What's new

"Liberal" PPP Leader Boosts About Abducting Any Girl he Likes. All Pakistani Feminists are Silent as Expected

From local Paan needs to Naswar and Bhang.
From Moosewala to next to be murdered Pashto singer. Sajjad bhai got you covered.

The only covering you need to do is where the sun dont shine.

I know thier were riots and looting atleast in Lahore but I didn't know abduction and rapes took place

The girls coming home after working in factories in korangi and landhi industrial areas were abducted and r@ped by outraged "sons of the soil" who were angry with the "martyrdom" of their leader

The girls coming home after working in factories in korangi and landhi industrial areas were abducted and r@ped by outraged sons of the soils who were angry with the "martyrdom" of their leader

And how can you be so sure that those criminals were locals/Sons of Soil and not Muhajirs ?
All criminals try to take advantage of mayhem and lack of law enforcement in certain situations
Any report to back up your claim regarding the ethnicity of the criminals?

No personal threats there .. Just telling you what might happen to you guys if Pakistan gets balkanized as a result of PDM's extraconstitutional activities (something you were supporting) .... If you don't get your Jinnahpur, Sindhi nationalists might treat you the way Bengalis treated Biharis. "They" might throw you into the Arabian sea ....... You will always be welcome in Punjab though as we ain't racists or xenophobic ... And yes that's lighthearted bantering

Sindhis are no Bengalis. Neither they are that educated as Bengalis used to be nor they have any guts to do what you are saying. We karachiites know how to defend ourselves

Currently Sindhis are attacking punjabis living in sindh just like BLA in case you don't know already. One of son of the soil attacking another . So better be prepared to defend yourself instead of worrying about "panahgeer"

So sit down and smoke huqqa or something

And how can you be so sure that those criminals were locals/Sons of Soil and not Muhajirs ?
All criminals try to take advantage of mayhem and lack of law enforcement in certain situations
Any report to back up your claim regarding the ethnicity of the criminals?

Because our leader was not "martyred". It was just a normal day for us. If there was chaos then it was because of one particular ethnic group and so the responsibility for all that happened also falls on that ethnic group

No personal threats there .. Just telling you what might happen to you guys if Pakistan gets balkanized as a result of PDM's extraconstitutional activities (something you were supporting) .... If you don't get your Jinnahpur, Sindhi nationalists might treat you the way Bengalis treated Biharis. "They" might throw you into the Arabian sea ....... You will always be welcome in Punjab though as we ain't racists or xenophobic ... And yes that's lighthearted bantering

It's not unconstitutional. Electoral reforms are imperative. Constitution does not bar ECP from undertaking the exercise.

Jinnahpur would still be as much a conspiracy as it was in the 90s.

Biharis in Bangladesh are only suffering because they chose Pakistan. God will help them.

Why would anyone move to a landlocked country where they burn women and children alive at the first instance of enemy at the gates?

The only covering you need to do is where the sun dont shine.

An avatar named Khan with a Sodomy joke. Cute.

Because our leader was not "martyred". It was just a normal day for us. If there was chaos then it was because of one particular ethnic group and so the responsibility for all that happened also falls on that ethnic group

So, you admit that you have nothing to back up your claim regarding the ethnicity of the criminals/rapists who actually perpetrated the crimes you mentioned in your earlier post ...

Thanks

Why would anyone move to a landlocked country where they burn women and children alive at the first instance of enemy at the gates?
Because no one else would accept the racist bigots like yourself fleeing the Bhutto Republic of Sindh .. You simply would have no other choice (other than Jumping into the Arabian Sea)

So, you admit that you have nothing to back up your claim regarding the ethnicity of the criminals/rapists who actually perpetrated the crimes you mentioned in your earlier post ...

Thanks

As I said

Those who started the chaos are the ones responsible for everything that happened that day. You can keep clutching straws though

We will sail the seas for 40 years till someone does.

And you would still blame Punjabis for all your problems at the sea !! :lol: :lol:

As I said

Those who started the chaos are the ones responsible for everything that happened that day. You can keep clutching straws though

No, only the criminal who actually commits the crime is responsible. You may hold ''others" responsible for rioting/creating chaos but not for the crimes they didn't commit .... Don't let your racial hatred and bigotry cloud your judgment

No, only the criminal who actually commits the crime is responsible. You may hold ''others" responsible for rioting/creating chaos but not for the crimes they didn't commit .... Don't let your racial hatred and bigotry cloud your judgment

Yes criminals from son of the soil started the whole chaos

They are responsible. It is pretty simple

It's not unconstitutional. Electoral reforms are imperative. Constitution does not bar ECP from undertaking the exercise.

Jinnahpur would still be as much a conspiracy as it was in the 90s.

Biharis in Bangladesh are only suffering because they chose Pakistan. God will help them.

An avatar named Khan with a Sodomy joke. Cute.

And I rest my case. Some Pathan might have messed you up real good for you to be this obsessed.

As I said

I don't think he knows how Karachi's population is distributed, I even doubt he ever step foot in Karachi ever. Everyone knows which areas are under which Ethnic group's control. Say Al-Asif Square and no one will say, oh Al-Asif where all the Memon community lives, everyone knows who lives and control the Al-Asif and its surrounding, Their Racism is not Racism but our is, yeh tu wohi baat ho gai, Humara Kutta..Kutta, aur Tumara kutta tommy.

You have found a new fashion with this Punjabi victim card.
Not a Victim card, this is perfect example of Humara Kutta kutta aur inko kutta tommy.

Back
Top Bottom