What's new

Morocco's Bollywood dream and obsession

You guys have a tiff with China because of East Turkestan but I personally feel Uyghurs are not Pakistan's problem. We can't keep sacrificing our interests for the sake of the Muslim ummah.
We dont care for the Muslim Ummah,its about ethnicity.

We dont have a problem with being allies,the problem is that you act like the savior of Muslims yet fail to condemn China for what its doing to the Uyghurs.
And the best part,you call them ''iron brothers '' which makes you look hypocritical.

What does the 3% matter?

My brother, we have racial connection to Uyghurs also. Urdu Nastaliq script and Uyghur language scrpt is the same. Our people of GB share historical links with Uyghurs for centuries.

Aside from Turkey, we host the largest diaspora of Uyghurs. I grew up with them. There are many in Raiwind just outside Lahore.

Indian_Cricket_Team_PTI.jpg

Indian ace

versis Pakistani race
dc3hh53o_pakistan-afp_625x300_13_September_19.jpg

versis

Turkish race
AUT_vs._TUR_2016-03-29_(001).jpg

JUST BUSTED YOUR MYTH COMPLETELY

YOU look nothing like the turks

JUST a ridiculous claim THEY ARE like 3000 miles away from Pakistan

Less than 5% of indians are racially or genetically identical to Pakistanis. More than 95% of indians have no racial or genetic connection to Pakistanis whatsoever. 40% of Pakistanis are racially and genetically identical to 70% of Afghans and 25% of Iranians. That doesn't make Pakistanis Afghan or Iranian just as it doesn't make us indian.
Thik hai,,,u r different,, khush.
Ok indian Inferior u superior (different).
Abbb kya?

We dont care for the Muslim Ummah,its about ethnicity.

Will your Turkishness get you a preferential place in Jannat and to drink water from Al Kauthar from hands of Mustafa saws?

Thik hai,,,u r different,, khush.
Ok indian Inferior u superior (different).
Abbb kya?

You are a different race than us, it is not about better or worse.

We also don't think Africans or Nordics look like us.

Will your Turkishness get you a preferential place in Jannat and to drink water from Al Kauthar from hands of Mustafa saws?

You are a different race to us, it is not about better or worse.

We also don't think Africans or Nordics look like us.
Ok beghairat, , I never claimed to be like u.
I am still saying show ur self.
I am pretty sure,, ur biradars worlwide will say tht it's U n not me ,,who looks Indian:D
Challenge

If it's true then I am glad. Can't tell the reason why on PDF. Everytime a Pakistani tells us we are not the same, we are different I am happy.

- PRTP GWD

Be proud in yourself, no need to appropriate the culture of someone else.

Ok beghairat

Touched a nerve? :lol:

Do Indians even have concept of Ghairat like us Pakistanis and Afghans do?

My brother, we have racial connection to Uyghurs also. Urdu Nastaliq script and Uyghur language scrpt is the same. Our people of GB share historical links with Uyghurs for centuries.

Aside from Turkey, we host the largest diaspora of Uyghurs. I grew up with them. There are many in Raiwind just outside Lahore.

God you're really in on your head with these imaginary racial connections. Uyghurs are Mongoloid people. They speak a Turkic language. We speak Indo Aryan and Indo Iranian languages. They are closely related to the Tocharians and the descendants of the Mongols. Our people in GB do not share more than some negligible similarity with them. Gilgitis speak Shina, an Indo Iranian language. Baltistanis speak Balti, a Sino Tibetan language, similar to Ladakhi.

At least speak based on facts. Don't conjure up false connections.

Be proud in yourself, no need to appropriate the culture of someone else.

Touched a nerve? :lol:

Do Indians even have concept of Ghairat like us Pakistanis and Afghans do?
I get it,,, do rupaye ke liye kuch bhi karega types.
Btw u r right,,Ghairat hai hi nahi toh jayegi kaha tumhari :tup:
Jaha do rupaye jyada mile, chal diye munh utha ke.
Bakbak hi toh karni hai,, wo toh free hai,, net pe.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom