesn't really matter in movies.
Otherwise Hollywood wud not be what it is throughout the world.

Indian posters talking about salty comments, yet counter by putting even more saltier comments. :D

Anyway, like I said before folks shouldn't care. Only lesson here is that those Pakistanis who do care need to be more proactive in projecting a fine image of country/culture etc.
Just having fun :D
Btw what can be better thn cinema for projecting an image.
Independent/art movies don't cost much money. Just needs talent.

Bollywood has put Indian culture firmly in the hearts and minds of Moroccans. Perhaps this explains as to when my family travelled their for a holiday Moroccans knew very little about Pakistan and everything about India.
Where did your family travel in Morocco?

Well in Marrakech I had no trouble revealing my identity as Pakistani... Everybody knew Pakistan and were happy to greet me

True I agree, no use complaining whilst people sit on their backsides.

Where did your family travel in Morocco?

Well in Marrakech I had no trouble revealing my identity as Pakistani... Everybody knew Pakistan and were happy to greet me

Experienced the same with Moroccans the everywhere, but we don't know about the real 'reality' haha (see the previous posts on here).

N despite being so very different ur populace is hooked on Bollywood.
So all that sharing doesn't really matter in movies.
Otherwise Hollywood wud not be what it is throughout the world.

Some Pakistanis WERE hooked on bollywood from around 1975-2012. Not anymore. I know the ground reality. I have been to Pakistan around 10 times in 8 years. You havn't.............:azn:......the younger generation of Pakistanis recoil in disgust at the mention of india or anything indian.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom