What's new

More Pakistanis than Indians favour friendly relations with India: PILDAT Report

my colleagues left the station 5 minutes before the attacks started.. Seeing such daring attack live on TV shook the nation..

The scars are too deep!
one thing, it happened too close to people. Wars were faught on distant lands, and not many civilians died.
This is the first time civilians sponsored war on civilians of another country on such large scale.
No amount of 'oh its just their leaders are bad, people are like us Indians and they like us' will convince Indians.. at least for few more years.

I skimmed through the report, and couldn't find the only 11 percent Indians see Pakistani as friendly figure. So am guessing the reporter added it from his own side to show how evil and unfriendly Indians are:lol:

upload_2014-2-17_2-58-31.png

http://www.pildat.org/publications/...ofDemocracyinSouthAsia_PakistanReport2013.pdf

Common Indians favor peace as much as Common Pakistanis. Most of the Indian politicians are as much anti peace as their Pakistani counterparts as peace between us will strain their pockets!
Most of the Indians don't hate Pakistan but the Pappi-Jaffi relationship portrayed by the Wagah Candle Brigade is funny.

Most of the Indians don't hate Pakistan but the Pappi-Jaffi relationship portrayed by the Wagah Candle Brigade is funny.

I don't like that joint Wagah parade. It's a hostile parade. Joint parade is to promote friendly relationship. But wtf is hostile joint parade. I don't understand. It's completely contradictory. Rather don't do it, if it can't be toned down.

"Aman ki Asha" is dead. Reality bug has bitten. We cannot simply forget the past and move on.

"Aman ki Asha" is dead. Reality bug has bitten. We cannot simply forget the past and move on.
Indian and Pakistani relations are always a non-starter because the fake Punjabis on both side overplay the same culture,language shiz and the whole thing is devoid of any reality.

I was speaking of the Wagah joint parade.
While,I was referring to the Aman Ki Asha Brigade.

Indian and Pakistani relations are always a non-starter because the fake Punjabis on both side overplay the same culture,language shiz and the whole thing is devoid of any reality.

While,I was referring to the Aman Ki Asha Brigade.

ohh Aman ki Asha!! I feel it's kinda personal thing. Not everyone is hostile. Like if I take my example,
I have a number of Pakistani friends in reality. We have a mixed group. We go out together for a drink, in restaurants, sit in coffee shops, go to discs, party at home. So if you want to call that Aman ki Asha, you can call. But I don't like politicizing these things as it's personal people to people relationship, so I don't call that as AKA.
I would favor my Pakistani friends more than some unknown Indian and that's normal.
A Pakistani friends mom (Aunty) is no different than an Indian friends mom (Aunty). A Pakistani friends dad gives me the same advise which my dad gave me and there's no difference. And all these are as per my personal experiences.

This doesn't mean all are good. Yes there are many scums on both sides. But we can't generalize as all Pakistanis or all Indians.

P.S - I am a Hindu.

Last edited:
ohh Aman ki Asha!! I feel it's kinda personal thing. Not everyone is hostile. Like if I take my example,
I have a number of Pakistani friends in reality. We have a mixed group. We go out together for a drink, in restaurants, sit in coffee shops, go to discs, party at home. So if you want to call that Aman ki Asha, you can call. But I don't like politicizing these things as it's personal people to people relationship, so I don't call that as AKA.
P.S - I am a Hindu.
I'm pretty sure that's normal and it won't be limited to Pakistanis.But somehow people make it into some kind of special or extra ordinary.

I would favor my Pakistani friends more than some unknown Indian and that's normal.
A Pakistani friends mom (Aunty) is no different than an Indian friends mom (Aunty). A Pakistani friends dad gives me the same advise which my dad gave me and there's no difference. And all these are as per my personal experiences.
Everyone does that and I don't see anything special here.

Personal or P2P relations are different from relations between sovereign countries.People need to realise that we are different people with different set of values and then work our way from there.........

I totally hate it when people start proposing to remove borders and we are the same people.

e limited to Pakistanis.But somehow people make it into some kind of special or extra ordinary.

There's nothing special and extra ordinary. People with an agenda showcase that.

I'm pretty sure that's normal and it won't be limited to Pakistanis.But somehow people make it into some kind of special or extra ordinary.

True, important thing is because they are Pakistanis, there's no special hostility. The glass is half full rather than half empty.

Everyone does that and I don't see anything special here.

Personal or P2P relations are different from relations between sovereign countries.People need to realise that we are different people with different set of values and then work our way from there.........

I totally hate it when people start proposing to remove borders and we are the same people.

Proposal of removing borders are ridiculous. People should remember that both are sovereign countries.

What is meant by same people ? No one is same.

Leave Pakistan, even inside India all people are not same, they vary state to state, in language, food habit etc etc. Even religion wise different, many Hindus are veg whereas many are non veg, speaking different language having different culture.

The term same people is an overly emotional, ridiculous term, which is generally used by old people.

True, important thing is because they are Pakistanis, there's no special hostility. The glass is half full rather than half empty.
The important thing is they are your friends nothing to do with their nationality.In your case your friends happen to be Pakistanis.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom