What's new

More whining & chanakyan scheming from India

The Arthasastra has become a Hindu scripture really. A Hindu is taught this by the family, in school and at the higher institutes of strategy and planning.

Well genius I didn't read the economics book by Chanakya, only some his slokas were included in Sanskrit curriculum.

But it's Ok, carry on with your nefarious hindu thingy, after all you are a professional at it!

The Arthasastra has become a Hindu scripture really. A Hindu is taught this by the family, in school and at the higher institutes of strategy and planning.

:woot:Indeed. Interesting that you have such high opinions of Hindus........:lol:

He was a professor at Takshashila University and is widely believed to be instrumental in the creation of the Mauryan Empire after bringing about the downfall of the Nanda dynasty.
Two books are attributed to Chanakya: Arthashastra

guess where "Arthashastra" was written and complied

Takshashila had great influence on the Hindu culture and Sanskrit language. It is perhaps best known because of its association with Chanakya, also known as Kautilya, the strategist who guided Chandragupta Maurya and assisted in the founding of the Mauryan empire. The Arthashastra (Sanskrit for The knowledge of Economics) of Chanakya, is said to have been composed in Takshashila itself
Taxila - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Taxila (Urdu: ٹیکسلا‎, Punjabi, Sanskrit: तक्षशिला) is a town and an important archaeological site in the Rawalpindi District of the Punjab province in Pakistan.
Taxila - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

of all the historical personalities that have links to the history of the land of present day Pakistan chanakya ,Takshashila ,Arthashastra beats all, but alas we don't appreciate our history & in the bargain we our selves deprives us of the legacy that stays buried beneath whose values unfortunately we don't understand :hitwall:

Guess what...we have included Chanakya-neeti in RAW curriculam to cospire against BD and execute our sinister plan of creating Akhand Bharat. :devil:

Guess what...we have included Chanakya-neeti in RAW curriculam to cospire against BD and execute our sinister plan of creating Akhand Bharat. :devil:

In fact that's true. But this time all your neighbors are aware of this.

Off Topic: Go... see.. watch... open your brains and feel guilty.

Watch Chanakya online

Off-Topic:

Hey can anyone provide me with a link for Biography of Chanakya preferrably one read by Indians. I mean we know what a deceitful cunning backstabber he was but would like to know why do Indians patronize him so much. Or Indians are just fans of such "noble" attributes. :)

Mate you are a true PDF Veteran, you bought tear to my eyes with your post.

of all the historical personalities that have links to the history of the land of present day Pakistan chanakya ,Takshashila ,Arthashastra beats all, but alas we don't appreciate our history & in the bargain we our selves deprives us of the legacy that stays buried beneath whose values unfortunately we don't understand :hitwall:

y Bangladeshi ppl are so scared or concerned about Indians?? m really confused. I guess there is more then double Sunnis in India then in Bangladesh. if Hindus are so evil in last 60 years they shud have been killed /wiped out/ disappeared.
:confused:
there is nothing to attack Bangladesh, neither strategically nor ideologically. y shud we attack u? for jute and rice? or to kill Muslim which we have double inside our country.

y Bangladeshi ppl are so scared or concerned about Indians?? m really confused. I guess there is more then double Sunnis in India then in Bangladesh. if Hindus are so evil in last 60 years they shud have been killed /wiped out/ disappeared.
there is nothing to attack Bangladesh, neither strategically nor ideologically. y shud we attack u? for jute and rice? or to kill Muslim which we have double inside our country.

All this India bashing had atleast had a positive effect, you didn't start on your favorite topic of re-unification :coffee:

I have no wish to learn more about Chanakya as I detest his Kautilyan nitis very much. Indians might be a big fan of Kautilya and his foreign policies like destablizing neighbour states but we arent. Only a few ideological quotes doesn't make a person a saint as Indians would want you to believe but its his actions which speaks for himself. India has been following the same Chanakyan/Kautilyan nitis of weakening neighbours by destablizing and supporting terrorist organizations(supported LTTE in Sri Lanka, Shanti Bahini in Bangladesh, BLA in Pakistan). I already know enough about him and no need to lecture me further on him. End of discussion.

I have no wish to learn more about Chanakya as I detest his Kautilyan nitis very much. Indians might be a big fan of Kautilya and his foreign policies like destablizing neighbour states but we arent. Only a few ideological quotes doesn't make a person a saint as Indians would want you to believe but its his actions which speaks for himself. India has been following the same Chanakyan/Kautilyan nitis of weakening neighbours by destablizing and ......

have you earned these knowledge reading history books??? m impressed,coz even I didn't know. lol.

All this India bashing had atleast had a positive effect, you didn't start on your favorite topic of re-unification :coffee:

bhaijan kabhi to seedhi socha Karo,at least during ramjan.! and y we will dream of reunification?? who would want to take population burden??

Water. It's an existential threat.

how come?? I don't know too much about teesta matter but aren't Brahmaputra and ganga (or combined meghna )enough?? m asking since Bangladesh is not that big country and has a good coastline as well .

I do hear 30%Bangladesh sinks in flood. more water=more problem??
anyway let our political gods solve the matter. war dispute and force doesn't bring peace.

have you earned these knowledge reading history books??? m impressed,coz even I didn't know. lol.

bhaijan kabhi to seedhi socha Karo,at least during ramjan.! and y we will dream of reunification?? who would want to take population burden??

Sorry Paa jee it was another user with the same avatar :D

how come?? I don't know too much about teesta matter but aren't Brahmaputra an ganga (or combined meghna enough?? m asking since Bangladesh is not that big country and has a good coastline as well .

anyway let our political gods solve the matter. war dispute and force doesn't bring peace.

We're trying our best actually.

Back
Top Bottom