What's new

More whining & chanakyan scheming from India

On a personal level I totally support your desire to emulate North Koreans.
But do read about the sorry state of North Korean people...what kind of debilitating sanction their country suffers, poverty rates in that country because of these sanctions, under a constant threat from US bombing and invasion.

No I was anticipating Indian condition and what would India look like with the falling economy... North Korea?

On a personal level I totally support your desire to emulate North Koreans.
But do read about the sorry state of North Korean people...what kind of debilitating sanction their country suffers, poverty rates in that country because of these sanctions, under a constant threat from US bombing and invasion.

North Korea is failed no doubt, but take a closer look at their social indicators. They are above the world average, in things like life expectancy and maternal mortality rates.

Off-Topic:

Hey can anyone provide me with a link for Biography of Chanakya preferrably one read by Indians. I mean we know what a deceitful cunning backstabber he was but would like to know why do Indians patronize him so much. Or Indians are just fans of such "noble" attributes. :)
Read about Mir jafar thats pretty close to your home when it comes to deceitful cunning backstabber I would say.

Brothers, Get rid of this RAWAMI LEAGUE Government and form a Defence Pact with us.

I guarantee you , all threats will come to an end.

Your enemies will be our enemies and no one will look at you with a DIRTY LOOK....:D

And I guarantee you, Which ever leader/party they chose we will buy them :D

Are you freakin high..look at what you have written in your last post.

Bangladesh is a huge country.... North Korea is half of Bangladesh

Now you want me to believe you actually meant the 'below'. when you wrote the above.

No I was anticipating Indian condition and what would India look like with the falling economy... North Korea?

Are you usually in such a dazed state, unable to string two sentences together...or is it, that you have been smoking some strong stuff today?

Besides failing economy..lol..We have a an average growth rate of over 7 % for last ten years.We are a 2 trillion dollar economy which even at worst growth stage in a decade is still doing over 5 % and is expected to cross 6% this FY.

a

Read about Mir jafar thats pretty close to your home when it comes to deceitful cunning backstabber I would say.

What an analogy of your great "philosopher". Mir zafar is a slang in BD. Its synonymous with the word traitor. Are U saying chanakya is synonymous with the word traitor in India? :rofl:

We need to make new alliances and participate in their fight, if we expect others to come and help us. Its a long struggle. And unless we have nuke shield, we are vulnerable against any future Indian threat. Only a threat of ending their existence will stop these nincompoops from their pipe dreams. You don't hear Indians making similar threats to Pakistan. That should give all of us a clue.

Where did you get that......we have our share of problems and we don't want more :cuckoo:

What an analogy of your great "philosopher". Mir zafar is a slang in BD. Its synonymous with the word traitor. Are U saying chanakya is synonymous with the word traitor in India? :rofl:
Read his original comment again... he is the one equating a philosopher with "deceitful cunning backstabber" and i pointed out correctly that a person befitting to these trait is Mir Jafar.. anyway you too appear to be as thick as sunderban !!!

North Korea is failed no doubt, but take a closer look at their social indicators. They are above the world average, in things like life expectancy and maternal mortality rates.

Which means absolutely nothing, especially considering how much better South Korean(who are basically the same people) are doing in indicators across the board.

Shows how twins nations can differ so vastly, just because one nation adopted a flawed ideology.

Read his original comment again... he is the one equating a philosopher with "deceitful cunning backstabber" and i pointed out correctly that a person befitting to these trait is Mir Jafar.. anyway you too appear to be as thick as sunderban !!!

Well chanakya was a shrewd deceptive cunning politician come brahmin philosopher. He coined backstabbing shrewd policies and ideas. Mir zafar was a dumb stooge who facilitated british who inturn facilitated Brahmins in building today's India. I kind of respect your chanakya for this cunning shrewd nature but U just degraded your great philosopher to the level of dumb stooge mir zafar with your superb analogy. :coffee:

Again,

Why are we still spending money over these ungrateful bastards? Giving birth under a collapsed building is very impressive but not enough to start betting on a godforsaken Islamist garbage dump.

Well chanakya was a shrewd deceptive cunning politician come brahmin philosopher. He coined backstabbing shrewd policies and ideas. Mir zafar was a dumb stooge who facilitated british who inturn facilitated Brahmins in building today's India. I kind of respect your chanakya for this cunning shrewd nature but U just degraded your great philosopher to the level of dumb stooge mir zafar with your superb analogy. :coffee:

Analogy ??? But i didn't even mentioned him ... i described the qualities he was attaching to him .. ahh crap forget it ... yes i did are ya happy? now giggle n scoot.

Well Chanakya is considered to be a hero by modern day Indians as he was the first to dream of Akhand Bharat. They are also a fan of his deceitful tactics and they plan to establish an Akhand Bharat following the mischievous guidelines of their great Chanakya!!!

Perhaps the word "kutniti" is derived from Katulya's niti.

Back
Top Bottom