What's new

Morocco's Bollywood dream and obsession

Keep telling urselves that n stay in ur safespaces :D
Just name me one good movie from Pakistan. Not some drama serial,, don't have time for tht.
But somthng good in the leagues of the movie "parasite",,,I promise to watch it.
N if they r indeed good thn I will accept tht Pakistanis r capable of making decent cinema.

Most of Shoaib Mansoor's movies are quite good, if you wanna watch here's link to one:

No problem with anyone being a friend of anyone. He was my friend as well, check his messages on my profile, I still consider him my friend even though we differ in our opinions. But tagging you guys in a totally irrelevant thread where he was trying to prove that Turks aren't friendly with Pakistanis was obviously not a good move.
He knows about our relationship with Pakistanis,no need to worry.

NVM bro, i tagged mostly for you guys to read....issues we long ago discussed. This is not something to pit Turks against Pakistanis....there are some truly great Pakistani members in here and great Pakistani regular people out there.

So I make no comment on Pakistanis as a whole (and neither should anyone make/sustain whole comment on any nation generally...though sometimes in heat of moment we do or we imply).

My issue is just ones that are going extra-eager on some pan-globalist stuff themselves, but they flip it around negatively and hypocritically for India suddenly. Everyone got bad apples and bad episodes in history...it should not be purely A=B but C=C for any side completely.

Then a few of those judge my intent and everything and assign me deeper motives, hoax-theories and names. They are bruised people...I don't care about those.

Then I get frustrated as you know with some of the forum stuff here w.r.t indulgence of one "Titan" group... (some of these long replies I make are my final thoughts on some matters here and I then leave them to be for good). That's all part of the structural inconsistency in this place I feel...its just my opinion and some share, some don't.
You and your frustrations.:azn::azn::azn:

He knows about our relationship with Pakistanis,no need to worry.

This member has been a constant problem on this forum. Please understand.

In sha Allah, he will be dealt with at the proper time by Mods.

I merely wanted to know the connection between you two and him as to why he tagged you. Thanks for making it clear.

Carry on brothers. @-SINAN-

My issue is just ones that are going extra-eager on some pan-globalist stuff themselves, but they flip it around negatively and hypocritically for India suddenly. Everyone got bad apples and bad episodes in history...it should not be purely A=B but C=C for any side completely.

Biggest hypocrites around, All this blah blah blah while hiding away in countries and societies they seem to detest most, biggest culprit sporting a US flag.. :rolleyes: There is a concerted effort to make PDF a puritan forum sans any dissenting views to some warped ideology of his.. Pleading to the Management and Mods over absolutely the most innocuous posts

Perhaps @WebMaster @Horus and the other Mods @waz @jaibi @Irfan Baloch @Kambojaric @The Eagle et al should just openly come out and mention if this is indeed their motive as well, And make it easier for all of us to engage here further or not.

Peace out

Most of Shoaib Mansoor's movies are quite good, if you wanna watch here's link to one:

Your link isn't working but I watched the movie.
Ok i concede.
Pakistanis ARE capable of making good cinema.
Absolutely wonderful movie.
Touched so many issues,thought provoking, heart breaking, guttural.
Acting, music, treatment, story everything just beautiful. An emotional ride of a movie. Could have been shorter, less songs but beautiful nonetheless.
Big thumbs up.
8/10

Khuda kay Liye, slight liberal agenda aside, was a monumental milestone in Pakistani cinema. Unfortunately after it we only saw a few quality movies come out of Pakistan, namely Shoaib Mansoor.

I invited some Iranian friends to watch Khuda key Liye with me, all of them enjoyed it and were full of praise for it. Sadly when they asked me for more movies similar to it, I didn't have any at the time.

Beyond many other issues one thing is clear. We have surfiet of talent. However bizzarely our talent ends up the fuel that builds India's soft power. The way it works is simple. There is general aversion to see anything positive being labelled 'Pakistani' and on the other hand general disposition to see India as positive. This stems from Pakistan being seen through the prism of Islam, radicals, terrorism etc.

On top of this Pakistani's don't like selling anything as 'Pakistani'. They often will use tags like desi, Asian, Muslim etc. Then factor in Indians who tend to dump anything negative on Pakistan but anything slightly positive they will claim it. Suddenly it's "we are same". "We are all Indian sub-continent". "what is yours is ours" etc.

So now think giants like Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan etc, etc, etc or going back to 1908s singers like Nazia Hassan. Such Pakistani talent is 'groped' by Indian's so much that most of world thinks of 'India' when they are mentioned. So like I said bizzarely Pakistani talent ends up re-inforcing Indian soft power.
This ^^

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan Pakistaniat.. and that's pretty much it; if any of the nation would work in Pakistan's interest, good for them and Pakistan should be their friends, if not then should be dealt accordingly. And it can be bradar or no bradar. No point in explaining or expecting anything from anyone. Just remember and reciprocate....

Yepp

That's what it's all about that they should watch your dramas and talk about your food.

When they come and say oooo nice women you kill them for honor.

bari koi pasti tak pohacha dia ha enlightenment moderation ne

Bro, why would Turks be swayed so easily? You worry too much.

It is not our concern who is friends with who.
That means nothing. The opinions of a few people on an internet Forum means nothing to a nation of over 200 million. The ground realities in Pakistan which I visited in December is what matters. Not the thoughts and opinions of foreigners or outsiders who know nothing about our country or the ground reality there.

You cannot possibly speak fpor 200 million Pakistanis
You can pretend to be Turkish or Iranian or Cenmtral Asian.

You are a Pakistani...…. That's means 65% of punjabi
Your majority of people speak eat look like a lot of North Indians
You people don't use subtitles to atch indian drama or films
Yet to watch Iranian Turkish you need sub titles.

Why ????????? because this is a foreign laungage

As for ypou speaking for the entire youth of Pakistan not following Bollywood

take this first

Beyond many other issues one thing is clear. We have surfiet of talent. However bizzarely our talent ends up the fuel that builds India's soft power. The way it works is simple. There is general aversion to see anything positive being labelled 'Pakistani' and on the other hand general disposition to see India as positive. This stems from Pakistan being seen through the prism of Islam, radicals, terrorism etc.

On top of this Pakistani's don't like selling anything as 'Pakistani'. They often will use tags like desi, Asian, Muslim etc. Then factor in Indians who tend to dump anything negative on Pakistan but anything slightly positive they will claim it. Suddenly it's "we are same". "We are all Indian sub-continent". "what is yours is ours" etc.

So now think giants like Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan etc, etc, etc or going back to 1908s singers like Nazia Hassan. Such Pakistani talent is 'groped' by Indian's so much that most of world thinks of 'India' when they are mentioned. So like I said bizzarely Pakistani talent ends up re-inforcing Indian soft power.
You speak as though these things are mysteries.

The reason why some positive things of Pakistan are considered India is that they got exposed to the world at a large level using Indian platforms or distribution systems. For example, Tom Holland is an English actor but outside England, most people will think he is an American actor. That's because he used Hollywood as a platform. There isn't a conspiracy in this.

Secondly, a large (dare I say the majority) of Pakistanis see themselves as Muslim first. They are eager to jump on Muslim causes and many such individuals have been traced to having links with proscribed organizations. The British PM once said that a large number of terrorism cases have some kind of link to Pakistan. So again, why the surprise? Pakistani people and Pakistani Government (which usually means Army, most of the time) decided this route for the country.

So why are you indignant on these aspects? They are the logical outcomes of decisions made by Pakistan (exercised through their Government or military).

You cannot possibly speak fpor 200 million Pakistanis
You can pretend to be Turkish or Iranian or Cenmtral Asian.

You are a Pakistani...…. That's means 65% of punjabi
Your majority of people speak eat look like a lot of North Indians
You people don't use subtitles to atch indian drama or films
Yet to watch Iranian Turkish you need sub titles.

Why ????????? because this is a foreign laungage

As for ypou speaking for the entire youth of Pakistan not following Bollywood

take this first

Punjabis make up only 5% of india but 60% of Pakistan. Only a small proportion of that 5% have any sort of genetic or racial connection to Pakistanis. So at least 95% of inidans have NO racial or genetic connections to Pakistan or Pakistanis whatsoever. Also due to Pakistani Punjabis intermarrying with the tribes West of us and indian Punjabis intermarrying with other indian groups, Pakistani and indian Punjabis are now very much a different racial and ethnic group to one another. 40% of Pakistanis are racially and genetically identical to 80% of Afghans and 25% oF Iranians. That does not make Pakistani people Afghan, Iranian, Persian, or Middle Eastern just as it does not make us indian.

The many differences between Pakistanis and indians is already unbridgeable. Especially as Pakistan's future becomes more intertwinned with that of China and Turkey as our contact and relationships with them increases. That difference is only going to increase.

Punjabis make up only 5% of india but 60% of

The many differences between Pakistanis and indians is already unbridgeable. Especially as Pakistan's future becomes more intertwinned with that of China and Turkey as our contact and relationships with them increases. That difference is only going to increase.

maxresdefault.jpg

Your not convincing me mate

I live in BIRMINGHAM

I can tell a Turkish Iranian & Pakistani from a mile

YOUR COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MATE

Who you kidding

Even you are mir puri .. i know what you are YOUR NOTHING like the AFGHANS or PASTHUNS or most of you

Your marry within your own familys

AS FOR TRADE od GEO POLTICS with Turkey or China does not make you brothers.

ISRAEL has or back so does France so does Russia .......are they our brothers ............err no

Back
Top Bottom