What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

You can forgive but you can't never forget, they won't abandon their right-wing political idealogy because they currently hold the power of Japan.

Because the presence of the US has emboldened those right-wing hotheads and made them to believe that they can challenge China with the support from the US.

Last edited:
Also I cheer when I see Russia have Ukraine trouble. That means, Russia, USA EU relationship will be strained. And Russia will have no energy to reoriented to the East.

Then China can exert influence on Inner Mongolia and draw inner Mongolia back to Sinic sphere. Next could be Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kyrgystan, traditionally Sinic sphere.

Kazakstan is may be more difficult because historically Chinese foot print is lesser. But Xinjiang frontial of China used to be Almaty. Due to Russian invasion, Dihua 迪化, now Urumqi become capital of Xinjiang.

The more Ukraine give trouble to Russia and the more USA got drag in the better.....

That is the reason you do not see me fxxx USA in Ukraine.

Japan and China more likely have a confrontation because of the recent ugly history during the WW2. There are many Chinese still alive whom had gone through hell during the WW2, what Japan did still fresh in the mind of the Chinese.
Yes, main problem is still from WWII crimes in China. Sorry Japan did not like German confession to WWII crimes, as a good student ever studyed Chinese culture from ancient China, Japanese also looks importance to their own faces. Chinese lost face in WWII and Japanese didn't wanna lose face after WWII, it's a FACE conflict between Chinese and Japanese since WWII. At last only national strength can decide Japanese or Chinese who has a BIG FACE or SMALL FACE.

Also I cheer when I see Russia have Ukraine trouble. That means, Russia, USA EU relationship will be strained. And Russia will have no energy to reoriented to the East.

Then China can exert influence on Inner Mongolia and draw inner Mongolia back to Sinic sphere. Next could be Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kyrgystan, traditionally Sinic sphere.

Kazakstan is more difficult because historically Chinese foot print is lesser.

The more Ukraine give trouble to Russia and the more USA got drag in the better.....

China is still missing Outer Mongolia a lot, but as for the other Central Asian states, we don't have much cultural influence to claim them.

Yes, main problem is still from WWII crimes in China. Sorry Japan did not like German confession to WWII crimes, as a good student ever studyed Chinese culture from ancient China, Japanese also looks importance to their own faces. Chinese lost face in WWII and Japanese didn't wanna lose face after WWII, it's a FACE conflict between Chinese and Japanese since WWII.

The reason is because USA.

Former Japanese PM Yukio Hatoyama apologises for atrocities in China | South China Morning Post

China must not hurt Japan too much that Japan swing towards USA. Same with Vietnam.

Yes, main problem is still from WWII crimes in China. Sorry Japan did not like German confession to WWII crimes, as a good student ever studyed Chinese culture from ancient China, Japanese also looks importance to their own faces. Chinese lost face in WWII and Japanese didn't wanna lose face after WWII, it's a FACE conflict between Chinese and Japanese since WWII.

Isreals isn't part of Europe, both Isreals and Germany are the core group of US allies, Jews in Isreals show less anomosity and willing to forgive German because the location of both country. There is less friction because of the lacking interaction Isreal and Germany. They're world apart there less likely to butthead with one another. Japan is in Asia, everthing relate to Japan can magnified 10x to the population in China.

Kazakstan is may be more difficult because historically Chinese foot print is lesser. But Xinjiang frontial of China used to be Almaty. Due to Russian invasion, Dihua 迪化, now Urumqi become capital of Xinjiang.

For Central Asian, China only care their resources nothing else. In today China government (CCP) they still insist of 中庸之道, just as Mr Deng said "韬光养晦" and i think most ppl forget "有所作为". Next years Chinese view point still inside China and closer neighbors, not far away.

Isreals isn't part of Europe, both Isreals and Germany are the core group of US allies, Jews in Isreals show less anomosity and willing to forgive German because the location of both country. There is less friction because of the lacking interaction Isreal and Germany. They're world apart there less likely to butthead with one another. Japan is in Asia, everthing relate to Japan can magnified 10x to the population in China.
At least German prime minister ever gave a signal to Jews.
0904_447143.jpg

0904_447144.jpg

But Japanese politicians did opposite side.
thumb_940__1355974814114.jpg

U did not give our face, and lose face once more time. Well China can fight for our face, the same reason for Korean to deal with Japan WWII problem. In East Asia, there's nothing more important than the FACE.

Last edited:
1. Not answer my question: what do you want to express for with these? is there are something with the event?

2. still bullshit, still not answer my question: if not, what's your intention of posting those pictures?

3. still bullshit, don't talk about fact casually, seems only what you said or talk are "fact".
1.2.3. You're bullsh*t ,and you like bullsh*t , we know, so you can keep feed yourself with that, and got orgasm.
I don't have those stink bullsh*t to feed you, so made it and play by yourself, don't ask from me. My time to play can used better with my dogs.

to other member except this mock-grape like bullshjt: Pictures was post by me show the proof that's situation are not bad shjt like rumor this or that, the riot was happened because incitement from some bad people who want to destroy, rob, factory and against police, government.
Chinese's life in Vietnam return normal, today.

@Hu Songshan : Why can't you change the title of this thread !?Xinhua news confirmed that's not 20 dead (official news from Vietnam govt is only one), and riot was stop now.

It means they afraid of ur Vietnam riots, future less foreign capital will come to Vietnam, they might move to other ASEAN nations.

Anyway Vietnam successfully force foreign companies to join ur diplomatic politics, 1st time in whole world foreign investments. Congrats to Vietnamese mobs and fire, ur guys made the impossible mission. :cuckoo::pop:

1900-110QG6011567.jpg

Last edited:
1.2.3. You're bullsh*t ,and you like bullsh*t , we know, so you can keep feed yourself with that, and got orgasm.
I don't have those stink bullsh*t to feed you, so made it and play by yourself, don't ask from me. My time to play can used better with my dogs.
Can't answer the question make you mad? you have said I always spout "sh!t", now I become "bullsh!t", what I am depend on you big month, hehe.
Why you tell us prefer to play with you dogs, you want me spout sh!t for the game that eating sh!t played by you and your dogs? sorry, it is too hard for me, can't meet your and your dogs' mouth.

Photoshop troll pic :rofl:
It means they afraid of ur Vietnam riots, future less foreign capital will come to Vietnam, they might move to other ASEAN nations.

Anyway Vietnam successfully force foreign companies to join ur diplomatic politics, 1st time in whole world foreign investments. Congrats to Vietnamese mobs and fire, ur guys made the impossible mission. :cuckoo::pop:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Do you know what's wrote on bandroll !??? :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom