What's new

Morocco's Bollywood dream and obsession

But you have complex about Pakistani look ……. You keep pretending to be like Iranians and Turks
Your not
I know I live an work with you people
Your South Asian

Every other post we are different WE are different.
MAJORITY of Your LOOK south Asian ………..that's FACT
so stop your Turkish nonsene
You have nothing in common with them not languge not looks not lifestyles nothing
RELIGION …… half the world is islamic incluxing your east Pakistan bretheren Bangaldeshis
you can look south asian and look different , south asia is known to be most diverse region on planet.

But you have complex about Pakistani look ……. You keep pretending to be like Iranians and Turks
Your not
Your South Asian

You have nothing in common with them not languge not looks not lifestyles nothing
RELIGION …… half the world is islamic incluxing your east Pakistan bretheren Bangaldeshis

So this Pakistani South Asian:

main-qimg-33f9a90c420dacf6bd4260a082d62d30

Looks like this indian South Asian:

upload_2020-6-14_20-13-38.jpeg

According to you, both are the same people, same race..............................:disagree:

why reported?
I was only referring to the stability of Pakistan, like a majestic Markhor that stands on all fours! It was meant as a compliment.
Tsk tsk. So sensitive dear Pak!

So weren't you on all 4s when the Chinese were conquering your land and you guys were begging them not to attack you??..............:lol:

PS Reported again.

Because this country was formed on the basis of Islam. Its a federation of several ethnicities unlike states like Turkiye or Bangladesh or Japan which are majority homogeneous.

Because several govts since the late 60s used Islam as a political tool. Although islamist parties never gained power but to appease them even “secular” parties did their best to garner their support.

These are the same ppl who used to vall Jinnah “Kafir e Azam” and were against the formation of Pakistan that today act as the contractors of Islam.

You are talking anout JUH aka JUI in Pakistan. Then JI were another group but not as bad.

Where would you group people like Maulana Shabbir Ahmad Usmani who read Quaid janazah and Dr. Israr Ahmad who were always nationalists?

You are talking anout JUH aka JUI in Pakistan. Then JI were another group but not as bad.

Where would you group people like Maulana Shabbir Ahmad Usmani who read Quaid janazah and Dr. Israr Ahmad who were always nationalists?
Ironic considering Islamists believe nationalism is haram.

you can look south asian and look different , south asia is known to be most diverse region on planet.

Yes BUT you people look nothing like the Turks or thre Iraniains
Which is my sile point to your Pakistanforver poster
So this Pakistani South Asian:

main-qimg-33f9a90c420dacf6bd4260a082d62d30

692833-pervez-musharraf.jpg

PAKISTANI
OIP.zapK_dHEZaKLPOcjgfXfLwHaFb

Looks like this indian South Asian:

View attachment 641735

According to you, both are the same people, same race..............................:disagree:

So weren't you on all 4s when the Chinese were conquering your land and you guys were begging them not to attack you??..............:lol:

PS Reported again.

Yes BUT you people look nothing like the Turks or thre Iraniains
Which is my sile point to your Pakistanforver poster

Here is a Pathan Pakistan girl who is even more whiter than the average Turk or Iranian:

upload_2020-6-14_20-19-51.jpeg

Pathans make up more than 40% of Pakistan's population. They tend to stay in Pakistan and never migrate.

Your not
Your South Asian

I don't know why you're giving that racist guy a hard time. He can believe whatever he wants to believe.

In fact, the more he posts, the better it is for Indians. Think about it.

You will find 2 types of Pakistanis.
Nationalist types & Islamist types.

Both can be observed on PDF.
You can have @Indus Pakistan or Im muslim types.

And thirdly a majority which are like me, in the middle..

Thats a dilemma.
You probably know a bit about me brother.
I myself initially was a pro ummah retard... specially when I joined here.. a teenager with not much exposure..

Oversimplification. Firstly Islamist is not a real word.

Now if you mean religious Muslim, where would you add Quaid at the end of his life, Allama Iqbal, Ch. Rehmat Ali?

Pakistan was founded in the name of Islam, therefore İslam cannot be divorced from it.

Secondly, there is nothing which says a person has to be either nationalist or religious Muslim.

You created your own analysis, fact is that most Pakistanis are both.

Here you can observe a Turk telling us how to run our society and to view ourselves, do you see any Pakistanis agreeing with him?

No, therefore all detractors of Pakistanis must admit that we do thibgs our own way.

Did we let Chinese convince us to go against Turks, or vice versa? Or Iranians to make us anti Arab, or vice versa?

Pakistanis are going to do what we think is the best for us and most in line with our national mindset, which is both Islamic and ethnic at the same time.

I don't know why you're giving that racist guy a hard time. He can believe whatever he wants to believe.

Now Indians cry racism. Waaahhhh :cry::cry::cry:

The indian has more rounded, wider features.

Short height, dark skin, round flat noses, curly black hair, excess body hair.

They are alien to us.

Oversimplification. Firstly Islamist is not a real word.

Now if you mean religious Muslim, where would you add Quaid at the end of his life, Allama Iqbal, Ch. Rehmat Ali?

Pakistan was founded in the name of Islam, therefore İslam cannot be divorced from it.

Secondly, there is nothing which says a person has to be either nationalist or religious Muslim.

You created your own analysis, fact is that most Pakistanis are both.

Here you can observe a Turk telling us how to run our society and to view ourselves, do you see any Pakistanis agreeing with him?

No, therefore all detractors of Pakistanis must admit that we do thibgs our own way.

Did we let Chinese convince us to go against Turks, or vice versa? Or Iranians to make us anti Arab, or vice versa?

Pakistanis are going to do what we think is the best for us and most in line with our national mindset, which is both Islamic and ethnic at the same time.
In simple terms, Jaamati types use Islam as a political tool for political gains and I can point out a billion examples.

Maulana Sherani:

95982C89-27A7-4D38-BB82-67996CCC9062.jpeg

He is a respected man and an alam e deen.

Back when I was in Zhob (his constituency) this guy’s election symbol was a book. Guess what he did?

God has given me this Quran as a symbol and anybody who doesnt vote for the Quran is a sinner.

PS Reported again.

OUR land?
It’s Chinese land! Get your facts right! It’s Chinese land and we are the aggressors!
Also, we scurried away at the first sign of the mighty dragon.
We have much to learn from Pakistan on how to maintain sovereignty of our lands.
Did you know that Pakistan has only grown its borders since 1947?! No one else has been able to achieve this feat, esp when living next to the hyper power that is China.

View attachment 641732 Hindi Punjabi

Vaani_Kapoor_walked_the_ramp_at_the_Lakme_Fashion_Week_2018_(03)_(cropped).jpg
Hindi Punji
Lil+Singhni+1.jpg
Sikh
Sonam-Bajwa-Photo-700x520.jpg
Sikh
92b7bedf48d17d81a6785e583cbc5b3f.jpg
Himachel

I am from punjab
I live and work with Pakistanis
I know WHAT THE MAJORITY OF YOU LOOK LIKE

Sure you do. You never lie. You are indians and indians never lie......:disagree:

OUR land?
It’s Chinese land! Get your facts right! It’s Chinese land and we are the aggressors!
Also, we scurried away at the first sign of the mighty dragon.
We have much to learn from Pakistan on how to maintain sovereignty of our lands.
Did you know that Pakistan has only grown its borders since 1947?! No one else has been able to achieve this feat, esp when living next to the hyper power that is China.

It's Chinese land after they conquered it from you, please read in full.......:azn::

https://thekashmirwalla.com/2020/05...square-kilometres-to-china-in-a-month-report/

https://eurasiantimes.com/china-has...f-indian-land-in-ladakh-arunachal-india-govt/

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom