What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

China GuangXi province side

160252karevr3nhraq87ap.jpg.thumb.jpg

160253beyds6sg9xsytcxm.jpg.thumb.jpg

Translate, pls ?
left bandroll: above: Guys rent upstair is all chinese - below: We're not Chinese company, next is right.
right bandroll: They lied, don't believe it, they're Chinese.

>>> Photoshop troll picture

left bandroll: above: Guys rent upstair is all chinese - below: We're not Chinese company, next is right.
right bandroll: They lied, don't believe it, they're Chinese.

>>> Photoshop troll picture
LOL :tup: Good troll .

Ok, it means your top leaders's term is 4 years, and after that it is a new election to decide, did I understand it right?
As for power, who has the power over army? that account
the general assembly has the power to extend the term of state president and prime minister for another 4 years and so fort. it can select another man for the post.

the defence minister has the control over the Armed Forces in peace time. in war time, it is the government.

Then why most Vietnamese ended up working for less the minimum wages compared to mine for example?
how much is your salary?

You do not understand east Asian history. Throughout history, anytime japan is strong militarily they wage war with its neighbors. Who the hell say only a great nation forgives? It's because of this forgiving attitude that got China in the mess in the first place.

You're writing nonsense comparing taliban to China. :disagree:

Well, just read my post again. It is a question to you. Don't you believe that China is a great nation? Because a great nation can forgive. Only small power can't and always hate because of their inferior complex. I believe China is a great Nation, what about you?

In contrary, I know a bit about history. The problem is that Japan is different now. They are a civilization who has already lost and forget about who they were. You can find Otaku, Hikikomori, and even Underwear Pervert in Japan, but you won't be able to find any "True" Samurai there now. So Basically Japan is already lost. They are no longer the powerful Japan who invaded Korea in Hideyoshi era. They are not even the super power Japan in WW2. Their mentality has changed.

But it is different if the ultra nationalist take control and gain influence in there. They can become crazy and act like barbaric nation again.

You don't believe that a great nation can forgive? or you just a war maniac who want to see your country destroy other civilization just to satisfied your blood lust?

Lol. Next you're going to tell me Viets have more Russian blood in their genes than Chinese blood.
No, the Mongols help us to improve the superior fighting skill and warfare. that is the reason why we kicked our as$ very often.
have you forgotten the times when the Mongols enslaved you?

No, the Mongols help us to improve the superior fighting skill and warfare. that is the reason why we kicked our as$ very often.

Don't forget that more than 60% mongolian live in China. You just have their blood, Chinese have their power. So be careful :D Well, they have the original, you're just their descendant.

But forget about the joke, How can Vietnam has Mongoloid ancestry and not Han, because both Mongol and Vietnam are separated by a vast Han teritory?

the general assembly has the power to extend the term of state president and prime minister for another 4 years and so fort. it can select another man for the post.

the defence minister has the control over the Armed Forces in peace time. in war time, it is the government.

Tnx. It looks like complicated and vague.

slave? Where is the Mongols now? we already take our revenge.
In the long history, we occationally would be taken advantage of, nobody can be on top forever. But no one could escaped our revenge later, you name it, Hun, turks, mongol, manchu, it is a rule. Japan and British are the next candidates.

Don't forget that more than 60% mongolian live in China. You just have their blood, Chinese have their power. So be careful :D Well, they have the original, you're just their descendant.

But forget about the joke, How can Vietnam has Mongoloid ancestry and not Han, because both Mongol and Vietnam are separated by a vast Han teritory?
I read the Mongols came as settlers long time (thousands years) ago to Vietnam. Most likely they came via the Chinese landmass.

you just a war maniac who want to see your country destroy other civilization just to satisfied your blood lust?

Sadly, there are many belligerent keyboard warriors on PDF. The good news is, they have no power outside of their little PDF bloodlust fantasy land. The 'real world' operates a lot differently.

ha ha ha...do you think we are dumb? do you think we will fall into anyone´s trap?

according to a recent study, the Viets have a higher IQ (99.43) than the Germans (99.13). If the theory of IQ defining the strength of a nation is correct, then the future of Vietnam is bright. in 20 years, our IQ could reach 105.

Cognitive ability, parenting and instruction in Vietnam and Germany
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...60289613000731
Why the high IQ Vietnam cannot build a good country? Why east Asia is east Asia, but South East Asia is South East Asia? I always campare Vietnam with Japan, but Japan is Japan even full of earthquake and tsunami, and no resource! After 20 yrs, stilly, Vietnam is Vietnam, Japan is Japan, nothing change. Germany? Tell the Markus S the Germany is = Vietnam? OMG. Vietnam should prove self by hand, not by mouth. Firstly, the GDP per capita of tiny and low population Vietnam is even lower than the big and 1.4 billion population China far more! Dont understand what Vietnam is doing everyday.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom