What's new

More Pakistanis than Indians favour friendly relations with India: PILDAT Report

First thing - 'We' - who's this - WE keyboard Mastan, keep it to 'I' and you are no one.

As per your posts all over in PDF, you seem to be an expert in Keyboard fight, not me.

Ok, now, Germany-Britain, France fought 2 World wars, Indo-Pak wars are nothing compared to those. They are much more civilized now.

Read a post and comprehend first, before quoting me, I say only once and don't like explaining for the second time.

Ok..."while only 11 per cent Indians people said Pakistan was a friendly country".. It would take one very little common sense to see that it is more 'we' than I. Not that I expect it from u, though.

Regarding Pak army being civilized, perhaps once in a while u should check up some news sites and see that one soldier was BEHEADED and another killed in one incident, and in another, 5 soldiers were ambushed and killed.Both times, SSG was suspected. And I just gave 2 prominent examples from last year only.

I dont know what u have seen, but till date, I havnt got into any serious fights.And even if I did, why the hell should I be answerable to u??

If u dont like explaining for a second time, switch on ur TV and watch Tom and Jerry.WTF are u doing in a defence forum??

AVOID GETTING PERSONAL AND RESTRICT THE DISCUSSION TO THE TOPIC.

Last edited:
Ask GoP why they have been so incompetent in showcasing our support to the "terrorist"..

You hurting Sir?

Your govt. even gave state funeral to a terrorist - how you think they are going to admit the covert hands? Anyway, we in Pakistan held our forces and govt. accountable for not countering it unlike India where everything can be brushed under carpet by just blaming it on Pakistan.

Hurt??? I didn't get?

AVOID GETTING PERSONAL AND RESTRICT THE DISCUSSION TO THE TOPIC.[/quote]
quote="vicky sen, post: 5271799, member: 149158"] A keyboard or should we send u to the border??

First thing - Follow what you preach, put your opinion and counter my post, no issues, who the big F you are to make statements like -

A keyboard or should we send u to the border??

2nd - Check post 3, no where there it's mentioned only India should follow rather it's applicable to both of our countries.

Defense forum, Tom and Jerry…….. bare aye Indian Army (Keyboard) officer, with a BIG 'WE' statement, defense forum mein apne desh ko bachane.

Last edited:
Your govt. even gave state funeral to a terrorist - how you think they are going to admit the covert hands? Anyway, we in Pakistan held our forces and govt. accountable for not countering it unlike India where everything can be brushed under carpet by just blaming it on Pakistan.

Hurt??? I didn't get?
Why do we need to admit when you have not even accused? Indians blame the govt for being too lax. However, it does not absolve Pakistan of the infrastructure available to launch terrorist into India,

Forget about proofs, start a real campaign against us which at least looks credible to the world.

If your govt. or forces were accountable, your country would not have been in dumps..

And then catching Osama living hail and healthy with his family near an Army facility does not give a good impression.

It is not clear what kind of 'freindly' relations that Pakistan wants with India. India has been trying to solve this 'friendship' puzzle since last 65 years without any success.

Why do we need to admit when you have not even accused? Indians blame the govt for being too lax. However, it does not absolve Pakistan of the infrastructure available to launch terrorist into India,

Forget about proofs, start a real campaign against us which at least looks credible to the world.

If your govt. or forces were accountable, your country would not have been in dumps..

Again never ending circular argument

First thing - Follow what you preach, put your opinion and counter my post, no issues, who the big F you are to make statements like -

2nd - Check post 3, no where there it's mentioned only India should follow rather it's applicable to both of our countries.

Defense forum, Tom and Jerry…….. bare aye Indian Army officer defense forum mein apne desh ko bachane.

U said,"Common Indians favor peace as much as Common Pakistanis." U are the one who should speak for your self. Again,while only 11 per cent Indians people said Pakistan was a friendly country.

U said, "Do u know, how much is our expenditure on military for both the countries". U should be knowing that in the last 15 years, whenever the peace process gained a bit of momentum, Pakistan back stabbed us.Be it Kargil, be it 26/11, be it the beheading incident. A peace process requires a certain amount of trust which is not there at the present moment.

No one can guess when a war might start. Without military expenditure and preparedness, we would have lost Kashmir to Pak during Kargil.

Regarding Tom and jerry remark, who do you think you are to make statements like these?? "I say only once and don't like explaining for the second time."

If its so tiresome for you to reply to a post, you should be doing exactly what I said-watching Tom and Jerry.

U said,"Common Indians favor peace as much as Common Pakistanis." U are the one who should speak for your self. Again,while only 11 per cent Indians people said Pakistan was a friendly country.

U said, "Do u know, how much is our expenditure on military for both the countries". U should be knowing that in the last 15 years, whenever the peace process gained a bit of momentum, Pakistan back stabbed us.Be it Kargil, be it 26/11, be it the beheading incident. A peace process requires a certain amount of trust which is not there at the present moment.

No one can guess when a war might start. Without military expenditure and preparedness, we would have lost Kashmir to Pak during Kargil.

Regarding Tom and jerry remark, who do you think you are to make statements like these?? "I say only once and don't like explaining for the second time."

If its so tiresome for you to reply to a post, you should be doing exactly what I said-watching Tom and Jerry.

I never quoted you first. Your post 18 is the one where you quoted me first, and made an uncivilized statement like -

A keyboard or should we send u to the border??

Whatever be your logic, be civilized when you quote me, stick to your point, but don't try to be too smart, else I'll pay you back with your own coin. Keep this in mind.

And if you can't be civilized, avoid a discussion with me in future.

Check page 3...India lost more points "according to the very survey"

That was how much one side love worth b/n Pak-China. Not about India. 35% Chinese like Pakistan, where 96% Pakistanis like China. India has some bad year in 2012 December when that Delhi rape case was covered hugely on International media. That's all.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom