What's new

Morocco's Bollywood dream and obsession

Granted I do wish the Islamabad just makes Urdu the sole language like they been planning in the mid 2010s but seeing how things dont really get implemented often again theiving politicians if it werent for the army establishment yes they are not clean but they saved this country from becoming a Somalia or Afghanisatan

Nothing wrong with having multiple languages. Look at India. Or Switzerland.

I speak 3 languages native to Pakistan, how many do you speak?

My extended family is Punjabi and Pukhtoon. That is basically 70% of Pakistan right there.

I am also learned in Islam and relate to Sunni Muslim majority of Pakistan which is around 85% of the country.

Furthermore I read Allama Iqbal in the original languages and have memberships in several ethnic, linguistic, Islamic organizations in Pakistan.

How much connection do you have with Pakistan aside from your dad?

I am Sunni Muslim of Hanafi Fiqh I Pray Five times a day in fact I am social loner most of my friends are just cousins from back home or outta state if they are not family related social group is mainly Afghan,Iranian, Turk,Leb,Hispanic.

Pakistani ki zindagi bohat cheap ha dost.

Ummah ma chumma types are mostly uneducated jamati types fed a heavy dose of political islam (using islam as a tool).

else idhar bc jahaz gir jatay haien and heads dont roll..
5 lac aur Allah ki marzi.

Jamat e Islami is like Muslim Brotherhood of Pakistan. They are an insiders club.

I know many of their leaders. I am totally opposed to their ideology.

I am Sunni Muslim of Hanafi Fiqh I Pray Five times a day in fact I am social loner most of my friends are just cousins from back home or outta state if they are not family related social group is mainly Afghan,Iranian, Turk,Leb,Hispanic.

Improve your touch with your culture. It is much more effective than lecturing us here.

I am a kattar Punjabi. My ancestors were all Punjabi. We are sons of the soil. I have a spiritual and blood connection to my homeland.

You are not going to make much convincing arguments if you are not grounded first.

If you were Christian, would it make you any less of a Pakistani? You are only reinforcing the notion that Pakistan=Islam by justifying yourself.

Jamat e Islami is like Muslim Brotherhood of Pakistan. They are an insiders club.

I know many of their leaders. I am totally opposed to their ideology.

Improve your touch with your culture. It is much more effective than lecturing us here.

I am a kattar Punjabi. My ancestors were all Punjabi. We are sons of the soil. I have a spiritual and blood connection to my homeland.

You are not going to make much convincing arguments if you are not grounded first.

Jamaati Islami want us to be a slave race to other Muslims. They don't care about Pakistan.

Jamaati Islami want us to be a slave race to other Muslims. They don't care about Pakistan.

I know several Jamat e Islami leaders who have personal contacts with Ikhwan. Many Ikhwan Leaders even came to Pakistan to build relationships with them. They are an elitist group and they are mainly a political party now, their religious credentials became eroded with time.

I respected JI until their outrageous stances during Zarb e Azab against our soldiers and their politics against PTI.

They are one of them but regular Pakistanis have this mindset like that look at any protest in the UK for "Palestine" barley for Kashmir

Every Muslim cares for Palestine, look at Turkish flotilla and Iranians too. It is not only isolated to Pakistan.

Actually UK is much better than US diaspora on Kashmir. That is because Muslim Brotherhood opposes Kashmir, they do this so they can build coalitions with Indians and Bengalis.

They are one of them but regular Pakistanis have this mindset like that look at any protest in the UK for "Palestine" barley for Kashmir

I do agree with you but things are starting to change in the UK. The younger generation seem to be seeing things for what they are and are better at accepting reality compared to previous generations of UK Pakistanis.

Every Muslim cares for Palestine, look at Turkish flotilla and Iranians too. It is not only isolated to Pakistan.

Actually UK is much better than US diaspora on Kashmir. That is because Muslim Brotherhood opposes Kashmir, they do this so they can build coalitions with Indians and Bengalis.[/QUOTE]

Turks just pay "lip service" to the Palis while having excellent ties with Israel Iran is the only one left supporting the Palis but they are hegemonic as usual like KSA,Turkey and Iran plus Palis stabbed them in the back just like Palis have stabbed Turkey in the past too

Indians who look like aliens to us are always trying to convince us that we are like them.

That is what inferiority complex really looks like @T-123456

Funny how a race of people who call for the death and destruction of the Pakistani race and nation always seem to be hell bent in trying to prove that we are the same race as them............:lol:

Back
Top Bottom