What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

:smokin:

"Famosa is Taiwan Company, not Chinese."
Formosa-6153-1400234955.jpg

Better than burn factories & killing foreigners, and destroy local economy. Any mature government won't let it happen, won't let anti-XXX protest lost official controls and hurt national economy. In this case, Vietnam did not.

估计越南会让人们发泄一下,然后会恢复正常。他们若天天打砸抢,越共迟早倒台。他们的腐败,劳资和阶级矛盾也厉害,正好趁机让人民发泄一下。

你们已经赢了,恭喜恭喜

:smokin:

"Famosa is Taiwan Company, not Chinese."
Formosa-6153-1400234955.jpg

Vietnam indiscriminate destroyed Taiwan factory instead of China, protest against China but couldn't do it right.

China not worry about Vietnam, no matter how serious threat Vietnam pose to China, both Vietnam and China still neighboor, Vietnam destroyed China, I can assure you Vietnam will completely be destroy. China don't want to be dictate by the US in Asia. No matter how US want to contain China, China will push back.

全东亚都靠你们, 连日本都知道. 黄种人跟美国走没有出路
I don't think China(PRC) willing to lead whole Asia nations, as a Chinese i strongly believe China only care Chinese. If we have such union gene, Chinese might did it in last thousand years. Chinese view point still limit to China lands, no more interest in outside world. It doesn't matter American or Russian leading the world China no care it, we only wish Chinese can live well and respectable.

I don't think China(PRC) willing to lead whole Asia nations, as a Chinese i strongly believe China only care Chinese. If we have such union gene, Chinese might did it in last thousand years. Chinese view point still limit to China lands, no more interest in outside world. It doesn't matter American or Russian leading the world China no care it, we only wish Chinese can live well and respectable.

Time has changed, now it is the time to adapt the new thinking.

Leading the world can only give you the headache, rightfully or wrongfully you will get the blame.

RIP. Hope the situation is brought to control soon and no more bloodshed happens.

Leading the world can only give you the headache, rightfully or wrongfully you will get the blame.

The person to propose East Asian Union is not China, but Japanese. The top Japanese thinker is Omae Kenichi. 大前研一

41VPGQJXGTL._AA160_.jpg

He propose East Asian Union, including China, Japan, Korea Vietnam, Taiwan.

The Emergence of The United States of Chunghwa: Ohmae Kenichi: 9784569621159: Amazon.com: Books

Japan PM Hatoyama proposes that until USA got piss off and took him down.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/China/KJ22Ad03.html

Vietnam indiscriminate destroyed Taiwan factory instead of China, protest against China but couldn't do it right.

China not worry about Vietnam, no matter how serious threat Vietnam pose to China, both Vietnam and China still neighboor, Vietnam destroyed China, I can assure you Vietnam will completely be destroy. China don't want to be dictate by the US in Asia. No matter how US want to contain China, China will push back.

What is riot mean ?

It should be happen every where in the world. Not only in Vietnam. Problem is that it was not foreseen.

Right now it's not time to consider leading XXX, to solve our economy issues first, others leave to next generation to deal with it.
In Asia finally China should to face Japan, the only destiny rival. I mean at least we need win them in the future.

The person to propose East Asian Union is not China, but Japanese. The top Japanese thinker is Omae Kenichi. 大前研一

41VPGQJXGTL._AA160_.jpg

He propose East Asian Union, including China, Japan, Korea Vietnam, Taiwan.

The Emergence of The United States of Chunghwa: Ohmae Kenichi: 9784569621159: Amazon.com: Books

Japan PM Hatoyama proposes that until USA got piss off and took him down.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/China/KJ22Ad03.html
There's one thing, Chinese won't accept Japan leading Asia coz the face is very important for Chinese. So there's a conflict between Chinese and Japanese.

Right now it's not time to consider leading XXX, to solve our economy issues first, others leave to next generation to deal with it.
In Asia finally China should to face Japan, the only destiny rival. I mean at least we need win them in the future.

There's one thing, Chinese won't accept Japan leading Asia coz the face is very important for Chinese. So there's a conflict between Chinese and Japanese.

I was not talking about to govern them, but let's make an economic integration first.

Japan and China more likely have a confrontation because of the recent ugly history during the WW2. There are many Chinese still alive whom had gone through hell during the WW2, what Japan did still fresh in the mind of the Chinese.

Japan and China more likely have a confrontation because of the recent ugly history during the WW2. There are many Chinese still alive whom had gone through hell during the WW2, what Japan did still fresh in the mind of the Chinese.

We can forgive them if they promise to ditch the right-wing ideology.

Back
Top Bottom