OIP.nD3tvJtGOwDpgmVFeehx-wHaEJ

BETTER IDEA of Pakistani man kind their nationa team

VERSIS INDIAN

OIP.nxcOBS7huJG0Yx25taipRwHaEK

VERSIS INDIAN

MY POINT REMAINS you look South sian NOT Turkish or Iranian AS you try and imply

VERSIS INDIAN

MY POINT REMAINS you look South sian NOT Turkish or Iranian AS you try and imply

GettyImages-975041284.jpg

Saudi football team.

thumbs_b_c_6f8fafe7475f78f54e6566625aa0bf13.jpg

Iran football team.

thumbs_b_c_9bba0d765e5ef9ceeac618285b42d4f9.jpg

Turkish football team

NINTCHDBPICT000498595183-e1560878718474.jpg

Afghan cricket team.

1*K7zkahqh6TYGbuV81gbHmw.jpeg

Pakistan cricket team.

Those pics of indians?

Because indians are the best looking people on the planet?

On what planet do Multanis look Indian?

be8ce137-14a1-4de6-a699-3d23855a15a7.jpg

Indians are delusional.

The issue us that in 7 decades we still haven’t formed a real national identity.
Why not,what is the diffrence,the 24 years(1923 to 1947) more that we had to form a national identity?
Turks,Kurds,Arabs,Laz,Azeri,Bosnian,Albanian,Circassian,Asyrian etc..

Here we go again distributing certificates of patriotism. As long as he holds a Pakistani passport, he is a Pakistani.

:tup:

Ironic the guy judging here sports a US flag.. Biggest hypocrite in this forum.. :coffee:

It's actually funny that expat Pakistanis,living in goraland, of all ,talk about nationalism n Islam.
I mean,, wtf,, apparent doctors(like penis-lama-pimp) who can help improve a whole society/country runs away for few dollars more (it's not as if he is equal to the taxi driver or construction worker in gulf) to USA of all countries, the country which has practically violated Pakistan n destroyed/humiliated Muslim countries worldwide,,, and then talks how much he loves Islam n Pakistan(n even apparently hates the West n thr culture),, I mean wtf??
Really who takes these bhagora pakoras seriously?? To those ppl who take ths phattus seriously--do u got brain?
They can sell everything for for a few dollars more. They just try to compensate for thr beghairti by typing shi-t on internet.
Remember,,Jiski jo aukaat.
U guys n ur opinions r far more credible. Becoz u r thr,, while the others ran away for greener pastures.
This I think is one of the greatest problem of Pakistan,,,, expats(obviously not all) .

VERSIS INDIAN

Oh bhayyajee,,, India -Pakistan r not same or similar.
Seriously correct urself.
North india and eastern Pakistan r similar.
Rest is like saying Chinese r similar to Malaysians.

Why not, Quaid e Azam was in the UK studying law and practicing. Allama Iqbal also went to UK and Germany to further his studies.

Pakistani is Pakistani no matter where he is, as long as he keeps relation to his homeland and people.

Imran Khan spent a great part of his life in the UK also.

North india and eastern Pakistan r similar

Nope, sorry to say, but you are foreign and black to us. Just reality, don't take offense.

It's actually funny that expat Pakistanis,living in goraland, of all ,talk about nationalism n Islam.
I mean,, wtf,, apparent doctors(like penis-lama-pimp) who can help improve a whole society/country runs away for few dollars more (it's not as if he is equal to the taxi driver or construction worker in gulf) to USA of all countries, the country which has practically violated Pakistan n destroyed/humiliated Muslim countries worldwide,,, and then talks how much he loves Islam n Pakistan(n even apparently hates the West n thr culture),, I mean wtf??
Really who takes these bhagora pakoras seriously?? To those ppl who take ths phattus seriously--do u got brain?
They can sell everything for for a few dollars more. They just try to compensate for thr beghairti by typing shi-t on internet.
Remember,,Jiski jo aukaat.
U guys n ur opinions r far more credible. Becoz u r thr,, while the others ran away for greener pastures.
This I think is one of the greatest problem of Pakistan,,,, expats(obviously not all) .

Oh bhayyajee,,, India -Pakistan r not same or similar.
Seriously correct urself.
North india and eastern Pakistan r similar.
Rest is like saying Chinese r similar to english

Less than 5% of indians are racially or genetically identical to Pakistanis. More than 95% of indians have no racial or genetic connection to Pakistanis whatsoever. 40% of Pakistanis are racially and genetically identical to 70% of Afghans and 25% of Iranians. That doesn't make Pakistanis Afghan or Iranian just as it doesn't make us indian.

Though we will keep playing the role of an ally to China because China always looks out for us. More than any country since the 73 years of our history.
We dont have a problem with being allies,the problem is that you act like the savior of Muslims yet fail to condemn China for what its doing to the Uyghurs.
And the best part,you call them ''iron brothers '' which makes you look hypocritical.

What does the 3% matter?

Why not,what is the diffrence,the 24 years(1923 to 1947) more that we had to form a national identity?
Turks,Kurds,Arabs,Laz,Azeri,Bosnian,Albanian,Circassian,Asyrian etc..

PTI is the first national party in Pakistan which transcends provincial lines.

Instead of making your own deductions, simply ask us Pakistanis.

Just because we like Iranian Cholu Kebab, Turkish serials, Afghan naan and pilao, Hollywood movies, or Chinese food dishes does not make us any less Pakistani.

Why not, Quaid e Azam was in the UK studying law and practicing. Allama Iqbal also went to UK and Germany to further his studies.

Pakistani is Pakistani no matter where he is, as long as he keeps relation to his homeland and people.

Imran Khan spent a great part of his life in the UK also.

Nope, sorry to say, but you are foreign and black to us. Just reality, don't take offense.
It's ok,,,, u r a bhagora pakora doc to me.
Jo 2dollar jyada ke liye kuch bi karega. Lekin jaha khata he waha tatti bhi karega.
Something akin to a dhabba of human existence.

We dont have a problem with being allies,the problem is that you act like the savior of Muslims yet fail to condemn China for what its doing to the Uyghurs.
And the best part,you call them ''iron brothers '' which makes you look hypocritical.

Less than 5% of indians are racially or genetically identical to Pakistanis. More than 95% of indians have no racial or genetic connection to Pakistanis whatsoever. 40% of Pakistanis are racially and genetically identical to 70% of Afghans and 25% of Iranians. That doesn't make Pakistanis Afghan or Iranian just as it doesn't make us indian.

Indian_Cricket_Team_PTI.jpg

Indian ace

versis Pakistani race
dc3hh53o_pakistan-afp_625x300_13_September_19.jpg

versis

Turkish race
AUT_vs._TUR_2016-03-29_(001).jpg

JUST BUSTED YOUR MYTH COMPLETELY

Back
Top Bottom