What's new

Maulana Tareeq jamils son passed away

aryadravida

Reaction score
Country
India
What's shocking is some news outlets are reporting he was shot down...Tariq Jameel is known to be a soft spoken person with a good heart...wonder how can anyone target his son...i understand the enmity might be only personal (to his son) and not in anyway related to Tariq Jameel ..whatever my condolences to Jameel , his wife and his family members.

What's shocking is some news outlets are reporting he was shot down...Tariq Jameel is known to be a soft spoken person with a good heart...wonder how can anyone target his son...i understand the enmity might be only personal (to his son) and not in anyway related to Tariq Jameel ..whatever my condolences to Jameel , his wife and his family members.

Pakistan Army did it to try to intimidate Tariq Jameel for supporting Imran Khan.

Pakistan Army did it to try to intimidate Tariq Jameel for supporting Imran Khan.
Sounds absurd....Pak army itself has many people who are inclined to religion... it's ridiculous to make such baseless claim
Moreover I don't think they would stoop so low to kill an innocent just to intimidate his father( who is a very huge figure in pak)..the most army people do is to kidnap and harass imran supporters ..like what they did p to that journalist imran Riaz Khan ..that journalist has criticised army openly .but he was not killed.
We have to wait until the interrogation is over to know the reason ...

Sounds absurd....Pak army itself has many people who are inclined to religion... it's ridiculous to make such baseless claim
Moreover I don't think they would stoop to kill an innocent just to intimidate his father...the most army people do is to kidnap and harass imran supporters ..like what they did p to that journalist imran Riaz Khan ..that journalist has criticised army openly .but he was not killed.
We have to wait until the interrogation is over to know the reason ...

Unknown persons is code name for Army lol

He did Suicide.

میاں چنوں معروف عالم دین عالمی شہرت یافتہ مولانا طارق جمیل کا بیٹا گولی لگنے سے جاں بحق ڈی ایس پی میاں چنوں

میاں چنوں مولانا عاصم جمیل نے اپنے سینے پر گولی ماری ۔۔ڈی ایس پی میاں چنوں

میاں چنوں مولانا عاصم جمیل کو تشویشناک حالت میں تلمبہ رورل ہیلتھ سنٹر پہنچایا گیا

میاں چنوں ہسپتال میں مولانا عاصم جمیل دم توڑ گیا

میاں چنوں مولانا عاصم جمیل کی خود کشی کی وجہ سامنے نہ اسکی۔۔ڈی ایس پی میاں چنوں

control conspiracy theories...
Yes, intelligence can go this far too., but i think it is a dispute, fight or guilt or accidental thing....

He did Suicide.

میاں چنوں معروف عالم دین عالمی شہرت یافتہ مولانا طارق جمیل کا بیٹا گولی لگنے سے جاں بحق ڈی ایس پی میاں چنوں

میاں چنوں مولانا عاصم جمیل نے اپنے سینے پر گولی ماری ۔۔ڈی ایس پی میاں چنوں

میاں چنوں مولانا عاصم جمیل کو تشویشناک حالت میں تلمبہ رورل ہیلتھ سنٹر پہنچایا گیا

میاں چنوں ہسپتال میں مولانا عاصم جمیل دم توڑ گیا

میاں چنوں مولانا عاصم جمیل کی خود کشی کی وجہ سامنے نہ اسکی۔۔ڈی ایس پی میاں چنوں
Very sad indeed...the other day I thought to myself that muslims faith in God helps them in sustaining hope in life(there is no purpose in life without hope; even if the hope is illusionary)..that is the reason the number of suicides in muslims is less compared to others.
To see the son of a religious scholar,whose messages and words transformed lakhs of lives ,is really upsetting.

Depression is a serious problem...many people have committed because of it.

Inna lillahi wa Inna ilahi rajioun.

Sorry to hear he is gone.

RIP. It is quite to see some people in social media making fun of Maulana sb and the son on the unfortunate death.

Regards

RIP. It is quite to see some people in social media making fun of Maulana sb and the son on the unfortunate death.

Regards
"Some people" is too vague, it looks like it's Hindus
20231030_125228.jpg

This is AFTER he had prayed for the well-being of our filthy Tanatani neighbours when Corona devi was decimating their elderly and all Modi-ji could do was tell pajeets that if they make a loud noise, they'll scare "cowid"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom