What's new

More Pakistanis than Indians favour friendly relations with India: PILDAT Report

Yup and the Chinese members are not even taking part.... @Chinese-Dragon
Thank God the Chinese are not such emotional fools when deciding national policy. No wonder they have moved ahead.
How does that fit here? I doubt 97% of the people interviewed were decision makers!
Think about it. Simple Math.
Out of 36% probability of policy makers = x
96% probability of policy makers = y

What do you think is more - x or y ? :azn: The answer is obvious.

Thank God the Chinese are not such emotional fools when deciding national policy. No wonder they have moved ahead.
How does that fit here? I doubt 97% of the people interviewed were decision makers!

so posting an article always needs to be challenged?
Or does it hurt to see many people liking some other country and not India?

It's an interesting observation and quite relevant to the OP, I'm sorry if that hurt you.

I never quoted you first. Your post 18 is the one where you quoted me first, and made an uncivilized statement like -

Whatever be your logic, be civilized when you quote me, stick to your point, but don't try to be too smart, else I'll pay you back with your own coin. Keep this in mind.

And if you can't be civilized, avoid a discussion with me in future.

Well, when u post a comment, it means u allow yourself to be quoted.

When you post silly comments like, "do u know who decides these expenses" and "poking, the over emotional South Asians, at their back." , you should be prepared for responses. Besides, you never back up your comments with sources/credible arguments.

And, you never bothered to explain how would we, without military expenditure and arms, defend ourselves to an unprovoked attack.

AND, my comment was far more sane and civilised than these..."1) As per your posts all over in PDF, you seem to be an expert in Keyboard fight, not me.
1)I say only once and don't like explaining for the second time.

I never found out how you 'PAID ME BACK'.

But i'l try my best to remember to ignore your comments in the future.In any case, they are useless.

Done with you.

Last edited:
It's an interesting observation and quite relevant to the OP, I'm sorry if that hurt you.
Nahh it didnt...thank you for being sorry ...

Think about it. Simple Math.
Out of 36% probability of policy makers = x
96% probability of policy makers = y

What do you think is more - x or y ? :azn: The answer is obvious.

I dont know like I said I doubt any would be policy makers or even if any policy makers read that...

Well, when u post a comment, it means u allow youself to be quoted.

When you post silly comments like, "do u know who decides these expenses" and "poking, the over emotional South Asians, at their back." , you should be prepared for responses. Besides, you never back up your comments with sources/credible arguments.

And, you never bothered to explain how, would we without military expenditure and arms, defend ourselves to an unprovoked attacks.

AND, my comment was far more sane and civilised than these..."1) As per your posts all over in PDF, you seem to be an expert in Keyboard fight, not me.
1)I say only once and don't like explaining for the second time.

I never found out how you 'PAID ME BACK'.

But i'l try my best to remember to ignore your comments in the future.In any case, they are useless.

Done with you.

Thanks for not quoting me any further!! I hope I don't have to see any of your post quotes, coz I like to discuss only with civilized people. Jaesa avatar, waesa aadmi.

Last edited:
Maybe you should send them a letter to highlight your concern + your formula! :tup:

Indians have not recovered from mumbai.. there is little chance people will forget
my colleagues left the station 5 minutes before the attacks started.. Seeing such daring attack live on TV shook the nation..

The scars are too deep!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom