What's new

Mongol invasions of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sikhs are pretty all right. But the relation between the Pathan and the Punjabi is exactly as you described. One brave, the other a coward. One hot headed, the other cunning and deceitful. The Afghans thoroughly martial, the punjabis witha thoroughly cowardly history.

While the Punjabi Muslims boast of conquering the Hindus, it was the Pathans who defeated us, and never the Punjabis who are just low caste converts from Hinduism.

lol

Chamar brahmin its historical facts who is low caste converts. While few million Dalit chura lives in Pakistan and are Christians. Sikhs are 33% dalit chamar, they are treated like dirt by jatt sikhs. Dalits where only ghairatment hindus who didnt convert to Islam, but now days chamar brahmins likes to think only dalit converted. Dalits chamar have over 60% ASI component and looks like south indians.

Thats why sikh jatt with 30% ASI treat them like how hindus brahmin treated them.

Nothing can surpass the wastage of resources on building the Great Wall of China. :wacko:

Can't you stay on topic?
Give recognition when recognition is due. You are indebted to Mughals and the British.

Very few Muslims are from Rajput converts. Most punjabis are the agricultural and cowherd lower castes like jats and gujars. And all Rajputs are not Scythins. Clans like Rathore and Kacchhawaha are original Indian.

Ossetians are the modern ancestors of the Scythians which were an ancient Iranian tribe...

Very few Muslims are from Rajput converts. Most punjabis are the agricultural and cowherd lower castes like jats and gujars. And all Rajputs are not Scythins. Clans like Rathore and Kacchhawaha are original Indian.

Chamar we know you hate gujars & jatts who always fucked you but dont invent history in RSS mandirs.

Can't you stay on topic?
Give recognition when recognition is due. You are indebted to Mughalsand the British.

Mughal Emperor Akbar the Great abolished Jaziya, we respect him a lot.

Chamar we know you hate gujars & jatts who always fucked you but dont invent history in RSS mandirs.

Pakistani punjabies do look more darker/lower caste if you ask me. I met a few in canada.... and thats the impression i got. I dont judge though, god made us all equal and we should all be proud of our looks :)

Also dalits the most opressed caste ever in Punjab never converted to Islam. It just debunk the myth of Punjabi muslims being converted with force! Because there is no other caste more oppressed then dalit in whole south asia, especially in Punjab where they stick out like pigs because of their south indian looks.

Yes, they were from Eastern Iran or whereabouts.

They were living in Eastern Iran with Tajiks and Pashtoons then migrated towards the Caucasus region. Ossetic language is a member of the Eastern Iranian branch. Very similar to Pashtun.

Pakistani punjabies do look more darker/lower caste if you ask me. I met a few in canada.... and thats the impression i got. I dont judge though, god made us all equal and we should all be proud of our looks :)

The same as any north Indian. But talk to them and they ll pretend to be Nordics.

Like the Japanese developed nanking for you :P Tell me how much you respect them :P

Can't you stay on topic?
Japanese invaded but never ruled China. Mughals ruled India for over 300 years. There is no way u can deny Mughal's contribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom