What's new

Morocco's Bollywood dream and obsession

doctor Saab, now now, don’t be rude to our hosts here.
Remember, Pakistanis can be whoever they want to be on this forum.
Be sensitive yaar.
Today they want to be Turks and Arabs, tomm they might want to be Chinese. It’s their right to choose! Who the **** are you to tell them?

now it’s another thing whether the Arabs or Turks want to be associated with Pakistanis, but that’s not the topic of conversation here.
You’ve been warned.

Whatever we are, we are definitely not indians. Anyway, don't worry about Pakistanis or our identity. Worry about how you are going to get back over 38,000 square kms of indian territory that the Chinese have conquered from you.......:azn::

https://thekashmirwalla.com/2020/05...square-kilometres-to-china-in-a-month-report/

https://eurasiantimes.com/china-has...f-indian-land-in-ladakh-arunachal-india-govt/

UEY_ULY_Elipbesi_Kichik.jpg

Script does not make two languages similar. Swahili and Italian are written in the same Latin script, does that make them similar?

Uzbek dili and Uyghur dili are very similar langauges but written in different scripts. One in Cyrillic, one in Arabic.

Be sensitive yaar.
Today they want to be Turks and Arabs, tomm they might want to be Chinese. It’s their right to choose! Who the **** are you to tell them?

now it’s another thing whether the Arabs or Turks want to be associated with Pakistanis, but that’s not the topic of conversation here.
You’ve been warned.

If Pakistanis lined up all races and picked the most beautiful of them, Indians would be dead last.

This is the reality of our low opinion of you. I am just explaining the reality. Don't kill the messenger. :D

Be sensitive yaar.

You’ve been warned.
U r right,, it's not like Indians r any better.
But the thing is,, this cheap types try to pose as nationalists n Islamists here.
I mean,,, wtf?

All diaspora who lose connection with their culture become confused. It is the nature of immigration.

Pakistanis in Pakistan have no such complexes. If we welcome American toruists into our home or Sikh pilgrim and try to talk about commonalities, it doesn't make us self-hating.

Some of those pictures look like my family members. We Pakistanis are a beautiful people. Ma sha Allah.

Our race is definitely beautiful without a shadow of a doubt.

Cherrypicking. This phenotype exists only in the northwest. You will not find native people like this in the plains of Punjab, Sindh or central Balochistan. I can bet you this a thousand grand. Stop lying and stop being disingenuous. You sound like an Nordic race Hitler youth propagandist when you post these cherrypicked photos.

If Pakistanis lined up all races and picked the most beautiful of them, Indians would be dead last.

This is the reality of our low opinion of you. I am just explaining the reality. Don't kill the messenger. :D
Yup,,, the readers of the thread will get it.
U r a great nationalist pakistani and Ofcourse a true momeen,, mashallah.
2 rupaye jyada zindabaad.

Cherrypicking. This phenotype exists only in the northwest. You will not find native people like this in the plains of Punjab, Sindh or central Balochistan. I can bet you this a thousand grand. Stop lying and stop being disingenuous. You sound like an Nordic race Hitler youth propagandist when you post these cherrypicked photos.

Maybe a little distant from Karachi, but many Punjabis look like this. I posted some examples earlier. Go have a look.

I wouldn’t have it any other way my friend!
We Indians only wish we looked like Pakistanis and gain worldwide acceptance for our good looks, high IQ, high net worth and elite culture.

why did my grandparents ever move from Karachi! If only they had stayed, I would have been so good looking! But alas, I’m relegated to being an Indian..
Womp womp!
This shame is hard to handle my friend.

Yup,,, the readers of the thread will get it.
U r a great nationalist pakistani and Ofcourse a true momeen,, mashallah.
2 rupaye jyada zindabaad.

I don't need your certificate. Please do not talk about our Islamic faith.

I wouldn’t have it any other way my friend!
We Indians only wish we looked like Pakistanis and gain worldwide acceptance for our good looks, high IQ, high net worth and elite culture.

why did my grandparents ever move from Karachi! If only they had stayed, I would have been so good looking! But alas, I’m relegated to being an Indian..
Womp womp!
This shame is hard to handle my friend.

Alhamdulilah, we have enough problems in Karachi. We don't need more.

Your folks made the right decision. :enjoy:

Now please stay on your side of the border.

Sure sure. Funny how you are not questioning the indians who are nitpicking the images of Pakistanis. I wonder why?.................:azn:........funny how those who try to defend the indian narrative always end up being found out as being indians themselves. Anyhow, I have been to Pakistan over 35 times and around 30-40% of our population resemble those pictures I posted.

By the way, what part of Pakistan are you from?............:azn:

U r right,, it's not like Indians r any better.
But the thing is,, this cheap types try to pose as nationalists n Islamists here.
I mean,,, wtf?

don’t you know what the true meaning of nationalist is?
It means ke Aise Pakistaniyon ke liye Pakistan ka Gobar bhi gur (jaggery) Jaisa Lagta hai!

Aap Nahin samjhoge!
you don’t have that spirit sir!

Maybe a little distant from Karachi, but many Punjabis look like this. I posted some examples earlier. Go have a look.

Haha you live in a world of your own. Punjabis have aquiline noses, green eyes and blonde hair now? Rohail Hayat is a Punjabi with light brown hair and coloured eyes, even he does not look like the extreme cherrypicked Kalash photos this guy posted. Stop with weird racial revisionism you have going on.

Haha you live in a world of your own. Punjabis have aquiline noses, green eyes and blonde hair now? Rohail Hayat is a Punjabi with light brown hair and coloured eyes, even he does not look like the extreme cherrypicked Kalash photos this guy posted. Stop with weird racial revisionism you have going on.

What part of Pakistan are you from?................:azn:

Why not,what is the diffrence,the 24 years(1923 to 1947) more that we had to form a national identity?
Turks,Kurds,Arabs,Laz,Azeri,Bosnian,Albanian,Circassian,Asyrian etc..

Because this country was formed on the basis of Islam. Its a federation of several ethnicities unlike states like Turkiye or Bangladesh or Japan which are majority homogeneous.

Because several govts since the late 60s used Islam as a political tool. Although islamist parties never gained power but to appease them even “secular” parties did their best to garner their support.

These are the same ppl who used to vall Jinnah “Kafir e Azam” and were against the formation of Pakistan that today act as the contractors of Islam.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom