What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

Honestly speaking, PRC should be more gentle to Vietnamese in this thread. The reason is simple-- China is the winner of this game.

What better thing can PRC wish for? For example China 981 rig is there in Paracel. If Vietnam want to win, she can throw in her navy. She did not, meaning PRC is already exerting her claims on South China Sea.

Vietnam can only smash a few PRC shops here and there, what else can she do? Unless USA want to give trouble, else no way to turn back PRC.

中国都占了人家那么多便宜,让人家闹一闹啦。。

Last edited:
Honestly speaking, PRC should be more gentle to Vietnamese in this thread. The reason is simple-- China is the winner of this game.

What better thing can PRC wish for? For example China 981 rig is there in Paracel. If Vietnam want to win, she can throw in her navy. She did not, meaning PRC is already exerting her claims on South China Sea.

Vietnam can only smash a few PRC shops here and there, what else can she does? Unless USA want to give trouble, else no way to turn back PRC.

中国都占了人家那么多便宜,让人家闹一闹啦。。
LOL, those Vietnam mobs burnt foreign factories in ur Singapore running industrial zone.:coffee: How about Singapore company's loss in this anti-China riots, any news from Singapore media ?

LOL, those Vietnam mobs burnt foreign factories in ur Singapore running industrial zone.:coffee: How about Singapore company's loss in this anti-China riots, any news from Singapore media ?

Standing on the higher view point than most PRC, I think we need to focus on the BIG thing. China exert sovereignty on Paracel.

Of course I am angry with Singaporeans got hurt.

总不能占了人家便宜,还指望人家对你客气。

My vision is much further than PDF PRC. Stay focus, in this game, China is the winner.

Standing on the higher view point than most PRC, I think we need to focus on the BIG thing. China exert sovereignty on Paracel.

PRC has no plan to attack Vietnam, but only to troll them and made them to trigger the self-destruction mode.

Of course, we are satisfied with our action.

PRC has no plan to attack Vietnam, but only to troll them and made them to shoot themselves at the foot.

Of course, we are satisfied with our action, it is killing without blood.

You guys take Paracel, I will be happy also. But prepare to take care of Vietnamese emotion. Remember, Vietnamese are brothers not enemy.

Our challengers are Indians and White people.

You guys take Paracel, I will be happy also. But prepare to take care of Vietnamese emotion. Remember, Vietnamese are brothers not enemy.

Our challengers are Indians and White people.

It is Vietnam who wants to breach the Asian brotherhood by trying to cozy up with both USA and Russia to contain against China. A slap is needed to wake him up.

Vietnamese had more animosity toward China but China don't hold much animosity toward Vietnam. I believe this is China mostly held their feeling for Vietnam.

总不能占了人家便宜,还指望人家对你客气。

My vision is much further than PDF PRC. Stay focus, in this game, China is the winner.
OKay keep ur higher view point.

I think this case beyond our surprise, it should be protest to against China H981 oil rig in SCS, show to the world Vietnamese ppl unite together to against China. But it quickly become riots to rob & burn foreign investments in Vietnam. The good movement turn to crazy violence, it means for VCP their enemy is not China, inside Vietnam is some anti-VCP groups in dark side and these simple & naive Vietnamese ppl. Now anti-China movement out of control, it really threat VCP's power.

OKay keep ur higher view point.

I think this case beyond our surprise, it should be protest to against China H981 oil rig in SCS, show to the world Vietnamese ppl unite together to against China. But it quickly become riots to rob & burn foreign investments in Vietnam. The good movement turn to crazy violence, it means for VCP their enemy is not China, inside Vietnam is some anti-VCP groups in dark side and these simple & naive Vietnamese ppl.

换成美国人占领南沙,你们也会烧了麦当劳。越南若不这样发泄,恐怕越共倒台,被人民视为越奸。为人家想一想吧

换成美国人占领南沙,你们也会烧了麦当劳。越南若不这样发泄,恐怕越共倒台,被人民视为越奸。为人家想一想吧
Better than burn factories & killing foreigners, and destroy local economy. Any mature government won't let it happen, won't let anti-XXX protest lost official controls, hurt national economy and bad country impression. In this case Vietnamese did not.

China used the oil rig to define the US pivot to Asia won't drive China out of SCS, China won't set a date to withdraw the oil if they want to actually drill for oil in that area. The minineral in SCS worth only half a trillions, China ain't dumb to destroy their economy by allow the SCS issue lead to the whole world turning against China. China economy annual GDP is more than 10 trillions compare to what the worth located deep in SCS.

Back
Top Bottom