What's new

Morocco's Bollywood dream and obsession

We have had these discussions many many times before.
I asked Pakistanis,'who are you?'
99% said,'im a Muslim first'
What do i care if you are Muslim or not,why does it matter,wouldnt it be surprise if you were not a Muslim since 99% of Pakistanis are Muslim?
And not forget your sectarian bs,blasphemy law(a real joke).
You have this slave mentality since British rule,why when you are a sovereign country,the only one of us with nukes(real pride)?
Un fvking real.
You always play the sidekick of someone,first it was the KSA/UAE etc and now its China.
''Ummah'' brother,''Iron'' brother blah blah,its ridiculous.
We Turks get frustrated by your insecurity,you're making us mad(angry) at you.
How long you think we will be calling the only non-Turkic people 'brothers' if you keep this inferiority complex?
This is unacceptable,man up!

Btw,dont take it personal,it is meant in general.

I wholeheartedly appreciate your words. Wish I could double like it. They should serve as a wakeup call to my countrymen. I don't know why Pakistanis are riddled with this deep inferiority complex. It ties in with the concept of religion. They cannot accept their South Asian roots because it reminds them of their pagan past. They are Muslim first and Pakistani second.

Though we will keep playing the role of an ally to China because China always looks out for us. More than any country since the 73 years of our history. You guys have a tiff with China because of East Turkestan but I personally feel Uyghurs are not Pakistan's problem. We can't keep sacrificing our interests for the sake of the Muslim ummah.

That is not the case.
The issue us that in 7 decades we still haven’t formed a real national identity.

In Pakistan, if you ask anyone “who are you?”
The answer would be Baloch, Pashtun, Panjabi, Shina, Hazara, Sindhi etc.

Ask him again who are you?
This time he will identify with his tribe or caste (in case of Panjabi)..

We are still divided and rarely united as “Pakistanis”, only when shit hits the fan..

We are not insecure no, some clowns perhaps but not as a ppl. It’s the opposite, but only in the ethnic sense.

While in Turkey, irrespective of ethnicity you are all “Turks”.

what do you actually expect from teenagers? Most of the Pakistani demographics (forum) are kids..

In reality, on the streets.. things are much different than internet forums.

Being Punjabi, Pathan, Muhajir, Baloch has nothing to do with bending over for KSA and UAE. And there's nothing wrong with having ethnic identities. The UK has 4 ethnicities but never will you see a British guy riddled with inferiority complex

The whole issue is thay we see ourselves as Muslims first and Pakistanis second. We feel we are the guardians of the Muslims and not the Pakistanis. Which is why I can bet you a million dollars an average Pakistani will save the life of a Palestinian over a Pakistani Christian. That is the reality. Pathetic actually.

What do i care if you are Muslim or not,why does it matter,wouldnt it be surprise if you were not a Muslim since 99% of Pakistanis are Muslim?
You have this slave mentality since British rule,why when you are a sovereign country,the only one of us with nukes(real pride)?
Un fvking real.
You always play the sidekick of someone,first it was the KSA/UAE etc and now its China.
How long you think we will be calling the only non-Turkic people 'brothers' if you keep this inferiority complex?

This what happens when our country is just a "rentier" for any world power during the Cold War it was the Americans now its China tho I may not be fond of the CCP China is kinda the only "ally" with power to counter the US mischief in the region Turkey is too but its a "regional" power I do agree 90 percent of Pakistanis view geo-politics from a religious perspective when its not

Being Punjabi, Pathan, Muhajir, Baloch has nothing to do with bending over for KSA and UAE. And there's nothing wrong with having ethnic identities. The UK has 4 ethnicities but never will you see a British guy riddled with inferiority complex

The whole issue is thay we see ourselves as Muslims first and Pakistanis second. We feel we are the guardians of the Muslims and not the Pakistanis. Which is why I can bet you a million dollars an average Pakistani will save the life of a Palestinian over a Pakistani Christian. That is the reality. Pathetic actually.

I cringe at that but the folks on PDF come with excuses like "liberal" "burger boy" or etc when you bring up valid criticism or worse "anti Pakistan" wtf why yall wanna keep head in the sand

Bending backwards was done by your govts not the citizens.
We both live in the same city, same country and know the ground reality.

what you see here is a bunch of confused kids.. and @T-123456 i met you are quoting expat teens.

I wholeheartedly appreciate your words. Wish I could double like it. They should serve as a wakeup call to my countrymen. I don't know why Pakistanis are riddled with this deep inferiority complex. It ties in with the concept of religion. They cannot accept their South Asian roots because it reminds them of their pagan past. They are Muslim first and Pakistani second.

Though we will keep playing the role of an ally to China because China always looks out for us. More than any country since the 73 years of our history. You guys have a tiff with China because of East Turkestan but I personally feel Uyghurs are not Pakistan's problem. We can't keep sacrificing our interests for the sake of the Muslim ummah.

Turks tiff with China is not even from a "religious sense" but a sense of nationalistic fevour over their Central Asian origin heck the most hardcore Turkish Nationalist types are not as religious either

Un fvking real.

I see, so is this why the Indian troll took an interest in you?

Plenty of Turks are confused in the diaspora, does that affect Turks in Turkey?

That is not the case.
The issue us that in 7 decades we still haven’t formed a real national identity.

In Pakistan, if you ask anyone “who are you?”
The answer would be Baloch, Pashtun, Panjabi, Shina, Hazara, Sindhi etc.

Ask him again who are you?
This time he will identify with his tribe or caste (in case of Panjabi)..

We are still divided and rarely united as “Pakistanis”, only when shit hits the fan..

We are not insecure no, some clowns perhaps but not as a ppl. It’s the opposite, but only in the ethnic sense.

While in Turkey, irrespective of ethnicity you are all “Turks”.

what do you actually expect from teenagers? Most of the Pakistani demographics (forum) are kids..

In reality, on the streets.. things are much different than internet forums.

Right on point. Diaspora outliers who can't speak Urdu, don't follow Islam, and have no connection with our traditional cultures do not define us.

White Blue eyed Blondes are pretty

We have plenty in Pakistan.

Bending backwards was done by your govts not the citizens.
We both live in the same city, same country and know the ground reality.

what you see here is a bunch of confused kids.. and @T-123456 i met you are quoting expat teens.

Oh really? Why do we take out massive rallies for some unrelated Levantine people living in Nazareth who can't even located our country on our map but stay quiet when our own minorities are being killed?

I saw no massive rallies for Hazara killings but come the Gaza operation of 2014 damn look at the size of the rallies.

This. A thousand times this. Thank you for saying this. The Arabs took advantage of this same "admiration" we showed them. I appreciate you that you notice it and atleast warn us against it.

You guys have the concept of Turkish nationalism EMBEDDED in you. My sister lives in Istanbul and my niece and nephew naturally attend a Turkish school. The sense of nationalism you imbibe in your school kids and the reverence for Ataturk and the Turkish nationhood in your school curriculum is what makes you guys confident in yourself. We do not have that as Pakistanis. Our leaders never bothered to develop that. And we fell prey to the concept of Ummah as our national identity. Which is why we keep bending over backwards for other Muslim nations.

There will be day the "Turks" will treat us the same way the "Arabs" treat us today and yet we as a people never learn

Oh really? Why do we take out massive rallies for some unrelated Levantine people living in Nazareth who can't even located our country on our map but stay quiet when our own minorities are being killed?

I saw no massive rallies for Hazara killings but come the Gaza operation of 2014 damn look at the size of the rallies.

cuz IRAN LE BAD LE BAD SHIA IRAN

There is a fucking real world out there.. @Nilgiri. And than there are kids anonymous.

I don't get it.

Is there a fatwa that muslim majority countries cannot watch bollywood or must only watch Pakistani content?

like what the hell is wrong with everyone or is this related to some ooo lets find more reasons to desensitize ourselves from arab issues?

This what happens when our country is just a "rentier" for any world power during the Cold War it was the Americans now its China tho I may not be fond of the CCP China is kinda the only "ally" with power to counter the US mischief in the region Turkey is too but its a "regional" power I do agree 90 percent of Pakistanis view geo-politics from a religious perspective when its not

I cringe at that but the folks on PDF come with excuses like "liberal" "burger boy" or etc when you bring up valid criticism or worse "anti Pakistan" wtf why yall wanna keep head in the sand

Cue Diaspora outlier who is half Pakistani, Republican, and can't speak Urdu, Punjabi, Pukhto, yet proclaims himself as some kind of authority on Pakistani identity.

:lol:

Yes what you're saying is how it should be. But how many times do you hear people on this forum going to extreme ends to prove they are more Afghan or Iranian or yadda yadda. Do you ever see Turkish people proving that they are not Azeris? Do you see Egyptians proving they are not Algerians?

What I am saying is all this reeks of MASSIVE inferiority complex. Just be fricking Pakistanis. No need to get caught up in all these identities ke mein Uzbekistan se aya hua Chughtai hoon tou mein Persia se aya hua Zaidi hoon. The Turks, Iranians, Indonesians and Arabs all have indigenous names. Our names aren't even indigenous. See how this adds up.

bUT BUT YOU ARE LIBERAL BURGER BOY POOFF DESTROYED

Back
Top Bottom