What's new

"Liberal" PPP Leader Boosts About Abducting Any Girl he Likes. All Pakistani Feminists are Silent as Expected

Well if PTI leadership would have actively harbored criminals and did nothing to investigate events that happened after death of its leadership then yes insafians and PTI are fully responsible for all the chaos that happened on a particular day
Agreed.

I don't know why you guys are defending jiyalas with this lazy and poor defense. I know the reason @M. Sarmad is defending these criminals but don't know about you guys
Nobody's defending them. But, let's agree to disagree.
BTW, why is @M. Sarmad defending criminals? I always thought he was a balanced poster.

... I know the reason @M. Sarmad is defending these criminals

Quite the contrary, no one here besides you is defending the criminals, my friend...

You are unwittingly defending the criminals by shifting the focus towards the supposed ethnicity of the criminals and their political affiliations rather than the severity of the crime itself. Do you even realize that you are stoking racial tensions and perpetuating harmful stereotypes ?

Quite the contrary, no one here besides you is defending the criminals, my friend...

You are unwittingly defending the criminals by shifting the focus towards the supposed ethnicity of the criminals and their political affiliations rather than the severity of the crime itself. Do you even realize that you are stoking racial tensions and perpetuating harmful stereotypes ?
Let me reply on behalf of @Areesh bhai :D

FNks7DeakAYoypp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom