What's new

Mongol invasions of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians can never achieve anything, they hated the turco afghan for their achievements and now they hate the Chinese for their achievements and riches.

Pakistani punjabies do look more darker/lower caste if you ask me. I met a few in canada.... and thats the impression i got. I dont judge though, god made us all equal and we should all be proud of our looks :)

haha

Punjabis have 30% on average if the punjabi isn't chamar dalit. You think there hasn't been any genetic tests? In punjab even brahmins will have similar ASI to other tribes or even higher. Its only in India where brahmins as far back as Tamil will show less ASI then local population.

Another thing Indian government don't allow samples to be collected from India, because then the ugly truth will come out. While genetic results of every Pakistani ethnic group are available on internet.

Indians can never achieve anything, they hated know the turco afghan for their achievements and now they hate the Chinese for their achievements and riches.

What achievements lol? If we fight a war today, you know what the fate of your people will be against India... so why keep living in the past son?

They were living in Eastern Iran with Tajiks and Pashtoons then migrated towards the Caucasus region. Ossetic language is a member of the Eastern Iranian branch. Very similar to Pashtun.

Sorry to bust your bubble but not all pushtoons are iranic, they are a federation of tribes some with Iran ancestry and some with turkic.

The same as any north Indian. But talk to them and they ll pretend to be Nordics.

We just think we are different then 60-70% ASI chamars of India. While you are wannabe aryan while being chamar brahmin.

Ok that is just when some Scythians entered the Indian subcontinent. Indians have nothing to do with Scythians Indians were NOT sycthians. Scythians were an IRANIC tribe. The modern day descendants of the Scythians are the OSSETIANS which are another IRANIC group of people living in the Northen and Southern Caucasus.

Scythia-Parthia_100_BC.png

They say the Ossetians (They call themselves "Ironi" in their own language) are the most purest of Iranians and are the real Aryans.

haha

Punjabis have 30% on average if the punjabi isn't chamar dalit. You think there hasn't been any genetic tests? In punjab even brahmins will have similar ASI to other tribes or even higher. Its only in India where brahmins as far back as Tamil will show less ASI then local population.

Another thing Indian government don't allow samples to be collected from India, because then the ugly truth will come out. While genetic results of every Pakistani ethnic group are available on internet.

I am just going purely on looks, from what i have personally observed. Just an honest observation. Sorry if i caused offence as that was not my intention. I met quote a few pak punjabies in canada, and that was my impression...

Indians can never achieve anything, they hated the turco afghan for their achievements and now they hate the Chinese for their achievements and riches.

They themselves were backward, what can they teach us.

Earlier when Arabs came, they took back lots of knowledge from Indians and translated Indian books into Arabic.

Sorry to bust your bubble but not all pushtoons are iranic, they are a federation of tribes some with Iran ancestry and some with turkic.

No you are talking about Afghans in general, there are Afghans with Turkic blood those Afghans are Turkmens or Mongoloids.

There are many ethnicities living in Afghanistan, one of these ethnicities are the Pashtun people and they are pure Iranic not mixed with Turkic peoples.

All Qing Emperors should be respected, even Puyi who created Manchkuo with the help of Japanese. :wacko:

Stay on topic, will you?
Of course! Qing are chinese, they speak and read chinese, Kang Xi even compiled a chinese dictionary.

They themselves were backward, what can they teach us.

Earlier when Arabs came, they took back lots of knowledge from Indians and translated Indian books into Arabic.

They could teach us how to shoot our own teenage daughters and sisters because they want to go to school, like they did with malala.

We just think we are different then 60-70% ASI chamars of India. While you are wannabe aryan while being chamar brahmin.

Indians, Iranians, Martians - all living men, women, children and also the dead -
Here we have the ultimate example of the long lost Ubermensch - Sir @shan :yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
What achievements lol? If we fight a war today, you know what the fate of your people will be against India... so why keep living in the past son?

Fight? You guys can only insult us or stop playing cricket. Before i used to believe everyone fucked India because its always been divided in different countries. But now its clear even being united and 7 times bigger population you guys cant do anyting. Despite constant provocations by Pakistan over the years.

Look at the architecture that to this day stands as a testament of our power.

We kill Indians like pigs in their own land, remember Mumbai massacre, what did you do, what could you do?.

Empty threats, just tough on net ha ha ha ha.

Fight? You guys can only insult us or stop playing cricket. Before i used to believe everyone fucked India because its always been divided in different countries. But now its clear even being united and 7 times bigger population you guys cant do anyting. Despite constant provocations by Pakistan over the years.

You call the teenage hissy-fits you guys throw in borders as provocations? LOL. Dude we broke your country in two, and then went ahead and fukced kashmir which you guys dearly claim. That should be enough provocation for you cowards to at least start a war, but all you are doing is sending ganja's shariff's relative over to get married to us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom