What's new

‘Moment of truth is near:’ Israeli Air Force set to attack Iran

Dear gessler think a little about this
USA 13.5 tons bunker-buster penetrate 60-70m in 5000PSI concrete but it only can penetrate less than 10m in 10000PSI concrete ,Iran Uses 60000PSI concrete to strengthen its facilities .

Yes, I though about it.

You're counting the penetration power of a single munition. An F-15E Strike Eagle can be optimized to carry upto 6 x JDAMs. If one such sortie of F-15Es flies over, its 6 x times the damage you're counting. If multiple strike fighters show up, it becomes 12 x and so on. All these would strike the same target, repeatedly.

Plus as LeGenD said, the shockwaves will also pay a good role. If not completely destroy, they'll be capable of putting the reactor or other facilities out of order (render them non-functional) until it can be repaired and operationalized again. It would take a lot of time. Ample opportunity for Israel or US to give option for more talks with Iran, which this time, might succeed in making Iran comply and compromise on its nuke programme.

Although I think I should agree with what Mercenary says here, indeed Israel's AF would do critical damage, especially if they decide to use missiles to weaken the facilities' protection and crater the area, later on even a single sortie of F-15Es with full load of JDAMs, coupled by air-superiority optimized F-16Is or F-15s would be enough to take out the facility.

Plus we cannot rule out US intervention at all, two carrier battle groups are now in the area, equipped with large numbers of long-range aircraft like F/A-18 Super Hornet. Bomber support would also be deployed if it so requires. If the bombers do really come, then it would be pretty much easy to put the facilities out of action.

US might or might not be in the mood, but if its vital ally seeks help, they have to just respond. Its their responsibilty and they seem well optimized to fullfilling it. It all depends on what Iran decides to do with its nuke energy.

The range might be a problem, but the Strike Eagle has adequate range, plus Israel has
effective support of IFR tankers for mid-flight refuelling, it might not be any real problem afterall.
Especially if Jordan allows Israel to use its airspace.

indeed , tremors would be disaster for high speed centrifuges , but for the same reason they install those centrifuges in a way to stand against earth quacks so don't you think a tiny tremor produced by a bomb will be nothing extraordinary for such facilities .
Actually shockwave produced by a bomb more powerful then Daisy Cutter would be of enormous strength and span.

Yes, I though about it.

You're counting the penetration power of a single munition. An F-15E Strike Eagle can be optimized to carry upto 6 x JDAMs. If one such sortie of F-15Es flies over, its 6 x times the damage you're counting. If multiple strike fighters show up, it becomes 12 x and so on. All these would strike the same target, repeatedly.

Plus as LeGenD said, the shockwaves will also pay a good role. If not completely destroy, they'll be capable of putting the reactor or other facilities out of order (render them non-functional) until it can be repaired and operationalized again. It would take a lot of time. Ample opportunity for Israel or US to give option for more talks with Iran, which this time, might succeed in making Iran comply and compromise on its nuke programme.

Although I think I should agree with what Mercenary says here, indeed Israel's AF would do critical damage, especially if they decide to use missiles to weaken the facilities' protection and crater the area, later on even a single sortie of F-15Es with full load of JDAMs, coupled by air-superiority optimized F-16Is or F-15s would be enough to take out the facility.

Plus we cannot rule out US intervention at all, two carrier battle groups are now in the area, equipped with large numbers of long-range aircraft like F/A-18 Super Hornet. Bomber support would also be deployed if it so requires. If the bombers do really come, then it would be pretty much easy to put the facilities out of action.

US might or might not be in the mood, but if its vital ally seeks help, they have to just respond. Its their responsibilty and they seem well optimized to fullfilling it. It all depends on what Iran decides to do with its nuke energy.

The range might be a problem, but the Strike Eagle has adequate range, plus Israel has
effective support of IFR tankers for mid-flight refuelling, it might not be any real problem afterall.

about f-15 have an empty weight of 12,700 kg and max take off weight of 30,845 kg , but the loaded weight is 20,200 kg and it means only 1o.5 tons of ammunition and so it cant carry a 13.5 ton bomb and even it cant carry any weapon of such weight on one hard point so it can't carry any of those Bunker-busters don't forget a 2 tons GBU-28 even can't scratch those facilities ,, you want to harm it you need that 30000 pound GBU-57

and forget about F-16 and F-18 carry those bombs they even cant move on the ground with that Bomb

about cruise missiles , forget them ,they are not for this job as they don't have any penetration power at all

Actually shockwave produced by a bomb more powerful then Daisy Cutter would be of enormous strength and span.

well the shock wave tend to travel through air rather than earth , Its reports of trinity explosion a 20Kton nuclear bomb
At 05:29:45 local time (Mountain War Time), the device exploded with an energy equivalent to around 20 kilotons of TNT (90 TJ). It left a crater of radioactive glass in the desert 10 feet (3 m) deep and 1,100 feet (330 m) wide. At the time of detonation, the surrounding mountains were illuminated "brighter than daytime" for one to two seconds, and the heat was reported as "being as hot as an oven" at the base camp. The observed colors of the illumination ranged from purple to green and eventually to white. The roar of the shock wave took 40 seconds to reach the observers.[29] The shock wave was felt over 100 miles (160 km) away,

and this is the picture from ground zero and thats simple sand not Concrete that is rated 60000PSI
Trinity-ground-zero-men-in-crater.jpg

the blast might be stronger than an earth quack but that blast is useless against the centrifuge deep inside ground you need the earth quack effect to disrupt them and a bomb provide very little in that department compared to a natural earth quack.

about f-15 have an empty weight of 12,700 kg and max take off weight of 30,845 kg , but the loaded weight is 20,200 kg and it means only 1o.5 tons of ammunition and so it cant carry a 13.5 ton bomb and even it cant carry any weapon of such weight on one hard point so it can't carry any of those Bunker-busters don't forget a 2 tons GBU-28 even can't scratch those facilities ,, you want to harm it you need that 30000 pound GBU-57

You seem to be right, but dont forget multiple GBU-28s can be carried, especially if numerous F-15Es show up.

Plus, a convetional missile strike cannot be ruled out either. They would first land on the facilities, damage/crater
them, and THEN even a single sortie of F-15Es carrying multiple JDAMs would do crtical damage. If and when
bombers ARE used, the facilities wouldn't be able to resist that attack.

about cruise missiles , forget them ,they are not for this job as they don't have any penetration power at all

Their kinetic energy gives them penetration power. Although that wouldn't be enough in this case.

You are calling your country,your ally and few of your mercenaries ''hyenas'' ? :lol:
Btw, Iran isnt going to get attacked. You only attack your enemy in surprise and not brag about attacking every day in the world media making your opponent more prepared then ever and reducing the success of the striking force. And finally, Iran is to powerful to be attacked. Israel is just a ant
Learn to read English. The Hyenas that want you dead all share your religion, waiting for a moment of weakness to attack, which will be provided.

Israel can do a succesfull air operation but im nt sure about irans air defence , but if they cannot destroy the nucleur station which i heard its many metres under ground ten thats all they cando if they try to go on land or do anything like that then they will get crushed , israel is a very small country their will be many missiles into its land , they wont be very accurace but can do some harm , WE WILL NOT LET ISRAEL USE OUR AIR SPACE OR BASES I CAN GUARANTEE THAT , IN THIS SITUATION IF USA DNT JOIN THE ATTACK ISRAEL HAS TO KEEP IT SHORT

:rofl: it is the other way round. the lender can survive without the debtor
No it is NOT.

Example:
A Bank(Lender) with high percentage of NPA(non performing asset) will become bankrupt. But the borrower(NPA) will survive.

LIES , DECEPTION & Propoganda they are best at it.

Enough of talking .......Time to wait and see when Isreal stop jumping and start the attack.......

coz I think they will not attack , they have learned a very good lesson once .............

1- They are afraid of death .
2- They never attack someone who they think can do any kind of retaliation.
3- They will not talk but rather act .
4- They might have all the damn technology but when technology is not always helpful.

LIES , DECEPTION & Propoganda they are best at it.

Enough of talking .......Time to wait and see when Isreal stop jumping and start the attack.......

coz I think they will not attack , they have learned a very good lesson once .............

1- They are afraid of death .
2- They never attack someone who they think can do any kind of retaliation.
3- They will not talk but rather act .
4- They might have all the damn technology but when technology is not always helpful.

Perhaps you need to read up on the Israeli Strike on the Egyptian Air Force in during the Six Day War

Learn to read English. The Hyenas that want you dead all share your religion, waiting for a moment of weakness to attack, which will be provided.

don't call others with your own surname . and I should say that we don't need advice from our enemy

Perhaps you need to read up on the Israeli Strike on the Egyptian Air Force in during the Six Day War

and you should look at map and finding out distance between Palestine and Iran ( Iran's west border)

OK. Come to reality. In WHAT way do you think "pakistan & china" can easen the situation in ME right now?

If they were capable of doing so, they should've done so by now. Pakistan has so far only given a hand-shake
to Iran along with Karzai, other than that, what? And what exactly can china do here? It cant even properly
supply any weapon systems to Iran because of sanctions on Iran that forbid it. So what do you think china can
realistically do to smoothen out the tensed situation here?

Can it stop Israel from attacking Iran if Israel so desires?

OR

Can it deploy forces in defense of Iran if need be?

Think realistically for heaven's sake. Pakistan & china haven't any real big role to play in these affairs,
so no need to set fire to your smiley and toss it around.

The important problem the Iran have to not make the integral relationships with Afghanistan. More over the other Muslim countries are also have the weak integration due to different faith on Religion and Sects. Hence the Iran Deprive from much more power.. I know Pakistan will not stop Attack on Iran but the both countries have some Geo strategic situation which can support Iran in various programs but every thing is depend on good relationships....

Iran also gives Special training to its Civilians. So this is the ultimate weapon of fighting with enemies...

Yes, I though about it.

If Iran Extend its Guerrilla power than its is other side weapon which can working homeland ant foreign...

i say it " Hit form Moving "
so don't underestimating the power of Solders minds ...

I personally think that it's not 80's and Israel would not be able to pull another Osirak that easily, If they could had than their first target would had been Kahuta, Just because they did it once and caught Saddam with his pants down does not means that rest of the world did not noticed and prepared against such things happening in future.

and you should look at map and finding out distance between Palestine and Iran ( Iran's west border)

I did and if you had bothered to read my previous posts I have openly stated that Israel lacks the military capacity to deliver a knock out blow to Iran's Nuclear Facilities but I was respoding to the previous poster who stated that Israel has never done something like this before and I pointed out the surprise attack on Egyptian Air Force at the start of the 6 Day War.

Good Day. :)

Back
Top Bottom