What's new

More Pakistanis than Indians favour friendly relations with India: PILDAT Report

Before lolling… Do u know, how much is our expenditure on military for both the countries, do u know who decides these expenses?

Don't quote me, with stupid questions.

Are you aware of the fact that we have fought 4 wars with Pakistan And how many soldiers died at the border in 2013??

In case of a war (which I hope never happens), what are we going to fight with?? A keyboard or should we send u to the border??

Before lolling… Do u know, how much is our expenditure on military for both the countries, do u know who decides these expenses?

Don't quote me, with stupid questions.

you do know that extremely small percent of our Defense expenditure is focused on Pakistan. We already have an immense conventional military superiority over them. In next few years even if we establish peace and friendly relationship with Pakistan or even China it will in no way reduce our defense spending or in anyway effect our military modernization.

Last edited:
Common Indians favor peace as much as Common Pakistanis. Most of the Indian politicians are as much anti peace as their Pakistani counterparts as peace between us will strain their pockets!

I am not quite sure about that and you can't always take the easy route of blaming the politicians. A politician, from right wing BJP no less, extended his hand of friendship, went to Lahore on a bus and got Kargil in return. Public opinion in India has changed since Mumbai. No one wants a war but I'm pretty sure a huge portion don't want any superficial friendly relation either when the perpetrators of Mumbai are roaming freely in Pakistan.

Well thats up to Chinese to hate us more or like us more...the survey shows we like em so we like em....

It's not for me to say who you should love or hate. I was just pointing out the facts.

@cb4
kahe ka survey.....kisi ne mujhe pucha hi nai,,,,
there r alot of members from India Pakistan here,,,,lets have a poll here.....
btw..what was d sample size of this survey??

Are you aware of the fact that we have fought 4 wars with Pakistan And how many soldiers died at the border in 2013??

In case of a war (which I hope never happens), what are we going to fight with?? A keyboard or should we send u to the border??

First thing - 'We' - who's this - WE keyboard Mastan, keep it to 'I' and you are no one.

As per your posts all over in PDF, you seem to be an expert in Keyboard fight, not me.

Ok, now, Germany-Britain, France fought 2 World wars, Indo-Pak wars are nothing compared to those. They are much more civilized now.

Read a post and comprehend first, before quoting me, I say only once and don't like explaining for the second time.

According to survey, 33 per cent Pakistani people think India is friendly country while only 11 per cent Indians people said Pakistan was a friendly country. When Pakistanis were asked the question about China 96 per cent responded China was the ‘friendliest’ country to Pakistan while 77 per cent regarded Bangladesh as friendly country.

Not surprising as we are at the receiving end of their periodical "Friendly" consignments of terrorists.

@jaunty
suali jukabo napai :p:
@LoveIcon
aur sab khairiyat hai??
guess wht ...aapke tv programs(urdu ones)....woh bhi koi piche nahi India tv ke.....recently have been introduced to zaid hameed n hameed gul..,,interesting ppl...

@jaunty
suali jukabo napai :p:
@LoveIcon
aur sab khairiyat hai??
guess wht ...aapke tv programs(urdu ones)....woh bhi koi piche nahi India tv ke.....recently have been introduced to zaid hameed n hameed gul..,,interesting ppl...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom