What's new

More of world's poor live in India : Guardian/UN

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do, but then they do not boost like Indians do. Plus there is level of Poverty, in Pakistan they didn't have level of Poverty like India. But I admit, first time in Pakistan since this PPP corrupt government took over, we are seeing symptoms like India, suicides etc. This was not the norm in Pakistan.

That's why you will see all neutral Pakistanis and overseas Pakistanis like me, criticise PPP thieves.

Pakistan has no poverty.

Gold is overflowing from the windows of Clifton!

Go and read Pakistan's Economic Survey 2010-2011, you will know what your country has been doing with the poverty figures. :)

h_ttp://tribune.com.pk/story/181361/economic-survey-2010-11-has-the-real-poverty-rate-hit-43

u should better take care of the 100 million pakistanis living on less than 200 dollars a yr

coz unlike GOP , GOI doe spend money on its poor by way of food and fuel subsidy , free education and free healthcare , apart from different employement guarantee schemes like NREGA
govt is also providing lowcost housing to slum dwellers in order to reduce slum population in our cities

cumulative govt expenditure on these projects last yr was 70 Billion USD , more than twice the amt spend on defence

the reason why india is growimg is becoz we spend 9% of our GDP on infrastructure , while pakistan spends barely 3 %

the poverty line in india is set at 5 hundred something rupees. While the UN limit is 3 times more than that. So a person who earns 5000 per month but still sleeps on the pavement is not classified as below the poverty line by indian government but is much below that according to UN. but it's your country, feel free to do it and buy 300 aircraft.

the poverty line in india is set at 5 hundred something rupees. While the UN limit is 3 times more than that. So a person who earns 5000 per month but still sleeps on the pavement is not classified as below the poverty line by indian government but is much below that according to UN. but it's your country, feel free to do it and buy 300 aircraft.

Yes guys he is 100% correct we have stop our plan for 300A/c, in pakistan each and every one is a billionaire so they are planning to induct some 250-300 JF17..

world richest economy india has more poor in the world ? no way , unless some one is lying

5000 Rs per month!! boy...IF a person earning Rs 5000 a month is living on pavements, he must be a real drunkard. Otherwise, a lot of well earning people live in a PG with all amenities, food, electricity backup, on a twin sharing basis within Rs 5000 pm. Even a family of 5 can decently live on that amount in cities like Delhi & Mumbai.

I have enough of Indians boosting and foolish and insane false sense of superiority, their silly thinking that they have become “world richest country”.

They are one of the poorest countries in the world, despite their claims. The accumulation of wealth in few hands and thus skewed per capita income figures are giving them false sense of superiority. The fact is their per capita still is not much different from Pakistan. Pakistanis even though suffering for last 3 years due to corrupt PPP, but still live better life than common Indians.

We Pakistanis always blame our corrupt leaders and this fake war on terror, Afghan upheaval of last 30 years, which has dragged us back in Economic term.

The real face of India is exposed in this 2010 article in Guardian. More Indians are poor than sub-Saharan Africa. The poverty level in the whole state of MP was same as DR Congo.

The report says, poverty in parts of India is equal of not worst than that in Africa.

I say to Indians stop boosting, your country is dirt poor.

Son! you made my day.... You open my Eye...

Funny that after more than a decade of turmoil and having poverty line at international rate of $1.25/day (PKR 107.30 or INR 56.98), Pakistan's population under poverty line is 32%

On the other hand, India (rising economy per say) having their own defined poverty line of INR 15 has 43% population living under poverty line..

Go and read Pakistan's Economic Survey 2010-2011, you will know what your country has been doing with the poverty figures. :)

h_ttp://tribune.com.pk/story/181361/economic-survey-2010-11-has-the-real-poverty-rate-hit-43

Google couldn't find the page, please post a proper link

This is the link you are referring to, and it has nothing to do with poverty line, now does it?? I already said "even after more than a decade of turmoil"..

Economic Survey 2010-2011

People suffering from floods are being helped by other Pakistanis along with "occasional" Government funds and some foreign aid (apparently).. Now, as soon as this damn WoT will finish they will slowly hold their feet back, as we'll have more money and resources to help them.. Our people have a tremendous potential to recover themselves up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom