What's new

Morocco's Bollywood dream and obsession

In simple terms, Jaamati types use Islam as a political tool for political gains and I can point out a billion examples.

Maulana Sherani:

View attachment 641738

He is a respected man and an alam e deen.

Back when I was in Zhob (his constituency) this guy’s election symbol was a book. Guess what he did?

God has given me this Quran as a symbol and anybody who doesnt vote for the Quran is a sinner.

Yes, parasites are in all aspects of our society. Many people like Mollah Fazlu and Khadim Hussain Rizvi are charlatans who use religion to blind masses.

Not all of ulema are like this. Many scholars are working for the best for Pakistan.

I remember those days but you were were different,you listened,you have seen and understood.
Nowadays,they dont see hear or listen,they have this tunnel vision.

You are coming on Pakistani forum and telling us we are confused, wrong mindset, and that we need to change.

Furthermore you are using the same exact points like Indians. Again, no surprise.

You want bouquet of flowers?

How would Turks react if I did the same on Turkish forum? You guys are much more aggressive, face it.

We are even kindly telling you that you are wrong.

LETS GET BACK TO TURKISH OBESSION OF INDIANS AND BOLLYWOOD

Here is a Turkish girl girl going ga ga over a INDIAN

Another Turkish girl loving Bollywood and indiands

Various oversea reactions to Indians and recent movies in 2020

International Reaction to a one of the BEST MOVIE ENTRANCE SCENES EVER

I man charisma class Confidence PERSONIFIED

Various oversea reactions to Indians and recent movies in 2020

International Reaction to a one of the BEST MOVIE ENTRANCE SCENES EVER

I man charisma class Confidence PERSONIFIED

Reported. Don't post your smut on this forum.

Why not,what is the diffrence,the 24 years(1923 to 1947) more that we had to form a national identity?
Turks,Kurds,Arabs,Laz,Azeri,Bosnian,Albanian,Circassian,Asyrian etc..
Pakistan's National identity is not as strong as Turkey's but it isn't that weak either.

The person on the street doesn't care whether you are a Sindhi, Punjabi, Pathan, Baluch, Gilgiti, muhajir or Kashmiri. That despite the fact that some look totally different to others.

There are over 200 million Pakistanis and a few of them are are bound to be racists. The majority isn't. Don't know which type of Pakistanis you've met, but even on pdf, the vast majority of Pakistanis are patriots(contrary to what is being claimed by others and by yourself).

Sure there were some problems in the past primarily due to the fallout of Afghan wars but these sort of problems are common to other countries as well ( Turkey's problems with Kurdish groups).

Contrary to the propaganda of the anti-Pakistan brigade which some ultra-nationalist Pakistanis also peddle, Pakistan is not oblivious to the realities of the modern world. We know what national interest means; making nukes and standing firm against enemies both on our Eastern and Western borders against all odds for so long is a testament to that fact. That itself shows the resilience of the nation as a whole. People who mistake our hospitality and humbleness for submissiveness to foreigners don't really know us. Ask the British Pakistanis on how they responded to white racists when it was needed; and how they started to fear us afterwards.

You really think that Pakistanis who supported Palestinians on an online form won't fight for their own country if need be? Or someone who says he is a Muslim first will watch Indian tanks roll across the border and not fight? I know these types of Pakistanis and they are more in love with their own country compared to the expats peddling propaganda against them and accusing them of being unpatriotic just because they said they're Muslims first or that they support Palestine. @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Pakistan's National identity is not as strong as Turkey's but it isn't that weak either.

The person on the street doesn't care whether you are a Sindhi, Punjabi, Pathan, Baluch, Gilgiti, muhajir or Kashmiri. That despite the fact that some look totally different to others.

There are over 200 million Pakistanis and a few of them are are bound to be racists. The majority isn't. Don't know which type of Pakistanis you've met, but even on pdf, the vast majority of Pakistanis are patriots(contrary to what is being claimed by others and by yourself).

Sure there were some problems in the past primarily due to the fallout of Afghan wars but these sort of problems are common to other countries as well ( Turkey's problems with Kurdish groups).

Contrary to the propaganda of the anti-Pakistan brigade which some ultra-nationalist Pakistanis also peddle, Pakistan is not oblivious to the realities of the modern world. We know what national interest means; making nukes and standing firm against enemies both on our Eastern and Western borders against all odds for so long is a testament to that fact. That itself shows the resilience of the nation as a whole. People who mistake our hospitality and humbleness for submissiveness to foreigners don't really know us. Ask the British Pakistanis on how they responded to white racists when it was needed; and how they started to fear us afterwards.

You really think that Pakistanis who supported Palestinians on an online form won't fight for their own country if need be? Or someone who says he is a Muslim first will watch Indian tanks roll across the border and not fight? I know these types of Pakistanis and they are more in love with their own country compared to the expats peddling propaganda against them and accusing them of being unpatriotic just because they said they're Muslims first or that they support Palestine. @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Great post brother. As @PAKISTANFOREVER And I have shown, Pakistanis are a completely unique race of people with our own history. If we are to relate to someone, it will be our shared history with Afghans as we were always part of the same empires.

Furthermore, Pakistani identity is holistic. Religion and race are inseparable. Now every Pakistani assumes every other Pakistani to be a Muslim, unless otherwise stated. Even our Non-Muslims follow Islamic cultural norms and behaviors. Islam is an integral part of being a Pakistani for the vast majority of Pakistanis.

You have here some outliers from the diaspora who are trying to de-Islamize Pakistan, and this point is quite laughable. We are a deeply conservative society where men wearing shorts cannot enter stores and women in Western clothing are seen unfavorably. We have our own dress codes for men and women, unique in the world, again aside from Afghanistan.

Then the Indians with their allergy and fear of Islam and fear of anyone getting friendly with Pakistan. Same Indians shutter with fear whenever I talk about Afghanistan because of their historical fear and apprehensions of Afghan/Pukhtoon invaders.

We are a rising nation, for whom history was unkind. We fought against three superpowers of their times to win our freedom. We built our society up when the whole world counted us out and strove against us

So what if we have only China and Turkey as real friends. Pakistanis are tough and resilient, we are used to going solo. It is this attribute of Pakistanis which makes us a tough nation.

When India entered my region of Central Punjab near Wagah in 1971, our regular army was fighting in Kashmir and trying to salvage Bengal, we tied explosives to our bodies and laid down under tanks, little children and women picked up guns and picked off Indian soldiers. We fought from every rooftop against those parachuting Indian soldiers. We hunted them in the streets and made sure not one tank went back to India.

Pakistanis are one of the most resilient nations on Earth. We can suffer terrible death and still come out on top. TTP terrorism killed off 75,000 of our population with bomb blasts rocking every city in Pakistan for almost a decade. Yet Pakistanis proudly went to work, got shopping done, and lived their lives without fear.

Pakistanis do not fear death, if the enemy comes again, we will welcome it.

Turkey's national identity is way too strong which anyone can see while living in Europe for a decade in which everybody is proud Turk/Turkish/Turkic. Except that, it doesn't work that good for Kurds - an Iranic group which forms 1/5th of their population.

Now, I don't want to offend anybody and neither I want to go in detail or discuss it any further with anybody but let's just say what you witness makes even an Agnostic person like me realize that may be Islam was right about nationalism being Haram.

Just take a look at the military. A national organization with people form all parts of the country and all sects fighting for one cause.
You have here some outliers from the diaspora who are trying to de-Islamize Pakistan,
See the gems below
Islamist nuts like him deserve right wing trash like Tommy Robinson. Saalay chalay hain London ko ISIS bananay
Bleeding itself dry for 70 years for the Kashmir cause and what do we get in return?
He's a Mirpuri. National embarrassment for us.
The above gems were from someone our Turkish friend @T-123456 was agreeing with thinking him to be a model Pakistani national who we must follow. That person was not so long ago banned for making racist and derogatory posts against fellow Pakistanis of other ethnicity while Indian members thanked him and he also chatted friendlily with the Indians. He further called for Pakistani troops to be called back from Kashmir and let the Kashmiris deal with the Indian army themselves because as per him, they deserved that.
Check his shyt slinging in that thread and see for yourself. Many of his posts were deleted by mods
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/brit...king-taxi-driver.669829/page-16#post-12402947https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/brit...king-taxi-driver.669829/page-16#post-12402947

A secular, liberal self proclaimed Pakistani nationalist for you guys.
Now every Pakistani assumes every other Pakistani to be a Muslim, unless otherwise stated.
Obviously. What do you expect if you ask a Pakistani inside Pakistan who he is? Its obvious that he is a Pakistani and the person asking is asking for his ethnicity/tribe.
we tied explosives to our bodies and laid down under tanks
That was a myth though.

Turkey's national identity is way too strong which anyone can see while living in Europe for a decade in which everybody is proud Turk/Turkish/Turkic. Except that, it doesn't work that good for Kurds - an Iranic group which forms 1/5th of their population.

Now, I don't want to offend anybody and neither I want to go in detail or discuss it any further with anybody but let's just say what you witness makes even an Agnostic person like me realize that may be Islam was right about nationalism being Haram.
Too much of anything is bad.

Bro,
If one is an ultra-nationalist, then he is also an extremist just like religious, communist or capitalist extremists because he will defend every injustice committed by his state; to the extent that even a state sponsored genocide will be defended and he will even take part in it without any remorse. History is replete with catastrophes caused by nationalism kool-aid. Do not expect to find any humanity in uber-nationalists.

Blind nationalistic pride or ethnic pride will lead us nowhere. See the damage ethnic pride has done here in Pakistan; the same as religious extremism of TTP --- Bengal and Baluchistan.

We have had these discussions many many times before.
I asked Pakistanis,'who are you?'
99% said,'im a Muslim first'
What do i care if you are Muslim or not,why does it matter,wouldnt it be surprise if you were not a Muslim since 99% of Pakistanis are Muslim?
And not forget your sectarian bs,blasphemy law(a real joke).
You have this slave mentality since British rule,why when you are a sovereign country,the only one of us with nukes(real pride)?
Un fvking real.
You always play the sidekick of someone,first it was the KSA/UAE etc and now its China.
''Ummah'' brother,''Iron'' brother blah blah,its ridiculous.
We Turks get frustrated by your insecurity,you're making us mad(angry) at you.
How long you think we will be calling the only non-Turkic people 'brothers' if you keep this inferiority complex?
This is unacceptable,man up!

Btw,dont take it personal,it is meant in general.

We dont care for the Muslim Ummah,its about ethnicity.

Since we are here stereotyping; why stop your truth a yard shorter? Let's include turkish slave mentality of wannabe europeans; when europeans themselves despise turks and never wanted turkey to be part of eu? Abolishment of hijab from state institutes, universities it was...; before erdogan party came to power?
And then the hate towards anything islamic... was turks that ashamed to be associated with Islam? or was it just arabs? so and so that even adhan at one point during attaturk was changed to trukish.. from quranic pronunciation to alphabets. Eating ham and drinking alcohol to just fit in european and secularism box. This confused wannabe european attitude won't take turkey anywhere... won't go in to detail regarding foreign settled turks and local turks in turkey and how different their outlook towards this whole thing is. And then of course the kurdish nationalism issue.

Since for you it's about ethnicity; won't go in to who is "ethnic turks" and "ethnic anatolian" debate. Because that would open up a whole new pandora box. For readers just to have a simple view, read this article.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/01/opinion/international-world/turkey-ethnicity-government.html

You want Pakistan to not be having ummah/iron brother and what not alignment. Though i have a very straight forward point of view regarding that. However, the question is that whatever it is, should it be of liking of turks? If you don't have good relation with arabs or china. Why should Pakistan toe the line of turkey? Pakistan is islamic ideological state. Turkey on the other hand is an ethnic country. More like bangladesh. So having a comparison would be comparing apples to oranges.

Not to take it as an offense; just a general observation. And before you start pointing fingers at Pakistanis; remember Pakistanis know hundreds of faults in you. But somethings are better left unsaid.

Last edited:
See the gems below
The above gems were from someone our Turkish friend @T-123456 was agreeing with thinking him to be a model Pakistani national who we must follow. That person was not so long ago banned for making racist and derogatory posts against fellow Pakistanis of other ethnicity while Indian members thanked him and he also chatted friendlily with the Indians. He further called for Pakistani troops to be called back from Kashmir and let the Kashmiris deal with the Indian army themselves because as per him, they deserved that.
Check his shyt slinging in that thread and see for yourself. Many of his posts were deleted by mods
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/brit...king-taxi-driver.669829/page-16#post-12402947https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/brit...king-taxi-driver.669829/page-16#post-12402947

A secular, liberal self proclaimed Pakistani nationalist for you guys.

Toba he. I did not realize he had gone so far. He was calling me Taliban and terrorist for my positive views of Afghans, I thought it was an anomaly but the more I think of it, it is very probable that this guy is not even Pakistani.

He was racially abusing Pukhtoons with a diaspora lady and a Hindu, I didn't think much of it then. I only answered him and moved on.

So Punjabis, Sindhis, Pukhtoons, Kashmiris are fair game for this guy, how on earth can he even identify as Pakistani, when he hates 90% of his country? And not even mentioning 97% Muslim religion of Pakistan which he views with contempt.

Giving up Kashmir is just impossible for a red-blooded Pakistani.

Today he was egging on Iranians with racial abuse. One idiot Iranian (with similar mindset to him) started abusing Pakistani females to answer him.

That's a ridiculous reason to cancel visiting a country. Based on Internet views alone, you shouldn't make such cancellations.

Maghrebis are a great people generally. Yes, some are shady characters. You might not attract that type, I do.

I wasn't being serious. I might visit this country one day (once I visit all the places that needs to be visited within my own country).

Morocco is on the list along with Japan, KSA, China, Turkey and few other countries.

He was racially abusing Pukhtoons with a diaspora lady and a Hindu, I didn't think much of it then. I only answered him and moved on.
When did you join pdf? Were you here in 2014-15?

Back in 2014-15, many members including TTAs and a Mod were talking about nuking FATA. Then there were many others who thanked those posts. I can still name one currently active Mod who did that.
Giving up Kashmir is just impossible for a red-blooded Pakistani.but the more I think of it, it is very probable that this guy is not even Pakistani.
Its not just him. There are a few others who are also against Kashmiris and think that Pakistan is doing Ehsan on them by guarding the LOC. They even talked about giving AJK to India in return for "peace" between two countries which "share so much" in common. They said that it would be good for prosperity and peaceful coexistence of both countries (they never ask India to surrender IOK for peace tho). There was one Starlord and another one whose name I forgot ... Happened during the 370 abrogation days. Not to mention those thanking their posts.
So Punjabis, Sindhis, Pukhtoons, Kashmiris are fair game for this guy, how on earth can he even identify as Pakistani, when he hates 90% of his country? And not even mentioning 97% Muslim religion of Pakistan which he views with contempt.
1- Hates Kashmiris. Calls for removing troops from LOC and letting them fight Indian forces alone. Calls them national embarrassment.
2- Hates the religious beliefs of the majority population.
3- Hands out certificates of treason to those who identify themselves as Muslims first.
4- Tells us that we share no commonality with our Western neighbors; says that we are the same as Indians.
5- Declares those Pakistanis anti national who utter a word of sympathy for Palestinians or Rohingya.
6- Then calls others confused.

You are coming on Pakistani forum and telling us we are confused,
If a Pakistani says that he supports Palestinians or Rohingya, that doesn't make him any less Pakistani than anyone else as long as he isn't committing treason.

Do they think that someone expressing his opinion about a humanitarian issue which is unrelated to his own country makes him unpatriotic? If the answer is yes, then it is they who need to change their mindset and instill some morality and humanism in their souls.

When did you join pdf? Were you here in 2014-15?

Back in 2014-15, many members including TTAs and a Mod were talking about nuking FATA. Then there were many others who thanked those posts. I can still name one currently active Mod who did that.

I was not here then brother. Astaghfirallah, this is so sad to hear. Qabaili are our honor and our pride. They had no reason to fight for Pakistan, but they stepped up at every time for defense of this country.

I have friends and family from there. I deeply value their culture and mindset. That is what Pakistan needs most. Some injection of courage and self-confidence to hunt down criminals in our mindset and take the fight to the enemy.

When 27 Feb 2019 happened, they walked barefoot with weapons from Qabaili lakke to join the fight in Kashmir. They picked up many volunteers along the way. May Allah swt bless them.

Its not just him. There are a few others who are also against Kashmiris and think that Pakistan is doing Ehsan on them by guarding the LOC. They even talked about giving AJK to India in return for "peace" between two countries which "share so much" in common. They said that it would be good for prosperity and peaceful coexistence of both countries (they never ask India to surrender IOK for peace tho). There was one Starlord and another one whose name I forgot ... Happened during the 370 abrogation days. Not to mention those thanking their posts.

What is different between this mindset and Mujib ur Rehman? Unfortunately I notice almost all the people from this mindset are either from Karachi or out of touch diaspora.

Our friend @Pakhtoon yum got banned fighting these people also.

1- Hates Kashmiris. Calls for removing troops from LOC and letting them fight Indian forces alone. Calls them national embarrassment.
2- Hates the religious beliefs of the majority population.
3- Hands out certificates of treason to those who identify themselves as Muslims first.
4- Tells us that we share no commonality with our Western neighbors; says that we are the same as Indians.
5- Declares those Pakistanis anti national who utter a word of sympathy for Palestinians or Rohingya.
6- Then calls others confused.

I told him once before that if he has courage to come air his views publicly in Pakistan. Let us see what awaam thinks.

If a Pakistani says that he supports Palestinians or Rohingya, that doesn't make him any less Pakistani than anyone else as long as he isn't committing treason.

Do they think that someone expressing his opinion about a humanitarian issue which is unrelated to his own country makes him unpatriotic? If the answer is yes, then it is they who need to change their mindset and instill some morality and humanism in their souls.

It is the Indian mindset which these people have adopted. That toxic anti-Pakistanism which has infected so many diaspora, Arabs, Iranians, and others who don't know Pakistanis on a personal basis.

When you don't know about someone, do you ask their enemy nation to educate you?

What if one went to ask Abu Lahab about Rasulullah saws? Do you think any positive things will be said?

We are fighting a generational war against India which is coming to an unsavory conclusion for our enemy. They are bitter and hurt. They will try to fight in any capacity.

The desperation only reveals that we should continue in the same vein.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom