What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

There were actually many Mongolian slaves owned by Han and Semu.
The rulers were Mongolian doesn't mean that every Mongolian were superior. :p:
I am aware of the fact :laugh:

Don't want to argue with you, but your PM is the biggest traitor.

Nguyen Tan Dung's cult faction must be ousted, otherwise there will be no peace between Vietnam and China.
you are a fool to scold him as traitor.

he only serves Vietnam interests. Nobody else.
He was seen as too soft toward China. Thanks God, now his attitute has changed. Thanks to your provocation.

Vietnam is too greedy on SCS oil and resources, they got feed, so they don't want to worry about the future. Japan is a different story, it's tiny natural resources cannot feed them, they have to figure out a less costly economy, say capital goods and value-added product, with less dependence on resource.

Vietnam already messed up everything, they are competing for worlds' "highest IQ" with Indians.
sorry to tell you the truth:

Vietnam is too small and too weak. Our goal is to expand territory and become strong.
Yes, we need to be as greedy as you.

Last edited:
Our top leadership team serve 10 year's term and consists of 7 or 9 member(poliburo). It is a collective way of leading among which chairman focus on political and millitary while premier on economics.

You can call ours as elite leadership, and the promotion is mainly based on merit, for example, a good mayor has better chance to become a governer. To be on the top, you will go through fierce competition and with past achivements to back you up. Unlike election system, just a good talker on TV becoming a president will never happen in China.
who has decided the move of putting the oil rig into our water?
Xi Jinping or the politburo?

Don't want to argue with you, but your PM is the biggest traitor.

Nguyen Tan Dung's cult faction must be ousted, otherwise there will be no peace between Vietnam and China.
We can have peace when Chinese really want it and made it with right way, stop their aggressive.

who has decided the move of putting the oil rig into our water?
Xi Jinping or the politburo?
This kind of decision must be made by politburo together. it is not an individual and casual event, but one integral part of our broad strategy.

Viets, for your information. Our top three military learders now all are on abroad missions, one to combodia and laos, one to bangladash and srilanka, and one to america. using your imagination.

Last edited:
This kind of decision must be made by politburo together. it is not an individual and casual event, but one integral part of our broad strategy.

Viets, for your information. Our top three military learders now all are on abroad missions, one to combodia and laos, one to bangladash and srilanka, and one to america. using your imagination.
I must say you are very clever this time.

any outcome or announcement from your talks in Laos and Cambodia?
any idea why the defence minister of Laos was killed in the plane crash today?

Lao Defense Chief Among Plane Crash Victims

Why the high IQ Vietnam cannot build a good country? Why east Asia is east Asia, but South East Asia is South East Asia? I always campare Vietnam with Japan, but Japan is Japan even full of earthquake and tsunami, and no resource!

After 20 yrs, stilly, Vietnam is Vietnam, Japan is Japan, nothing change. Germany? Tell the Markus S the Germany is = Vietnam? OMG. Vietnam should prove self by hand, not by mouth. Firstly, the GDP per capita of tiny and low population Vietnam is even lower than the big and 1.4 billion population China far more! Dont understand what Vietnam is doing everyday.
had you been in Vietnam 20 years ago?
your IQ is as high as Japan and Germany. why are you poorer than them?

Last edited:

For those talks, it could not be open no matter whatever the rusults are, one popular speculation of China's netizen is that we invite them to divide vietnam, each one grab a share. or let them lend a path for our land attack if needed.
About the accident, the popular opinion on China website is that vietnam plot this crash.

Last edited:

Nope, I have no intrested on a riot country now. and it is you who first discuss the IQ problem and speak out of temperature. BTW, POORER than Germany or Japan? You mean Norway or China? If you mean Norway, we are one of the richest country in per capita GDP. If you mean China, if a person in East China sold his house(just one very normal apartment) and move to Germany or Japan, he will probable be the high-income person in local. So I dont understand what you mean. I just want to tell the truth, if you think Vietnam is so good, so prove it in the future, dont speak some over temperature or show your unknowing.

And I've never talked about IQ such stupid issue here, dont want to talk whose IQ is higher and whose IQ is lower, so dont talk that to me.

I have no opinion if you state something right of China, even you statement is negative, or you can laugh it, because they are negative! So what, a person or a country does some negative or stupid things but forbid other's opinion? Nope. If you Think talking about how higher the IQ of Vietnam is so nice, so I have to say the truth, if you cannot accept, so you can never be Japan, only Vietnam, a South East Asia country forever. It seems Vietnam people in oversea can have a reasonable idea.

If you mean the income gap is very huge, I could agree with you, but not poorer than Germany or Japan. As the richest guy in Norway said, China's success is to make 1.4 billion people get out of poverty and have a good life. We also think China has an another contribution to this world is the birth control policy. :tup: I can tell Chinese member here, if being a educated people in Europé, he or she 100% support this policy, because China do what a responsible big country should do!

He was seen as too soft toward China. Thanks God, now his attitute has changed. Thanks to your provocation.

Vietnam is too small and too weak. Our goal is to expand territory and become strong.
Finally, take out the mask. It's nice to take out the mask and put everything on the table, but unfortunately, China is Vietnam's neighbour, not other people. Everybody in the world knows the victim card is a shlt from this riot and conflict. If riot didnt happen, maybe Vietnam can continue being under mask. Just an advice whatever you can hear or not: Focus on your own daily life and think about how can improve the life level. Being strong and respectful doest depend on the stupid riot or some cheap Russian weapons.

We can have peace when Chinese really want it and made it with right way, stop their aggressive.
Viet has said Vietnam's ambition, Peace? No. Vietnam's stupid riot has killed two Chinese people's Life, while Vietnamese people in China still have a normal Life. No riot towards Vietnam happen in China. Let the whole World see who is aggressive?

Last edited:

You want to become as powerful as China? You don't have a 10 million km^2 territory and over a billion of population as the manpower. And right now China has surpassed the US as the most powerful industrial nation.

To become as powerful as China is simply too much for your country.

only chinse say that they are high IQ people, higher than Jews.

Viets share O2b Chromosomes cluster with North Asia people (Mongoloid race), Chinese dont have it.

So? What's your point then? Of course monkey and human share something.

You want to become as powerful as China? You don't have a 10 million km^2 territory and over a billion of population as the manpower. And right now China has surpassed the US as the most powerful industrial nation.

To become as powerful as China is simply too much for your country.
To be honest, I dont think Vietnam could have a good future or result if continuing such situation. Vietnam has Vietnam's right to deliver the voice to the World, but not by this way, very stupid. Whatever if I only have 100 dollar every month, I will not plan to buy a Porsche or villa.

Please don't find excuse. You are not small, you have 90 million people, but very few of them is smart, that's your tragedy.

Finally, take out the mask. It's nice to take out the mask and put everything on the table, but unfortunately, China is Vietnam's neighbour, not other people. Everybody in the world knows the victim card is a shlt from this riot and conflict. If riot didnt happen, maybe Vietnam can continue being under mask. Just an advice whatever you can hear or not: Focus on your own daily life and think about how can improve the life level. Being strong and respectful doest depend on the stupid riot or some cheap Russian weapons.

Viet has said Vietnam's ambition, Peace? No. Vietnam's stupid riot has killed two Chinese people's Life, while Vietnamese people in China still have a normal Life. No riot towards Vietnam happen in China. Let the whole World see who is aggressive?
Are you a false flagger, chinaman? You babble too much about us while this whole fiasco is the aggresive act from the Chinese themselves. The more you talk, the more you reveal yourself as a false flagger or you're really stupid. All I see from you is your constant bitching about the riot in Vietnam while ignoring the fact that it was the Chinese who started all this xhit . People like you are not welcome in Vietnam anyway, stay the fuk out of our country; we don't need you.

Back
Top Bottom