What's new

‘Moment of truth is near:’ Israeli Air Force set to attack Iran

I did and if you had bothered to read my previous posts I have openly stated that Israel lacks the military capacity to deliver a knock out blow to Iran's Nuclear Facilities but I was respoding to the previous poster who stated that Israel has never done something like this before and I pointed out the surprise attack on Egyptian Air Force at the start of the 6 Day War.

Good Day. :)
For you it is so simple to conclude!Don't you think Iran is weaker than EVERY country in the region?Then why Israel does not attack us?Do you really think Israel doesn't dare to attack Saudi Arabia(As you think it(SA) is more powerful than us)?

What does ethnicity have to do with anything?

Care to explain
I tell you.Since Arabs were always easygoing(they never did sth needing too much will). As you see Saudi Arabia never tries hard to produce or do sth significant.That's why Saddam was capturing that country when US interfered.We are never like them(only in trying hard else we are all humans and the same).

Perhaps you need to read up on the Israeli Strike on the Egyptian Air Force in during the Six Day War

Perhaps u need to see that they were not braging abt that attack to all of the world .........were they ?

Attack was in surprise .

This isreal iran thing is fake ,totally fake one. This is issue is used as a cover for many things happening in background.

I don't think Israel would dare to accept the great risk of attacking Iran.Only if a few(3 of them will be more than enough) huge missiles hit Israel,no Zionist will dare to stay in Telaviv.

I did and if you had bothered to read my previous posts I have openly stated that Israel lacks the military capacity to deliver a knock out blow to Iran's Nuclear Facilities but I was respoding to the previous poster who stated that Israel has never done something like this before and I pointed out the surprise attack on Egyptian Air Force at the start of the 6 Day War.

Good Day. :)
it seems you are from Canada and you live in Pakistan but ........ anyway there are some problems with your suggestions (and your friend's) you are just talking about israels (down with it) abilities you think here is Iraq or Afghanistan or Egypt (as you said) you think we are watching walls and waiting for you to come and destroy our nuclear sites and kill us and ..... we will fight even with empty hands (and we will develop our country's defending ability) and remember God (Allah) is on our side and help us like in the 8 years holy defense and many times of recent 33 years.

don't call others with your own surname . and I should say that we don't need advice from our enemy

and you should look at map and finding out distance between Palestine and Iran ( Iran's west border)
Don't worry about it, twilight. There are many nations surrounding you, eager to see you eat dirt.

Well frankly I am not excited and not in favour of war. But fact is its going to happen sooner or later. Iraq probably keep out of this trouble. Plus after that much mess in there country I don't think the new regin will even consider to cross US line of interest for any reason. Syria sure will intervene but I don't think openly. Last thing Syria will want is US planes bombing its cities. It already have enough trouble with so called revolution. These guies will be high on moral if US attack Syria. An extra battle group for Syria will keep Syrian head down. So better option for Syria would be under cover support. I don't mean to offend you but it's fact
I explained rest of situation in above post. If the attack happens it will have 3 major objectives
1. Destroy Nuclear infrastructure
2. Take out opposing political leadership
3. Destroy Revolutionary guards

I didn't say it will be one sided match. But Iran has a lot bigger stake to lose

You are living in a dream world if you think such an attack would take out the political leadership. The Iranians will back their government 110% against such an attack. One would be living in a fools paradise to believe that a change of leadership can be had by the Israeli attack. In all honesty, the Israeli government of Nethanyahu is under a greater threat of getting booted out of the office even if one of the Israelis is captured and held hostage which would be one of the significant risks of such a strike.

The same goes for #3. Unless this is a full fledged war with boots on the ground, you cannot damage Revolutionary guards. There are limitations of air power as was clearly seen during the last war against Hizbullah.

I would understand if Israelis really had an existentialist threat from Iran, but they do not. This war will be about trying to maintain Israeli hegemony in the region and has nothing to do with the Iranians threatening their existence. Iranians as a nation, culture and people are too sophisticated and civilized to do something this stupid and inhumane. At the end of the day, Muslims (Shias and Sunnis alike) believe that they have to fight to defend themselves, but no ideological islamic government could ever sanction the killing and destruction of an entire people. There is a fundamental disconnect here between reality and the propaganda that is being waged against the Iranians. If the truth be told, Iranians have bigger security concerns about their immediate neighbours than Israel and if they won't start a war against their smaller neighbours, why on earth would they want to start threatening Israelis?

Don't worry about it, twilight. There are many nations surrounding you, eager to see you eat dirt.
Hey israeli ...... first : its a bit late you had better go and wash your teeth then go to your bedroom and sleep. second : your country wont attack us be sure!! (so you don't need to be afraid of being killed in the war) .third : when Mahdi (pbuh) appeared we will see what will happen and who will eat dirt.(but if your politicians are too stupid we will see it sooner)

We should coordinate a triple assault: Israel, US and Saudi Arabia:guns:
Hey wahhabi what do you know about Islam? you want to be allied with Islam's enemies (especially israel who is the true enemy of Islam (and humanity of course)) and freemasons to attack a Muslim country? you think you are obeying Islam's rules and prophet's way of life? there is no deference between you and israelis except one,they are the master and you are the slave.........
I didn't want to say these words but you made me by your comment.
we don't consider wahhabis as Ahl Sunnat we do respect to Ahl Sunnat and consider them as our brothers.
And your avatar I think the photo (this photo of the Kaaba) has been taken from the zionist towers near the Kaaba which are made by saudis with the help of their zionist friends I can say that I'm just sorry for you and your friends and followers..... .
And remember that you and your friends (excuse me masters) (the US and zionist regime, .....) are nothing against God (Allah), you can do nothing you will be the loser if you continue this way .... wake up and see what's going on and what's the truth.
I hope God (Allah) guide you and you see the truth. we all need God's guidance.

The war mongrels in office and western media are screaming for Israeli support. Americans are pretty sick of babysitting them and thank god most of us dont really care either way, as long as American soldiers are not dying and American tax dollars are not being thrown away. The public is "war"n out :p

Back
Top Bottom