What's new

Molana Tariq Jameel Interview with Javed Chaudhry

Mr not all Mullahs only one declared it Mr first know the reality than come and talk Mr it is secular traitors who eyes and hearts and ears are sealed

Hadees ke mafhoom pardho and it is people like you the Prophet warned against.

Parroting lines of Quran or hadees or spouting names of Allah, Rasool whoever wont save you. These TTP cant make **** other than bombs, cant even have peace within themselves. Who gave up Mullah Nazeer's location to the US? He was ratted out by your beloved Mehsud clan. One day, and that day isnt far, that the silent majority will kill each and every maulvi out on the street. That day you will try to find a rock to hide under and you wont.

Hopefully i find you then.

What is role of Mullah in Pakistan.....? Engineers...? Doctors...? Scientist........?
They are not interested in development of Pakistan, they are only interested for paradise after death.....
Most of them are useless for the progress of the country....
Mr first Islam is a complete study a doctor can study Islam but he would have limits Mr therefore full time alims and ulemas are needed and these so called doctors and and scientist they are worst kind off animals most off seculars are useless creatures on face off the earth

Mr first Islam is a complete study a doctor can study Islam but he would have limits Mr therefore full time alims and ulemas are needed and these so called doctors and and scientist they are worst kind off animals most off seculars are useless creatures on face off the earth

Chutya ulema banainge dawaiyyan? Kalme phuunkege bemarion pe? JAhil admi jab khuda ne kaha hai ke taleem hasil karo aur uske Rasool ne kahan ke poori dunya chano ilm k peeche to tu kaun hota hai in logon ko, jo khuda ka ihkaam maan rahe hain, inko bura kahne ke liye?

Kis kuttay ki dum ho tum?

Sir sir ki tape na lagao. Ulema mere L pe nahin wajte. Ghatiya jahil insaan.

Oh now i may get the pink treatment.

Maulana Tariq Jameel sahb is great man, he always talks about peace and love. He is one rare gem in religious scholars

Chutya ulema banainge dawaiyyan? Kalme phuunkege bemarion pe? JAhil admi jab khuda ne kaha hai ke taleem hasil karo aur uske Rasool ne kahan ke poori dunya chano ilm k peeche to tu kaun hota hai in logon ko, jo khuda ka ihkaam maan rahe hain, inko bura kahne ke liye?

Kis kuttay ki dum ho tum?

Sir sir ki tape na lagao. Ulema mere L pe nahin wajte. Ghatiya jahil insaan.

Oh now i may get the pink treatment.

Dear brother you should not use such language here

Maulana Tariq Jameel sahb is great man, he always talks about peace and love. He is one rare gem in religious scholars

Dear brother you should not use such language here

Believe me i have no need for it but wtf man? What kinda idiot 3rd class mentality does this person hold? The one who thinks maulvis are better than doctors and scientists? That doctors and scientists are useless? Wtf have these maulanas done other than cause fitna amongst us. And not only that he enjoys when our Jawans are killed in bombings and approves of bombing of polio workers. This guy better pray he doesnt cross my path.

Maulana Tariq Jameel sahb is great man,

Hi, Maulana Tariq is not different from others... He also says other firqas as wrong, and other firqas says him wrong... This is mentality of so called scholar..... Every Mullah says wrong to each other and hate continuous..............
He is part of fitna in Pakistan.....

Hi, Maulana Tariq is not different from others... He also says other firqas as wrong, and other firqas says him wrong... This is mentality of so called scholar..... Every Mullah says wrong to each other and hate continuous..............
He is part of fitna in Pakistan.....

I disagree. any link or proof where he said anything bad about other sects?

I disagree. any link or proof where he said anything bad about other sects?
Lol, i think you are not using youtube and Google...... He has 3-6 hours speeches , you find it yourself...
There are many hate speeches against Shias, other firqas, Maulana , Muhammad Ilyas Attar Qadri , Tahir ul qadri, Allamah Rasheed Turabi and others also saying him wrong....

Lol, i think you are not using youtube and Google...... He has 3-6 hours speeches , you find it yourself...
There are many hate speeches against Shias, other firqas, Maulana , Muhammad Ilyas Attar Qadri , Tahir ul qadri, Allamah Rasheed Turabi and others also saying him wrong....
Mr please post videos I have heard his several speeches he has never talked against other sects Mr that is why he has been criticized by some deobandis

Mr please post videos I have heard his several speeches he has never talked against other sects Mr that is why he has been criticized by some deobandis

Tahir ul qadri, Ilyas Attar Qadri are deobndis??? get a life mate...

Tahir ul qadri, Ilyas Attar Qadri are deobndis??? get a life mate...
Mr I am talking about Molana Tariq Jameel Mr he has never spoken against other sects that is why some deobandis also don't like him and Mr he has visited Tahirul Qadri and his institution many times and also other sufi sects and he was the one who made the most effort to solve issues between Shias and Sunnis in Gilgit he visited their and tried to sort out problem

Mr I am talking about Molana Tariq Jameel Mr he has never spoken against other sects that is why deobandis also don't like him
Anybody who ask question from him or challenge him is deobandi... Nice logic....
I rest my case....
You are just troll and idiot guy

Anybody who ask question from him or challenge him is deobandi... Nice logic....
I rest my case....
You are just troll and idiot guy

Mr I am saying something else Mr first understand and use brain Mr I am saying he is deobandi but doesn't speak against other sects that is why some people from deoband talk against him Mr first know what I am saying and go read Islam before talking

Back
Top Bottom