What's new

Mongol invasions of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khiliji was an Afghan. Second,look at the genocide the russians did on Afghanistan. 2 million dead and 1/3 of the afghan population ethnically cleansed. I wish that Russians had used chemical weapons ,they would destroyed Afghanistan in 2 years.Soviets had won militarily in 1987 but that weakling Gorbachev and the human rights dissident on CIA payrolls like Sakharov started crying on tv and calling soviets murderous.

2 million afghans vs 15,000 soviet troops dead. Thats what I call carnage. we must unleash Anthrax or superplague in Afghanistan,Waziristan and the islamic world via RAW and complete the unfinished job of Russia ,Russia fought in Afghanistan with kid gloves and not full capability. We will depopulate a large part of islamic world for recolonization by India. The founder of islam himself said that islam will exist for at most 1500 years. Islam are over 1400 years already.

British were also brutal murderers ,they murdered 1.8 billion in India.And the chap is from Waziristan/NWFP ,formerly part of Afghanistan before Ranjit Singh Conquered it.

I understand your frustration, you have to change the subject, the discussion is about mongol invasion of India, nothing to for with Russians and Islam.

Genghis Khan was Tengri Buddhist. Had the brahmins hailed and called for him to save us from muslims ,he would have come to defend India. Buddhism is Sanatana Dharma. And Genghis and Hulagu Khan the greatest heroes that Sanatana Dharma could ever create.They butchered over 100 million muslims in a jiffy.

I salute them.

Ghengis Khan was never a Buddhist. He was a Shamanist and he practiced Tengrism which was the ancient religion of all Turkic and Mongolian nomads. The Mongols weren't Buddhists when they wanted to conquer India.

What your location says... and what your flag represents... wehter you hail form the border areas of pak-afg or from pak punjab, these areas are some of the most conquered lands in the history of the world...

As for the british, there was nothing to liberate form muslim rule, the muslim dynasty was dead in India by the time the britishers came, most of india was in the hands of marathas or sikhs or dogras or rajputs, all non-muslims (who the britishers fought against)... read some history next time before talking... and yes we still dont like them because they looted us... had they not I am no racist and would not have negative feelings towards them....

The barbaric invaders protected no one but themselves. They were in charge of a piece of land, and they would have gotten killed and a new king would have been in the same place. Would have made no difference to the average indian farmer if the king was alahudin khijli or balahudin bijli...

But unlike iranians that got wiped out by mongols, we didnt. Simple point i was retorting to. As for attrocities, yes we will moan about the fact that some barbaric illiterate burned our buddhist libraries.

If you paid attention to the name rather then the flag, you would realise who i am, for i am the khalaj, the ghilzai, the khilji.

Many rajputs are Muslims, they are themselves not native but invaders and migrators who have taken these lands, they are remnants of kushans, saka and scythians.

Hypocrisy is your trait as you consider one an invaders but not the other, only difference in their invasion was the time scale.

I know that many Indian Hindus see the Muslim Turkic rulers from Delhi Sultanates as barbarian savages but I think that Indians can consider themselves lucky that Turko-Afghan dynasties like the Khiljis protected them. We all know what happened with the people when the Mongols conquered those places. 80 % of the whole population of Iran were killed during the Mongol invasions

Turkic invaders were too no angels.

What your location says... and what your flag represents... wehter you hail form the border areas of pak-afg or from pak punjab, these areas are some of the most conquered lands in the history of the world...

As for the british, there was nothing to liberate form muslim rule, the muslim dynasty was dead in India by the time the britishers came, most of india was in the hands of marathas or sikhs or dogras or rajputs, all non-muslims (who the britishers fought against)... read some history next time before talking... and yes we still dont like them because they looted us... had they not I am no racist and would not have negative feelings towards them....

The barbaric invaders protected no one but themselves. They were in charge of a piece of land, and they would have gotten killed and a new king would have been in the same place. Would have made no difference to the average indian farmer if the king was alahudin khijli or balahudin bijli...

But unlike iranians that got wiped out by mongols, we didnt. Simple point i was retorting to. As for attrocities, yes we will moan about the fact that some barbaric illiterate burned our buddhist libraries.

If you paid attention to the name rather then the flag, you would realise who i am, for i am the khalaj, the ghilzai, the khilji.

Many rajputs are Muslims, they are themselves not native but invaders and migrators who have taken these lands, they are remnants of kushans, saka and scythians.

Hypocrisy is your trait as you consider one an invaders but not the other, only difference in their invasion was the time scale.

Marhatas to this day say we have no faith in ourselves, why because they met a man called ahmad shah abdali, read what happened to them.

Sikhs lasted short time, hardly a legacy, they only got up to khyber pass, that's hardly Afghanistan.

Check it.He was a syncretist who practiced elements of Tengri shamanism and Buddhist religion also.Also he was known to consult Buddhist monks for oracle and Nestorian christians for tactical advice. Also Tengri shamanism has elements of hinduism also.

Genghis was the biggest slaughterer of Islam and not Buddhism. In Mongolia , he is considered a buddhist by the lamas.

I am happy that Pakistan punjabis are bombing you black and blue and selling your women in Heera Mandi and dumping nuclear waste in your lands .Funny . But thats karma.And now the ummah will cease to exist in coming 100 years.

Frustration is clearly showing now that you have resorted to verbal abuse.

Do you wish that it was your women in heera mandi?

Are you frustrated that Punjabis rejected you and decided to join us?.

I hear most Sikh girls run away with Pakistani Punjabi boys, i can really understand your frustration, but don't be backward its 2013.

Indians keep coming back after getting banned like cockroaches. Anyway upper caste hindu kings has been raping and killing them for centuries before muslims come. But Hindu kings are heroes because if father rapes his daughter in India its perfectly ok. No wonder its called rapistan now instead of hindustan.

Hindu kings were good to kill & rape other regions but not good enough to defend when invasion were from outside South Asia.

Which Islamic rule before British? does marathas and Sikh Empire sound Islamic rule to you. :omghaha:

Only contribution of those backward conqueror was introducing Biryani to Indian people. :wacko:

How could you? Mughals contributed so much, gave you your cuisine, language and monuments. The British then created India. Be grateful, at least give them some recognitions.

Marhatas to this day say we have no faith in ourselves, why because they met a man called ahmad shah abdali, read what happened to them.

Sikhs lasted short time, hardly a legacy, they only got up to khyber pass, that's hardly Afghanistan.

Yeah please son. firstly i have never heard of the name. If you are a mongol the chances of you being a rape baby of conquered slaves in iran/afg is much higher than an actual descendent, so i will take your claim with more than a pinch of salt.

There are no rajput muslims in india, they mostly already moved to pak in partition.

ok, lets assume that marathas and sikhs got defeated by afghans. how does that affect my original claim?
The fact is that your area of afghanistan/northern pakistan is one of the most conquered area in the world. which was my initial claim. you guys are not even controlling your land in 2013, and you were giving advice to Indians earlier in this thread on sovereignty. I simply asked you to focuz on that instead of worrying about india.

Rajputs are not considered invaders because they are as Indian as it gets, they have been absorbed to the local culture, and there are no rajputs outside india.

p.s. no maratha ever says that, its just glorified talk by a sad race of people (that you belong to) that live in the past because their present is so miserable.

afghans were always forced by circumstances to be ruthless because there is so little resources in deserts you live in that you had to go conquer and loot from others to survive. we indians never had imperial tendencies because the land starting from inuds to ganges had enough resources to suppport one of the largest civilizations in human history of a billion+. you had your brief moments of glory, but not without a considerable amount of carnage you faced from mongols and genghiz khan. but every empire has its strong and weak points. and tell me with a straight face that today you would even have a 0.000001% chance if india and afg went to war...

You got it wrong, among them, white Huns has the same reputation as the savages. They destroyed the Taxila University and created great destruction in Nalanda and Patliputra leading to the decline of golden era of Indian Civilization during Gupta period.

I am not a sikh. Now,go your family will soon sell your sister for 100 kg rice as you have not repaid your debts to your punjabi Theekedars. You are even bigger fools than the sikhs . Sikhs and you both serve as cannon fodder .

You have a fitting master like the Pakistani punjabis. They are cowards ,but cunning. You afghans are brave,but empty heads like sikhs.

The Sikhs are pretty all right. But the relation between the Pathan and the Punjabi is exactly as you described. One brave, the other a coward. One hot headed, the other cunning and deceitful. The Afghans thoroughly martial, the punjabis witha thoroughly cowardly history.

While the Punjabi Muslims boast of conquering the Hindus, it was the Pathans who defeated us, and never the Punjabis who are just low caste converts from Hinduism.

Frustration is clearly showing now that you have resorted to verbal abuse.

Do you wish that it was your women in heera mandi?

Are you frustrated that Punjabis rejected you and decided to join us?.

I hear most Sikh girls run away with Pakistani Punjabi boys, i can really understand your frustration, but don't be backward its 2013.

33% of sikhs are dalit converts, aka south indians. In uk they have gurdawaras on racial basis, thats how pathetic they are. Nothing is more humiliating for dalit converts then this. Especially when they didn't convert to Islam but just Sikhsm & Chritisanity unlike other tribes in punjab.

I am not a sikh. Now,go your family will soon sell your sister for 100 kg rice as you have not repaid your debts to your punjabi Theekedars. You are even bigger fools than the sikhs . Sikhs and you both serve as cannon fodder .

You have a fitting master like the Pakistani punjabis. They are cowards ,but cunning. You afghans are brave,but empty heads like sikhs.

Oh hang on a minute weren't you glorifying the Sikh a moment ago, now they are a cannon fodders hay?.

I am a Pakistani not an afghan, you see you clearly don't know anything, you just suffer from inferiority complex like most Indians.

A man can spit his abuse on internet but face to face is a totally different matter, clearly your remarks show your frustration, they clearly show that you have been a victim of abuse.

Excuse me what are you saying Iranians got "wiped out" by the Mongols???

Very few Muslims are from Rajput converts. Most punjabis are the agricultural and cowherd lower castes like jats and gujars. And all Rajputs are not Scythins. Clans like Rathore and Kacchhawaha are original Indian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom