What's new

Morocco's Bollywood dream and obsession

I wholeheartedly appreciate your words. Wish I could double like it. They should serve as a wakeup call to my countrymen. I don't know why Pakistanis are riddled with this deep inferiority complex. It ties in with the concept of religion. They cannot accept their South Asian roots because it reminds them of their pagan past. They are Muslim first and Pakistani second.

Though we will keep playing the role of an ally to China because China always looks out for us. More than any country since the 73 years of our history. You guys have a tiff with China because of East Turkestan but I personally feel Uyghurs are not Pakistan's problem. We can't keep sacrificing our interests for the sake of the Muslim ummah.
Well who the fuk are these Pakistanis? Are Sindhis not proud of their pre islamic heritage? How bout Pashtuns or Baloch? Even in Panjab why do you think ppl have surnames like bajwa, cheema or rana?
As for Turkey v China.. yeah we don’t interfere on govt level but would a regular guy on the street side with china on uighur issue?
And frankly why should we spoil our relationship with china when Turkey itself is doing business with them amd was even prepared to buy chinese weapons (and actually dies operate chinese weapons).

Answer depends on who is asking this question. If I ask some child from my village who are you he would tell his father's name. In some neighboring area I would tell tell my قوم what you were calling caste and my address in some other district of Punjab I would tell my districts name in some other province of Pakistan I would tell my provinces name and outside Pakistan I would be Pakistani. And religion Jo mera ha wahi bataon ga

What was the last Pashto or Sindhi movie you watched or heard from one of the locals in your village?

Cue Diaspora outlier who is half Pakistani, Republican, and can't speak Urdu, Punjabi, Pukhto, yet proclaims himself as some kind of authority on Pakistani identity.

:lol:

You dont even live in Pakistan most of this forum is filled with over zealous expats who only go once a year spend a few months and go back I would argue @Cliftonite prolly knows more about Pakistan than some expat who goes on "summer vacation"

Here we go again distributing certificates of patriotism. As long as he holds a Pakistani passport, he is a Pakistani.
Oman ali is a Pakistani American his was probably born there, live and die there.. its us folk who have to live and raise our kids... us who have to face the music.

You dont even live in Pakistan most of this forum is filled with over zealous expats who only go once a year spend a few months and go back I would argue @Cliftonite prolly knows more about Pakistan than some expat who goes on "summer vacation"
That includes the owner of this forum too.

Here we go again distributing certificates of patriotism. As long as he holds a Pakistani passport, he is a Pakistani.

I am all for Pakistan just having Urdu as a single language but the elites of this country is too busy looting and buying property abroad than fixing and this forum actually penalizes you for even speaking Urdu here so what I dont know Urdu when this is a expat forum at the end of the day

Oh really? Why do we take out massive rallies for some unrelated Levantine people living in Nazareth who can't even located our country on our map but stay quiet when our own minorities are being killed?

I saw no massive rallies for Hazara killings but come the Gaza operation of 2014 damn look at the size of the rallies.
And who takes out those rallies? Jamat e islami gang?

Random pictures and a measured Pakistani community in Birmingham do not in any way reflect the entirety of over 200 million Pakistanis in Pakistan. I have been to Pakistan over 35 times in my life. I was there as recently as December 2019. I know the ground reality. Here are some Pakistanis:

https://images.app.goo.gl/DXCpbDpsc5jfnt589

https://images.app.goo.gl/6zEA7kHQY5QwcQTv7

https://images.app.goo.gl/FGabCF9nYoNXW3TMA

https://images.app.goo.gl/UiWzQiANxuHHwieG7

https://images.app.goo.gl/JWB5xPUiVhTJJNXs5

PS As an indian, do you only feel close to indians or perhaps bangladeshi and Sri Lankan people too?

I am all for Pakistan just having Urdu as a single language but the elites of this country is too busy looting and buying property abroad than fixing and this forum actually penalizes you for even speaking Urdu here so what I dont know Urdu when this is a expat forum at the end of the day

The concept of Pakistaniat is not so weak that it is dependent on one single language. I personally think in English and communicate mostly in English. Urdu parhne mein diqqat hoti hai mujhe. That doesn't make me any less of a Pakistani.

Oman ali is a Pakistani American his was probably born there, live and die there.. its us folk who have to live and raise our kids... us who have to face the music.

That includes the owner of this forum too.

I am not sure about dying here I do plan being a "expat" once I am done with college and go backpacking which I wanted to do but "Covid-19" screwed it up gotta wait a year to graduate errr anyways I want Pakistan to improve but I know I can just only give "opinions" its up to Pakistanis back home to fix it for us as long as we have family there which I do stay in touch with are there and we have sense of little "patriotic" duty to help out but help starts at home

I speak 3 languages native to Pakistan, how many do you speak?

My extended family is Punjabi and Pukhtoon. That is basically 70% of Pakistan right there.

I am also learned in Islam and relate to Sunni Muslim majority of Pakistan which is around 85% of the country.

Furthermore I read Allama Iqbal in the original languages and have memberships in several ethnic, linguistic, Islamic organizations in Pakistan.

How much connection do you have with Pakistan aside from your dad?

Pakistani ki zindagi bohat cheap ha dost.

Ummah ma chumma types are mostly uneducated jamati types fed a heavy dose of political islam (using islam as a tool).

else idhar bc jahaz gir jatay haien and heads dont roll..
5 lac aur Allah ki marzi.

The concept of Pakistaniat is not so weak that it is dependent on one single language. I personally think in English and communicate mostly in English. Urdu parhne mein diqqat hoti hai mujhe. That doesn't make me any less of a Pakistani.

Granted I do wish the Islamabad just makes Urdu the sole language like they been planning in the mid 2010s but seeing how things dont really get implemented often again theiving politicians if it werent for the army establishment yes they are not clean but they saved this country from becoming a Somalia or Afghanisatan

Back
Top Bottom