What's new

Mongol invasions of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could teach us how to shoot our own teenage daughters and sisters because they want to go to school, like they did with malala.

They didn't have their own culture, so they adopted the Iranian culture.

Look at the architecture that to this day stands as a testament of our power.

We kill Indians like pigs in their own land, remember Mumbai massacre, what did you do, what could you do?.

Empty threats, just tough on net ha ha ha ha.

"our power." - I guess you are their descendents. :azn:
"kill Indians like pigs" - and yer proud of it? :what:
"empty threats" - A Major General and a Lt. Col of the Pakistan Army got killed. Remember TTP? Remember RAW? :azn:

I am just going purely on looks, from what i have personally observed. Just an honest observation. Sorry if i caused offence as that was not my intention. I met quote a few pak punjabies in canada, and that was my impression...

Poorly on looks of few people is entirely different thing then genetics and looks on average. Even the darkest punjabi will stick out in South India because of facial features. Here we are talking about scientific facts not your anecdotal.

The only reason dalits are discriminated is because of racism nothing more. There are dalit gurdawaras & jatt gurdarwas despite both following same religion and not different sect of same religion.

I am just going purely on looks, from what i have personally observed. Just an honest observation. Sorry if i caused offence as that was not my intention. I met quote a few pak punjabies in canada, and that was my impression...

Storefront bug has really hit Pakistan hard. Understandable though. When your achievements as a people are pathetic, you tend to obssess with a "glorious" past.

We kill Indians like pigs in their own land, remember Mumbai massacre, what did you do, what could you do?.

WHat architecture? babri masjid?

Your tribe is probably getting droned as i type lol. and we have done a million mumbai's in pakistan through our insurgents like bla. and we control kashmir.

yuou guys are the biggest na-mards living in past glory, come out of your cave sometime, until then :wave:

They could teach us how to shoot our own teenage daughters and sisters because they want to go to school, like they did with malala.

You guys don't have much daughters, everyone in India is using technology to go for boys.

If you cowards have any b@lls, fight us like you did in 71. You surrendered like little girls which is your real cowardly face, but at least you werent complete cowards back then. At least you had a little bit of honour left and had the b@lls to declare a war. Now you cowards dont even wanna fight... declare a war if you are a true man... and we will make those cowardly ***** kneel before us again...

You guys don't have much daughters, everyone in India is using technology to go for boys.

I have heard the same preference of you pathans, going for young boys. so do you like 9 year old boys too khan? or is that too old?

Poor Indians to escape from the truth they will not talk about the subject at hand, clearly shows they will do anything to escape from their past.

You call the teenage hissy-fits you guys throw in borders as provocations? LOL. Dude we broke your country in two, and then went ahead and fukced kashmir which you guys dearly claim. That should be enough provocation for you cowards to at least start a war, but all you are doing is sending ganja's shariff's relative over to get married to us...

You didn't broke but it was already broken and thousands of miles away. Becasue if you could then the fake India map where you guys keep pretending and like to think Azad Kashmir is India. I dont know if any kid in geography class ask if they can go to that side of Indian kashmir :laughcry:

How many provocations do you need? in 1965 you guys tried to invade Lahore and at the end had to run back like rats. Kargil provocation was not enough to take back integral part of India? :omghaha: Pakistan still hold strategically important mountains captured in Kargil :laughcry:

Poor Indians to escape from the truth they will not talk about the subject at hand, clearly shows they will do anything to escape from their past.

Convenient way for pakistanis to escape from their present. Cut in half, humiliated in kashmir, currently a USA colony :disagree:

Indian are your big daddys, so get used to it khan.

Storefront bug has really hit Pakistan hard. Understandable though. When your achievements as a people are pathetic, you tend to obssess with a "glorious" past.

Its the other way around, chamar brahmins who like to think they are aryans. While not men enough to do the genetic test and see for themselves how different they are to other chamars in India.

You didn't broke but it was already broken and thousands of miles away. Becasue if you could then the fake India map where you guys keep pretending and like to think Azad Kashmir is India. I dont know if any kid in geography class ask if they can go to that side of Indian kashmir :laughcry:

How many provocations do you need? in 1965 you guys tried to invade Lahore and at the end had to run back like rats. Kargil provocation was not enough to take back integral part of India? :omghaha: Pakistan still hold strategically important mountains captured in Kargil :laughcry:

LOL reading this post made me laugh. We Indians really did some deep psychological damage to you pakistanis. I am sorry for what we have been doing to you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom