What's new

Morocco's Bollywood dream and obsession

Just be cautious of discussing Pakistan or Pakistanis with known Indian trolls. Esp these ones whose sole purpose here is to turn people against Pakistan.

Furthermore, I request you not to let him pull you into his games by tagging you for fights.

You probably missed some of my posts on Uyghurs. I gave beijingwalker many headaches in the past.

Don't fall into lies of Indians.
Bro, why would Turks be swayed so easily? You worry too much.

It is not our concern who is friends with who.

Everyone should be warned about this snake in our midst. Like a true serpent, it breeds offspring and galvanizes Indian trolls.

In sha Allah, they will respect Pakistan and Pakistanis and not let an enemy influence them.

You should also be aware that they use Discord to plan these attacks on Pakistani members and to try to portray a false image of Pakistan as isolated.

Mods need to take care of this troll for the health of the forum.

As I said they are grown ups, they are free to make their choice.. you don't have to act as possessive, insecure girl to warn them. It's derogatory to Pakistanis.

What if Bharati succeed in changing not only two of them but all of Turkey? How will it effect your or mine life?

Get over with your Turk fanboyish behaviour and start acting as Pakistani.

I don't think that would be his intention, anyways i have no dogs in this fight.

Yes, I just see the intentions behind some posters which I am warning my Turkish brothers. The exact same way BD and Pakistani fight was instigated by this same member.

Remember this, when I was discussing the mistreatment of refugees in Europe, this guy tagged all Eurofascist, Russian, altrighters, etc. to instigate fight between Pakistanis and others. I even opened a thread about it and discussed it with Mods.

He is trying to do the same thing here, so I only want to warn members here.

India is losing battles against China and Kashmir will soon leave their grasp, they are acting out their frustration here.

@Psychic My intention is peace, nothing else. Muslims should be on one platform against these Hindu zealots.

No problem with anyone being a friend of anyone. He was my friend as well, check his messages on my profile, I still consider him my friend even though we differ in our opinions. But tagging you guys in a totally irrelevant thread where he was trying to prove that Turks aren't friendly with Pakistanis was obviously not a good move.

No he never ever did that :D

Right now, Indian movies are banned as far as I know.

Inki khel kafi lambi he. Ye har topic me gang bana kar hamla karte he.

Me kafi dair se dekh rah hoon inne.

Ye hamare kamzoorion ka faida utha kar hamare members ko ban legatey he.

Pakke Kaffar he ye, pakke.

Moroccans are fun loving and quite modern. Marrakeech is an experience in itself. My friend was posted in Casablanca for 4 years. Its a lovely place.

The ground reality is Moroccans and Indians do not have an issue with each other. Neither are they anti Pakistan. Most of them do not have an opinion. The above is from personal experience.
When you say they? Are you suggesting that indians are not anti-Pakistan too?

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan Pakistaniat.. and that's pretty much it; if any of the nation would work in Pakistan's interest, good for them and Pakistan should be their friends, if not then should be dealt accordingly. And it can be bradar or no bradar. No point in explaining or expecting anything from anyone. Just remember and reciprocate....

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan Pakistaniat.. and that's pretty much it; if any of the nation would work in Pakistan's interest, good for them and Pakistan should be their friends, if not then should be dealt accordingly. And it can be bradar or no bradar. No point in explaining or expecting anything from anyone. Just remember and reciprocate....

Bilkul janab. I hope non-Pakistanis on this forum understand than Indians will always be hostile towards Pakistanis.

Better for them not to get involved, although Indians will try their hardest to try to do that.

These problem posters need to be dealt with by management.

He is a friend and where did he troll abuse or fight Pakistanis?
Your ''iron'' brothers are the biggest trolls,i never see you comment on that.

NVM bro, i tagged mostly for you guys to read....issues we long ago discussed. This is not something to pit Turks against Pakistanis....there are some truly great Pakistani members in here and great Pakistani regular people out there.

So I make no comment on Pakistanis as a whole (and neither should anyone make/sustain whole comment on any nation generally...though sometimes in heat of moment we do or we imply).

My issue is just ones that are going extra-eager on some pan-globalist stuff themselves, but they flip it around negatively and hypocritically for India suddenly. Everyone got bad apples and bad episodes in history...it should not be purely A=B but C=C for any side completely.

Then a few of those judge my intent and everything and assign me deeper motives, hoax-theories and names. They are bruised people...I don't care about those.

Then I get frustrated as you know with some of the forum stuff here w.r.t indulgence of one "Titan" group... (some of these long replies I make are my final thoughts on some matters here and I then leave them to be for good). That's all part of the structural inconsistency in this place I feel...its just my opinion and some share, some don't.

Our artists are capable
Beyond many other issues one thing is clear. We have surfiet of talent. However bizzarely our talent ends up the fuel that builds India's soft power. The way it works is simple. There is general aversion to see anything positive being labelled 'Pakistani' and on the other hand general disposition to see India as positive. This stems from Pakistan being seen through the prism of Islam, radicals, terrorism etc.

On top of this Pakistani's don't like selling anything as 'Pakistani'. They often will use tags like desi, Asian, Muslim etc. Then factor in Indians who tend to dump anything negative on Pakistan but anything slightly positive they will claim it. Suddenly it's "we are same". "We are all Indian sub-continent". "what is yours is ours" etc.

So now think giants like Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan etc, etc, etc or going back to 1908s singers like Nazia Hassan. Such Pakistani talent is 'groped' by Indian's so much that most of world thinks of 'India' when they are mentioned. So like I said bizzarely Pakistani talent ends up re-inforcing Indian soft power.

He was my friend as well, check his messages on my profile, I still consider him my friend even though we differ in our opinions.

I still consider you friend too btw. We had some excellent exchanges, I won't forget those! Times drift like with anything else, but theres always something to hold onto with friendship...there are many kinds of it after all.

But tagging you guys in a totally irrelevant thread where he was trying to prove that Turks aren't friendly with Pakistanis was obviously not a good move.

Nah that was not my purpose tbh at all. I just wanted to make a statement on something deeper...and it has been misconstrued I think. I agree I take things too far sometimes at first glance.....but I know tough ppl can take it and get something from it, whether they agree or disagree. If they arent tough for it and look for easy cop out to throw back on me clumsily, thats on them.

Anyways, I said my piece, and that's that for now here.

We can both agree bollywood sucks :D, like in the good ole days we had here friend.

Bro, why would Turks be swayed so easily? You worry too much.

It is not our concern who is friends with who.

100% .... actually learned something great about pakistanis from my friendship via Turks....which otherwise I wouldn't have really known about from pakistanis themselves I feel.

Maybe a more amenable thread for that can pop up here at some point.

Nothing wrong with you guys trusting honest friendship in Turks (And vice versa)....my criticism is something else.

Back
Top Bottom