What's new

Morocco's Bollywood dream and obsession

It has nothing to do with PDF,i know many Pakistanis in real life.
Btw,only two out of 30+ called themselves Pakistani first.

You don't understand Pakistani concept of mehman dari. We will welcome anyone, even enemy in our homes.

For years Pakistanis told Bengalis, we are the same. We told Indians also, we are the same. We told US, we are the same. We told black West indies guys, we are the same.

Whenever we meet other people, we try to establish commonality in some way.

This is Pakistani culture.

It happens the same in Pakistan when we meet for rishta meeting. We ask the other family about their origins, forefathers, customs to try to bridge the gap and find commonality someplace.

Last edited:
God you're really in on your head with these imaginary racial connections. Uyghurs are Mongoloid people. They speak a Turkic language. We speak Indo Aryan and Indo Iranian languages. They are closely related to the Tocharians and the descendants of the Mongols. Our people in GB do not share more than some negligible similarity with them. Gilgitis speak Shina, an Indo Iranian language. Baltistanis speak Balti, a Sino Tibetan language, similar to Ladakhi.

At least speak based on facts. Don't conjure up false connections.

We intermarry with Uyghurs too.

https://m.dw.com/en/arrests-of-uigh...en-spark-anger-in-gilgit-baltistan/a-42937458

It has nothing to do with PDF,i know many Pakistanis in real life.
Btw,only two out of 30+ called themselves Pakistani first.

This guy made up imaginary racial connections with Uyghurs, even though I can tell you we share next to nothing with the Uyghurs except faith.

You'll often hear from Pakistanis that Turkish and Urdu are very similar. I can tell you that's a bold lie because I've studied Turkish, I've lived 3 months in Turkey and I have family there. Turkish is an agglutinative language. Urdu is completely different with different conjugations and base structure.

Why do they say this bold faced lie? Because of an intense need to belong to the Muslim Ummah. Just speaking Urdu and taking pride in it isn't enough, they need to liken it to an "Islamic" language. Such is the level of inferiority complex

That ''Indian troll'' is a friend ,instead of trying to belittle him,you should read his posts more carefully so that you understand the meaning.

I am talking to you, I don't care about his views.

Do you care what Greeks or Armenians say about Turks?

You don't understand Pakistani concept of mehman dari. We will welcome anyone, even enemy in our homes.

For years Pakistanis told Bengalis, we are the same. We told Indians also, we are the same. We told US, we are the same. We told black West indies guys, we are the same.

It happens the same in Pakistan when we meet for rishta meeting. We ask the other family and origins, forefathers, customs are try to bridge the gap.

You call it mehman dari, others see it as inferiority complex. You can be a guest to others without erasing your own identity. You don't have to be same with anybody, you have to be Pakistani and proud about that. Period.

It happens the same in Pakistan when we meet for rishta meeting. We ask the other family and origins, forefathers, customs are try to bridge the gap.
Whaatt??
I am Indian but not same or similar to U!!!
Register it in ur bhagora mind.
Yes I am a doctor n might be making alot less money thn u.
But no I am no way similar to u.
U r a do takey ka bhagora pakora.

We have nothing in common with Uyghurs.

As somebody who is an avid fan of linguistics and history, Uyghurs and Pakistanis have 5% similarities at the most.

I am going to keep calling out bs Ummah chummah tomfoolery.

This guy made up imaginary racial connections with Uyghurs, even though I can tell you we share next to nothing with the Uyghurs except faith.

You'll often hear from Pakistanis that Turkish and Urdu are very similar. I can tell you that's a bold lie because I've studied Turkish, I've lived 3 months in Turkey and I have family there. Turkish is an agglutinative language. Urdu is completely different with different conjugations and base structure.

Why do they say this bold faced lie? Because of an intense need to belong to the Muslim Ummah. Just speaking Urdu and taking pride in it isn't enough, they need to liken it to an "Islamic" language. Such is the level of inferiority complex

UEY_ULY_Elipbesi_Kichik.jpg

Some Turks are as confused as some Pakistanis.

All diaspora who lose connection with their culture become confused. It is the nature of immigration.

Pakistanis in Pakistan have no such complexes. If we welcome American toruists into our home or Sikh pilgrim and try to talk about commonalities, it doesn't make us self-hating.

Some of those pictures look like my family members. We Pakistanis are a beautiful people. Ma sha Allah.

Ok beghairat, , I never claimed to be like u.
I am still saying show ur self.
I am pretty sure,, ur biradars worlwide will say tht it's U n not me ,,who looks Indian:D
Challenge

doctor Saab, now now, don’t be rude to our hosts here.
Remember, Pakistanis can be whoever they want to be on this forum.
Be sensitive yaar.
Today they want to be Turks and Arabs, tomm they might want to be Chinese. It’s their right to choose! Who the **** are you to tell them?

now it’s another thing whether the Arabs or Turks want to be associated with Pakistanis, but that’s not the topic of conversation here.
You’ve been warned.

No we want,you still havent learnt the Turkish mindset,have you?

Turkey's solidarity with Pakistan is what earned Turkey the respect it has in Pakistan. All other things are secondary.

The same love I have felt from Turks, who fondly remember Pakistani help during Turkish independence struggle.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom