What's new

Morocco's Bollywood dream and obsession

I do agree with you but things are starting to change in the UK. The younger generation seem to be seeing things for what they are and are better at accepting reality compared to previous generations of UK Pakistanis.

There is hope last year in the US I did see a massive rally and support for Kashmir here too but like I said in the past nothing came out of it Kashmir is under siege still and the media cycle is all Corona

Bending backwards was done by your govts not the citizens.
We both live in the same city, same country and know the ground reality.

what you see here is a bunch of confused kids.. and @T-123456 i met you are quoting expat teens.
Oh really? Why do we take out massive rallies for some unrelated Levantine people living in Nazareth who can't even located our country on our map but stay quiet when our own minorities are being killed?

I saw no massive rallies for Hazara killings but come the Gaza operation of 2014 damn look at the size of the rallies.
The Government is a reflection and representation of society. You cannot separate the two when it is convenient.

Funny how a race of people who call for the death and destruction of the Pakistani race and nation always seem to be hell bent in trying to prove that we are the same race as them............:lol:

stampede_new2_story_647_092917101338_0.jpg

Indian 1: He told me that Pakistanis want nothing to do with India.

Indian 2: Don't believe his words. Keep beliewing you are like Pakistanis.

:rofl:

Funny how a race of people who call for the death and destruction of the Pakistani race and nation always seem to be hell bent in trying to prove that we are the same race as them............:lol:

_105823452_bradcse.jpg

m top left, clockwise) Basharat Khaliq, Saeed Akhtar, Naveed Akhtar, Parvaze Ahmed, Zeeshan Ali, Fahim Iqbal, Izar Hussain, Mohammed Usman and Kieran Harris were all jailed at Bradford Crown Court

WE ARE NOT LOOKING LIKE YOU PEOPLE I can AGREE with you 100%

stampede_new2_story_647_092917101338_0.jpg

Indian 1: He told me that Pakistanis want nothing to do with India.

Indian 2: Don't believe his words. Keep beliewing you are like Pakistanis.

_105823452_bradcse.jpg

m top left, clockwise) Basharat Khaliq, Saeed Akhtar, Naveed Akhtar, Parvaze Ahmed, Zeeshan Ali, Fahim Iqbal, Izar Hussain, Mohammed Usman and Kieran Harris were all jailed at Bradford Crown Court

WE ARE NOT LOOKING LIKE YOU PEOPLE I can AGREE with you 100%

They do not look indian. You've actually proved my point.

They do not look indian. You've actually proved my point.

Desperate Indians are now using mugshots of criminals to try to placate themselves.

Should we start posting images of BJP and RSS leaders? Lol.

How about the most beautiful Indian ever created, the darling of all Sanghis, Vallabhai Patel.

Vallabhbhai-Patel.jpg

Back
Top Bottom